View Full Version : The gubment's anti-paedo CRB check madness continues...

MinionZombie
27-Oct-2009, 10:32 AM
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/politics/lawandorder/6441797/Paedophile-checks-even-for-those-not-working-with-children.html

They're obsessed with this garbage - guilty until proven innocent - hey, wake up, FACT is there aren't paedo's round every corner, the country isn't swarmed with them.

Christ almighty! :mad:

An estimated 11.3 million people – including parents who join school rotas to take pupils to sports events – already face having their backgrounds checked to allow them to work with children.

But Sir Roger Singleton, the chairman of the Independent Safeguarding Authority, said the scope of the database could increase significantly because companies would fear losing business if they did not have their employees vetted.

Chris Huhne, the Liberal Democrat home affairs spokesman, said many self-employed people would have to register to remain competitive. "This amounts to another hoop for them to jump through in an extremely tough economic environment," he said. "The Government must seriously consider all the knock-on effects of this scheme before it presses ahead with it."

I'm self-employed, so this shit would directly affect me. Why the motherfuck do I have to prove I'm fucking innocent?! :mad::mad::annoyed::rant::annoyed::rant::mad::mad:

SymphonicX
27-Oct-2009, 11:53 AM
cos you're a dirty kiddie fiddler!!! :D

capncnut
27-Oct-2009, 12:17 PM
Yeah, it's a joke. I can't even wank over a Traci Lords vid without hearing a police siren pass by the house. :lol:

But seriously, I agree, MZ. The paranoia in regards to paedo's is way out of control. If they are so hellbent on nonces, how about they target the thousands of websites where people can download that filth for the price of a password. I know that's how they track down kiddie fiddlers but still...

Mike70
27-Oct-2009, 12:43 PM
i think this about sums it up:

SWv53OJ-ydI

sounds like this is reaching the level of a moral panic over there.

Danny
27-Oct-2009, 01:25 PM
Yeah, it's a joke. I can't even wank over a Traci Lords vid without hearing a police siren pass by the house. :lol:

then get your tv out the greenhouse you ole' dirty bastard, i know someone had to take up the name but dont work so hard to prove it.

kortick
27-Oct-2009, 02:02 PM
Seems extreme.

They do a BCI (Background Criminal Investigation)
on you when you apply for most jobs.

All you do is sign a form and it gives them permission
to see if you had any major arrests.
Its adequate to provide the info, there is no
sure way of knowing, part of a predatory pedophiles
main skill is camoflage.

If you werent arrested for a child sex crime
there really is no way of telling, the person isnt
gonna say fill out a form saying what type of
children he likes to work with and respond
"ones that are good in bed".

It’s just a matter of time before some marketing
degenerate wires up a halfway house for sex offenders
& makes a reality-TV show out of it.

New York's famous for its rats, but it's got the same
vermin problem every other place's got—
the ones that got voted into office.

If you really think they are interested in
protecting kids, rememeber--kids dont vote.

MinionZombie
27-Oct-2009, 06:54 PM
It’s just a matter of time before some marketing
degenerate wires up a halfway house for sex offenders
& makes a reality-TV show out of it.

What about that dateline NBC thing with Chris Haaaaaaaaaaaanson? :p

It's being called "Predator Raw" on FX in the UK, but I think it's maybe some linked programme, rather than "To Catch A Predator", but the adverts make it seem like the exact same show. *shudders*

Freaks.

Troubling thing is too - just someone making a comment to the rozzers could land someone in trouble, or have their life turned upside down, or get them under the gaze of the cops wrongfully. Just think how easily that could be abused, someone takes a disliking to someone - 'grasses them up' as a nonce (when they're flat-out aren't) just to stick the knife in.

Hell - that shit already goes on. It'd just happen more with this crap.

The mainstream media, and politicians, need to wake the fuck up to the hard, cold facts about paedos - there's not an army of them out there, and they're more likely to fiddle kids in their own family, and if they've not been charged or arrested for such an offence, you ain't gonna find squat and immediately your precious database is rendered a complete waste of time, money and a further affront to freedom and the simple issue of "innocent until proven guilty".

This crap really boils my blood.

acealive1
27-Oct-2009, 07:19 PM
What about that dateline NBC thing with Chris Haaaaaaaaaaaanson? :p

It's being called "Predator Raw" on FX in the UK, but I think it's maybe some linked programme, rather than "To Catch A Predator", but the adverts make it seem like the exact same show. *shudders*

Freaks.

Troubling thing is too - just someone making a comment to the rozzers could land someone in trouble, or have their life turned upside down, or get them under the gaze of the cops wrongfully. Just think how easily that could be abused, someone takes a disliking to someone - 'grasses them up' as a nonce (when they're flat-out aren't) just to stick the knife in.

Hell - that shit already goes on. It'd just happen more with this crap.

The mainstream media, and politicians, need to wake the fuck up to the hard, cold facts about paedos - there's not an army of them out there, and they're more likely to fiddle kids in their own family, and if they've not been charged or arrested for such an offence, you ain't gonna find squat and immediately your precious database is rendered a complete waste of time, money and a further affront to freedom and the simple issue of "innocent until proven guilty".

This crap really boils my blood.

its a waste of tax dollars, the catch a predator show. all cases were thrown out under the entrapment rule. the judge's way of seeing it is "ok theres no underage person involved, so wheres the crime" its actually pretty funny cuz hanson was sued a few times.......and lost

i just hate when they ignore REAL ones that happen,and when the asshole gets outta jail they put em on a street by me

darth los
27-Oct-2009, 07:34 PM
i think this about sums it up:

SWv53OJ-ydI

sounds like this is reaching the level of a moral panic over there.

And we don't have that over here?

What i see from The U.S and U.K. is that we get panicked very easily and over react, to legitimate problems yes, but overeactions none the less.

:cool: