PDA

View Full Version : oh. my. goodness.

Mike70
27-Oct-2009, 02:39 PM
the kid involved in this is definitely scarred for life on multiple grounds.

this revolves around a woman who had sex with a 12 year old boy. this lady is supposedly 55 but looks 75 and needs a walker to get around.

HUH?

http://www2.nbc4i.com/cmh/news/local/article/woman_55_admits_to_having_sex_with_boy/25572/

capncnut
27-Oct-2009, 02:44 PM
Poor kid. Whenever he tells his friends in school that he has a girlfriend, they're gonna crucify him proper.

"How old is this one? 97?"

Mike70
27-Oct-2009, 02:50 PM
Poor kid. Whenever he tells his friends in school that he has a girlfriend, they're gonna crucify him proper.

what a way to lose your virginity, huh? to a woman old enough to be your grandmother and who looks like it too.

capncnut
27-Oct-2009, 02:52 PM
what a way to lose your virginity, huh? to a woman old enough to be your grandmother and who looks like it too.
I bet it felt good when she took her teeth out though. ;)

Mike70
27-Oct-2009, 02:55 PM
I bet it felt good when she took her teeth out though. ;)

i think i just threw up a bit in my mouth.:p

MikePizzoff
27-Oct-2009, 02:58 PM

:lol: BA-DUM-CH

Does anybody else feel the 5 year sentence is a bit weak? If the genders were reversed don't you think the sentence would be much greater?

Mike70
27-Oct-2009, 03:11 PM

Does anybody else feel the 5 year sentence is a bit weak? If the genders were reversed don't you think the sentence would be much greater?

probably is too weak considering the child's age. the article/vid says that a rape charge (which can carry a life sentence without parole here) against her was dropped in exchange for a guilty plea. i'm guessing that was agreeable to the prosecutor to keep this kid from having to testify in court.

SymphonicX
27-Oct-2009, 04:32 PM
Jesus....H.....Christ!!!!!

See that South Park ep where the teacher is shagging Ike? everyone's like "it's a female teacher? nice..."

In this case...that simply cannot ever apply.....

Tricky
28-Oct-2009, 06:17 PM
Jesus....H.....Christ!!!!!

See that South Park ep where the teacher is shagging Ike? everyone's like "it's a female teacher? nice..."

In this case...that simply cannot ever apply.....

:lol: I watched that one on my new season 10 box set the other night, funny stuff but oh so wrong! In fact the season opens with a dodgy peado theme as well when chef comes back from a child molesting cult! :eek:

Chic Freak
04-Nov-2009, 07:52 PM

Not if it was in the UK, the rape laws over here are a fucking joke.

darth los
04-Nov-2009, 08:05 PM

Of course there's a double standard. Anyone who says there isn't is not being intellectually honest.

But damn is the ick factor through the roof on this one. :hurl:

:cool:

mista_mo
04-Nov-2009, 08:48 PM
She looks like one of those women that owns like 30 cats and lives in a single bedroom apartment.