PDA

View Full Version : man requires amputee to complete halloween costume W.T.F!

Danny
23-Oct-2009, 08:50 AM
http://www.toplessrobot.com/2009/10/the_most_awful_nerd_in_america_found.php

for those too lazy to click a guy is going to a party as chewbacca, and for authenticity is looking on craigslist for an amputee with no legs to wear the c3po suit he will carry on his back.

geezus...

MikePizzoff
23-Oct-2009, 11:30 AM
:lol:

You'd think it'd be much easier if he just got the C3PO costume and put it on his back with nobody in it. It'd look good and he wouldn't have to worry about carrying around all that weight all night. Who cares if the C3PO didn't move, it'd still be impressive and a little less humiliating for any amputees.

Neil
23-Oct-2009, 12:24 PM
http://www.toplessrobot.com/2009/10/the_most_awful_nerd_in_america_found.php

for those too lazy to click a guy is going to a party as chewbacca, and for authenticity is looking on craigslist for an amputee with no legs to wear the c3po suit he will carry on his back.

geezus...

Odd thing here is, if that's the exact method how they achieved it in the film, how is that different?

Skippy911sc
23-Oct-2009, 03:13 PM
When I first read the thread title I thought there was a guy that was going to cut off a limb in order to complete his costume...I find this much more refreshing. Is he going to pay the amputee??? Who cares.

AcesandEights
23-Oct-2009, 03:14 PM
This guy is just one of them pervy stump-lovers trolling for a Halloween date.

Mike70
23-Oct-2009, 03:30 PM
oscar wilde was right, life really does imitate art far more than art ever imitates life.

darth los
23-Oct-2009, 03:34 PM
We should just be greatfull that an amputee is getting honest , decent work. :shifty:

:cool:

bassman
23-Oct-2009, 03:38 PM
Am I the only one that thinks it would've been cooler if they were Luke and Yoda?:lol:

slickwilly13
23-Oct-2009, 04:28 PM
Am I the only one that thinks it would've been cooler if they were Luke and Yoda?:lol:

If I could find a midget cool enough to go for it I would do it. I wished I knew that guy who played Mini Me. Bet he would go for it.

DubiousComforts
23-Oct-2009, 11:54 PM

geezus...
It's Brooklyn, so it makes perfect sense. (Don't ask...)

blind2d
24-Oct-2009, 02:38 AM
What's sort of funny is that I just watched Tokyo Gore Police.
You know... Prisoner 639?

Tricky
24-Oct-2009, 02:23 PM
We should just be greatfull that an amputee is getting honest , decent work. :shifty:

:cool:

I dont know about over there, but over here the military hire amputees (or indeed previously injured squaddies) to play battlefield casualties on medical training exercises, as with some special effects they can make them look like they've just tripped a mine or IED!