PDA

View Full Version : lots of zombie themed events in my area...

Mike70
27-Oct-2009, 04:06 PM
for folks in this part of the country, here's a list:

(all these take place in cincinnati unless otherwise noted)

starting weds night, grammers on walnut street will be showing zombie movies (which ones they are showing isn't in this article). the club will also be hosting a zombie dance on halloween night from 4pm until 6 am that is free to anyone dressed as a zombie.

bring out ya dead is a zombie themed bike ride that will take place fri at 7 pm. it is starting at wesleyan cemetery in northside and concluding at grammers. there is an after party at the bike haus on clay st.

the cincinnati zombie walk takes place fri at 7:30. it starts at the national underground railroad freedom center on freedom way downtown. there is an after party at 10 pm at adonis on kellogg.

zombie cowboy party at the C&D cafe on hanfield st. in northside. dress like your favorite dead cowboy.

the covington zombie crawl is sat at 6 pm. it starts at molly malone's on 4th st. in covington.

the end is nigh: a zombie apocolypse is a party at the mad hatter on scott st. in covington. 13 bands, zombie movies, fire eaters, etc. it starts sat. at 8 pm.

i know there are a few of you in this area. if anyone is planning on going to one of these, let me know.

kortick
27-Oct-2009, 06:08 PM
yeah lots of stuff going on here too

the horror film festival is going on in
several theaters around the city

they carved 10,000 jack o lanterns
at the park for a night time show.

plenty of halloween events some include zombies

and of course the thing they do at Lovecrafts grave
is always a place to go.

Hope everyone gets a chance to get out
and have some fun this season.
dont let it pass u by. get off ur asses ppl.