PDA

View Full Version : Media Forum Tidy Up.

Andy
03-Nov-2009, 02:22 PM
Ive been tidying the Media Forum as i think its become very messy and unorganised lately, its been hard to find topics i want.

Ive been moving topics, closing topics and we have created a new forum specifically for "Horror" as horror is probally our secondary topic after romero and the living dead films.

I Just want to clarify the meaning of the media forum now, It is designated by catergory and not content, which means if you are posting a joke for example, and it happens to be a funny youtube video, it would still go in the lounge and not media even though it has a video in it.

This might seem strange but it is to help us organise the forums and make relevant topics easier for you guys to find, im sure you can appreciate that we now have around 15,000 threads and almost 200,000 posts, its a difficult job to keep them organised.

Thanks everyone.

AcesandEights
03-Nov-2009, 02:44 PM
As always, your efforts are appreciated, sir!

Andy
03-Nov-2009, 02:58 PM
Well the keeping the forums tidy and organised is the job of the super mods more than myself and i should say, the idea of the horror forum was Capn's originally, but yeah i just come in at the last minute and steal all the glory!

:elol:

deadpunk
03-Nov-2009, 05:00 PM
You Have 20 Second to Comply... OMFG Classic! Sorry to drag this off-topic, but that's damn funny! :lol::lol::lol: