PDA

View Full Version : UP your VIVA

capncnut
31-Oct-2009, 12:24 AM
UK cablers, you know what I'm talking about. Seriously, if I see this doggie lipstick of a commercial again, I am liable to lose the plot.

"No bruv, UP your VIVA!"

DIIIEEE!!!

Bring back Sheila's Wheels.

Andy
31-Oct-2009, 12:35 AM
I Fucking hate that advert bro, if i ever see that guy out of it in the street im likely to go down for murder.

capncnut
31-Oct-2009, 12:38 AM
I Fucking hate that advert bro, if i ever see that guy out of it in the street im likely to go down for murder.
The one with the gums? His ass is mine. I'll put him straight in hospital without a second thought!!!

Here you go:

bHr9O30Q0nY&feature=player_embedded

kortick
31-Oct-2009, 01:36 AM
woah.

I think he is related to this broad.

http://i28.tinypic.com/2i7tg6f.jpg

Just think someone writes that guy a paycheck.

MinionZombie
31-Oct-2009, 02:50 PM
Goddamn I hate that advert, and I despise Sheila's whorebag Wheels. :mad:

SymphonicX
31-Oct-2009, 02:54 PM
I'd never seen that advert....totally pointless.

actually puts me off whatever shit that channel is peddling.

I wish I'd wrote the song for Sheilas Wheels...royalties from that must be huge.

Almost makes me miss Crazy Frog...ARGH.

fartpants
31-Oct-2009, 03:04 PM
you may all hate it but the advert is genius cos no-one can get it out of their head....so job done

MinionZombie
01-Nov-2009, 07:11 PM
you may all hate it but the advert is genius cos no-one can get it out of their head....so job done
Until we all start buying whatever the product was (I certainly have no idea, as I turn off, or mute it and look away before I know what it's for), then job not done. :D

capncnut
01-Nov-2009, 07:17 PM
Sheila's whorebag Wheels. :mad:
Not Sheila's shitbag Wheels or, god forbid, Sheila's cuntbag Wheels. You're going with the whore on this one, MZ? :D

MinionZombie
02-Nov-2009, 09:38 AM
Not Sheila's shitbag Wheels or, god forbid, Sheila's cuntbag Wheels. You're going with the whore on this one, MZ? :D
:lol:

Definitely.

It's a bag full'o'whores ... and they're all named friggin' Sheila, driving recklessly down sexual discrimination highway.

Tricky
02-Nov-2009, 10:11 AM
And did you know that the Sheilas wheels music was made/arranged by Jeff Wayne who did the epic war of the worlds musical? Who could such a legend drop that clanger on us?? :eek:

capncnut
02-Nov-2009, 12:04 PM
And did you know that the Sheilas wheels music was made/arranged by Jeff Wayne who did the epic war of the worlds musical? Who could such a legend drop that clanger on us?? :eek:
I'm not surprised. As much as the theme is annoying as fuck, there's no denying the epicness of it. You can picture dolly birds prancing about and water fountains going off, the kind of thing you see in a musical.