PDA

View Full Version : Interview with NIGHT of the LIVING DEAD's Charles Craig (newscaster)

DubiousComforts
28-Oct-2009, 02:08 PM
Here's the link: Icons of Fright (http://iconsoffright.com/news/2009/10/the_dead_have_come_back_to_int.html)

Mike70
28-Oct-2009, 02:20 PM
interesting interview. i never knew this dude was from my neck of the woods.

whoever transcribed that interview hit on a pet peeve of mine. it's spelled cincinnati not cincinatti. that glaring error occurs more than once, so i doubt it was a simple mistake. it seems more like ignorance of the way the city's name is spelled.

DubiousComforts
28-Oct-2009, 02:49 PM
interesting interview. i never knew this dude was from my neck of the woods.
If you're in the Cincy area, Chuck actually lives quite a bit northeast from you in the wonderful state of Ohio.

What's not commonly known is that Chuck and his wife are accomplished musicians and they've put together a great CD of traditional folk songs highlighting Ohio. You could even consider it a "concept album."

Mike70
28-Oct-2009, 03:09 PM
What's not commonly known is that Chuck and his wife are accomplished musicians and they've put together a great CD of traditional folk songs highlighting Ohio. You could even consider it a "concept album."

not surprisingly, i didn't know that. does he have a website? i would not mind hearing some of their CD.