PDA

View Full Version : Happy Halloween Everbody Hope You Enjoy

Cartma7546
31-Oct-2009, 06:44 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/r1luqRwLIj0&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/r1luqRwLIj0&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

DjfunkmasterG
31-Oct-2009, 12:30 PM
Happy halloween

capncnut
31-Oct-2009, 12:32 PM
Happy Halloween folks!

Click (http://static.desktopnexus.com/wallpapers/12426-bigthumbnail.jpg) if you dare. :evil:

zombie04
31-Oct-2009, 11:12 PM
capn if nobody is going to say it I will. I am jealous of that avatar! And I dared to click...scared the hell out of me!

deadpunk
31-Oct-2009, 11:32 PM
Happy Halloween folks!

Click (http://static.desktopnexus.com/wallpapers/12426-bigthumbnail.jpg) if you dare. :evil:

There is something so horribly wrong with you lol. :lol::lol::lol:

Debbieangel
01-Nov-2009, 04:10 AM
boo!
happy halloween everyone!

AcesandEights
02-Nov-2009, 01:48 PM
Had an okay Halloween, myself. I hope you all enjoyed!

wayzim
02-Nov-2009, 04:59 PM
Had an okay Halloween, myself. I hope you all enjoyed!

It was good at our restaurant, though the weather was crap and The Phillies were hardly treating us in the World Series
Still, we had nice looking women in cute to sexy costumes, and the bar had a Playboy theme where the three ladies dressed up like bunnies while the sole male among them wore his Hefner Jammies.
It's always interesting how Halloween can make otherwise average girls go from pretty to pretty damn hot in 1.3 seconds.

Oh, and too much Phillies wear doubling up as costumes, due to the Series and all, and this one waiter came dressed in all blue as Philly Smurf, Actually, it was rather clever, and very disturbing.
I'll see if anyone grabbed some pictures.

Wayne Z

“America, where are you now? don’t you care about your sons and daughters? Don’t you know, we need you now? We can’t fight alone against the monsters. “
Steppenwolf; Monster album.

The steps of the Capital Building were damp from a welcome spring shower, washing away more than grim and grit. The scarlet soak of siege, an offal which offended both passive and patriot alike, stained more than the hard stone of stubborn democracy.
While the great domestic upset still affected scattered areas of America; in the nation’s capital, The Army had finally erected an effective cordon across the Potomac. It kept the lingering reanimate threat at bay while National Guard units took out the trash.
Oddly complacent in the midst of such unnatural upset, leaning against an unblemished park bench, the raggedy man played his tunes as street crews patrolled the cleared zones.

“Remember if you plan to stay, what Life gives, The Dead take away .. to bite the hand that feeds them. “

Dead Fall; Fools on The Hill (Unpublished )

bassman
02-Nov-2009, 05:17 PM
My Halloween did a complete 180 on my original plans. The babysitter backed out on us at the last minute, so instead of going to a bar or party we just piled up at home after trick-or-treating and watched some movies(The trilogy, of course. Starting with Romero hosting Night on AMC) .

And the odd thing is that I had a friggin blast.:D

LadyOfDarkness
02-Nov-2009, 06:17 PM
My Halloween was kind of boring this year. Just stayed home and watched movies. I watched the "Halloween" series (1, 4 and 5) during the day and then watched the supposed renewed and remastered "Night of Living Dead" at night which actually looked like the original to me. Did anyone notice a difference? And ofcourse gave out candy to the kiddies. :p

I can't believe it'll be Thanksgiving soon and then......*gasp*.....Christmas!?! :eek:

So NOT ready for that!

LadyOfDarkness

bassman
02-Nov-2009, 06:46 PM
then watched the supposed renewed and remastered "Night of Living Dead" at night which actually looked like the original to me. Did anyone notice a difference?

I saw a HUGE difference compared to other tv broadcasts of the film. I don't know about DVDs/Blu Rays, but that has to be the best version of the film that has aired on television...

LadyOfDarkness
02-Nov-2009, 07:25 PM
Oh sorry Bossman - I didn't know that. I never saw it on tv before. Infact I mistakenly thought it was the 'Premier' of "Night of the Living Dead" on tv. Silly me. I have the DVD of it and it looked the same as that. I was hoping somehow that maybe they had colorized it for this new version on tv.

Oh and Capn - I too uh...noticed your new avatar. What I wanna know is where is THAT scene with Tom Savini in it from "Dawn of the Dead" (1978) ? It must have been a deleted scene. LOL

Love his guns.....hehehehehehehe :p If they WOULD have left that scene or that weapon in...with him shooting Zombies with it - OMG - that would have been hilarious!!!! ROFLMOA! :hyper:

And also Capn - I did DARE to click on your link (I was scared at first) - but what a cute lil BUNNY!!! hehe :p

LoD

darth los
02-Nov-2009, 07:31 PM
Oh and Capn - I too uh...noticed your new avatar. What I wanna know is where is THAT scene with Tom Savini in it from "Dawn of the Dead" (1978) ? It must have been a deleted scene. LOL

I believe it's from the flick "From Dusk Till Dawn" but I'll defer to cap's expertise on that one.

:cool:

bassman
02-Nov-2009, 07:32 PM
I believe it's from the flick "From Dusk Till Dawn"

Correctamundo. Nicotero is there too. I believe the penis gun can also be seen in El Mariachi's guitar case in Desperado. Or was it Once Upon A Time In Mexico? One of the films in the Mariachi trilogy, anyway...

darth los
02-Nov-2009, 07:39 PM
Correctamundo. Nicotero is there too. I believe the penis gun can also be seen in El Mariachi's guitar case in Desperado. Or was it Once Upon A Time In Mexico? One of the films in the Mariachi trilogy, anyway...

I now have a new "work project". lol

I'm not particularly into vampires but it's amazing how an appearance from one of the rock stars of GAr's films will make you watch almost anything. (including dawn 04' huh buddy? :p )

LadyOfDarkness
02-Nov-2009, 07:44 PM
must contact capn..............must find that gun.....er......film.....must watch it..........hehehehehehehehehehehhehehe! :elol:

bassman
02-Nov-2009, 08:07 PM
I'm not particularly into vampires but it's amazing how an appearance from one of the rock stars of GAr's films will make you watch almost anything.

Wait a minute....are you saying you've never seen From Dusk Till Dawn?:eek:

darth los
02-Nov-2009, 08:18 PM
Wait a minute....are you saying you've never seen From Dusk Till Dawn?:eek:

Of course i have !! It's with George clooney and they're stuck in this strip club where everyone's a vamp. His brother turns at some point as well. It's with the preacher and his kids as well right?

bassman
02-Nov-2009, 08:26 PM
Of course i have !! It's with George clooney and they're stuck in this strip club where everyone's a vamp. His brother turns at some point as well. It's with the preacher and his kids as well right?

Whew....okay. You're okay. For a second there I thought I was going to have to kill you.:p

I still wish we could seen what Pilato would do with the role...

pSE1PhAr14k&hl=en&fs=1&

LadyOfDarkness
02-Nov-2009, 08:37 PM
:shifty:

Ihaven't seen "From Dusk till Dawn" (I just found out from capn THAT is the name of the movie with the P-Gun in it...................which I now HAVE to see........are you gonna KILL me????? :stunned:

after all, I am "fresh meat" am I not? lol

LoD