PDA

View Full Version : Derek Acorah to contact Jacko

capncnut
02-Nov-2009, 06:31 PM
Scouse medium Derek Acorah is to attempt contact with Michael Jackson from beyond the grave live on television. UK cable subscribers, be sure to tune into Sky 1 tomorrow at 9pm to watch this faker get possessed and moonwalk across the studio floor. :rolleyes:

Click (http://sky1.sky.com/derek-acorah-to-attempt-to-contact-michael-jackson) for more information.

bassman
02-Nov-2009, 06:50 PM
This should be hilarious....

I heard the other day that a photo of Jackson's body lying in the morgue is "out there" and would be online soon. Apparently it's horrifying...

capncnut
02-Nov-2009, 07:15 PM
I heard the other day that a photo of Jackson's body lying in the morgue is "out there" and would be online soon. Apparently it's horrifying...
This so-called autopsy photo has been around for a bit. I've put spoilers on it just in case it offends.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_05kZ8FV0sTc/SktwmlKtwUI/AAAAAAAAB4E/TkkOknFu90A/s400/michael_jackson_autopsy_photo.jpg

bassman
02-Nov-2009, 07:28 PM
Oh...that's nothing. They were making it out to be a horrible shot of his deformed face. Not his face rolled over.

I can't tell where his skin ends and the white lab coats begin.:lol:

darth los
02-Nov-2009, 07:35 PM
Oh...that's nothing. They were making it out to be a horrible shot of his deformed face. Not his face rolled over.

I can't tell where his skin ends and the white lab coats begin.:lol:

Michael is my boy but damn that was funny. :lol:

:cool:

MikePizzoff
02-Nov-2009, 09:37 PM
watch this faker get possessed and moonwalk across the studio floor. :rolleyes:

:lol::lol::lol: I wouldn't put it past him.

krakenslayer
02-Nov-2009, 10:04 PM
This so-called autopsy photo has been around for a bit. I've put spoilers on it just in case it offends.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_05kZ8FV0sTc/SktwmlKtwUI/AAAAAAAAB4E/TkkOknFu90A/s400/michael_jackson_autopsy_photo.jpg

Yeah.. that could be anyone, to be honest.

Also, wasn't Jackson's torso supposed to be speckled both brown and white in places where the vitiligo and/or bleaching hadn't touched.

capncnut
02-Nov-2009, 10:08 PM
I'm not sure if it's valid or not but the chin looks spot on. The actual pic that is doing the rounds is supposed to show Jacko bald, with his eyes bulging out of his sockets. :stunned:

Mike70
03-Nov-2009, 01:46 PM
:lol::lol::lol: I wouldn't put it past him.

me neither but there is one fatal flaw in this plan: jacko doesn't make contact with any male over the age of 13.

MoonSylver
03-Nov-2009, 02:35 PM
me neither but there is one fatal flaw in this plan: jacko doesn't make contact with any male over the age of 13.

:lol::lol::lol:

He's too late anyway. He's already been caught...

http://i649.photobucket.com/albums/uu211/fredstarNZ/MJ_VS_Ghostbusters.jpg

BillyRay
03-Nov-2009, 02:50 PM
Great pic, Moon.

Although frankly I'm suprised Bassman didn't post that.:D

Is you guys the same person?

MoonSylver
03-Nov-2009, 02:56 PM
Great pic, Moon.

Me & Bass? Nah...Me & Clang? I'm not sayin'...;)

darth los
03-Nov-2009, 03:42 PM
Great pic, Moon.

Post it. I'm suprised he's not in it.

Just Messing with you BM.

bassman
03-Nov-2009, 03:46 PM
I created that picture.:p

Just kidding. You guys know I'm not the only GB fan in the world, right? I don't have to be mentioned everytime something even remotely related the franchise is brought up.:confused:

MoonSylver
03-Nov-2009, 03:58 PM

Just kidding. You guys know I'm not the only GB fan in the world, right? I don't have to be mentioned everytime something even remotely related the franchise is brought up.:confused:

Says this guy:

http://i783.photobucket.com/albums/yy115/bassmanfincha/Ghostbusters003.jpg

Nope, sorry pal. You're stuck with it. Be proud.:lol::lol::lol:

(That IS a sweet suit BTW...great job!)

darth los
03-Nov-2009, 03:59 PM

Certain things are just associated with some members.

Dawn 04' hater: MZ.

NOTLD Buff: Dubious Comforts.

Ghostbusters: BAssman. :D

:cool:

AcesandEights
03-Nov-2009, 08:59 PM
Maybe this guy will inadvertently raise up a beastie from the netherworld and get sucked back down into the abyss of endless hellish nightmares.

Or am I indulging in too much wishful thinking?

---------- Post added at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

Ghostbusters: BAssman. :D

Yup, Bassy, old bean, that bed has already been made and it has your name on it...initials monogrammed on the sheets, even. ;)

capncnut
14-Nov-2009, 09:41 PM
Saw some of the show the other night and I had to turn it off after five minutes when he started giving out messages from Jacko.

"Give my love to Quincy Jones!" :rolleyes:

Derek, you're a fucking embarrassment.

mista_mo
14-Nov-2009, 10:44 PM
Saw some of the show the other night and I had to turn it off after five minutes when he started giving out messages from Jacko.

"Give my love to Quincy Jones!" :rolleyes:

Derek, you're a fucking embarrassment.

Does the guy get paid to do this? I hope not, that is just silly.

capncnut
15-Nov-2009, 03:09 AM
Does the guy get paid to do this? I hope not, that is just silly.
Oh yeah, used to be a professional footballer too...

deadpunk
15-Nov-2009, 04:23 AM
I found a better photo of the autopsy...

http://alien-ufo-research.com/images/alien/dead_alien_picture_12.jpg

:lol:

SymphonicX
15-Nov-2009, 05:27 PM
OK a sick part of me needs to see these autopsy photos...please link so I can see them at home..

The one posted with a spoiler - was that real?

capncnut
15-Nov-2009, 08:51 PM
The one posted with a spoiler - was that real?
Unconfirmed but it's doing the rounds. The chin area defo bears a resemblance.

Debbieangel
16-Nov-2009, 02:17 AM
I can't believe Derek Acorah is still around after being caught faking it on MH.Did anyone watch the show? what happened?