PDA

View Full Version : this has to be one of the sickest things i've ever read about...

Mike70
29-Oct-2009, 01:48 PM
incomprehensible, if fact. the demented perversions of these two men turn my stomach. fuck prison, these two ought to be hung in public and then put in a gibbet.

Neil Strachan, 41, attempted to rape an 18-month-old boy while 38-year-old James Rennie sexually assaulted a three-month-old.

Strachan and Rennie, both from Edinburgh, were also found guilty after a 10-week trial of conspiring to get access to children in order to abuse them, while Strachan was convicted of a further charge of sexually assaulting a six-year-old boy.

Strachan, who is HIV positive, has already served a three-year prison sentence in 1997 for abusing a boy.

fuck me, i think i might have to vomit.

"Clearly the protection of children must take precedence, but if individuals could have been stopped or deterred, we as a family may not have found ourselves in this situation."

indeed. over here, strachan would've been classed as a level 3 sexual predator. his picture, address and criminal history would've been available to everyone in his community, he would've been required to inform his neighbors of his previous offense and that he was classified as a sexual predator. if he failed to notify his neighbors or register his address (within 72 hours) with police, he would've been sent back to jail.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/scotland/edinburgh_and_east/8331388.stm

bassman
29-Oct-2009, 01:56 PM
Thanks for sharing, Mike. My day is now that much brighter.:dead:

capncnut
29-Oct-2009, 04:52 PM
A three-month-old? How the hell? :confused:

Revolting. Absolutely revolting.

kortick
29-Oct-2009, 06:26 PM
Sex offenders are being disgorged from prison like toxic
waste into drinking water.

Profiteers are selling Megan’s Law snake oil to people
who think a human that would rape a baby would never
lie about his home address.

When you're up against humans whose moral compass is
True South, the only rule is: get it done.

"Done" as in finished. Over. Ended.
The only ceremony you want to
attend is an autopsy.