PDA

View Full Version : just wow.......

acealive1
05-Nov-2009, 05:00 AM
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_HORSE_MOLESTER?SITE=OHCOL&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

Mike70
05-Nov-2009, 12:34 PM
:hurl:

that is gross. actually gross is a vast understatement, fucking disgusting is more like it.

A South Carolina man caught on video having sex with a horse was sentenced Wednesday to three years in prison after pleading guilty for the second time in two years to abusing the creature.

talk about life's most embarrassing moments.

It wasn't the first time she'd caught Vereen. In late 2007, Kenley found him asleep in the hay after assaulting her horse. For that offense, he also pleaded guilty to buggery, received probation and had to register as a sex offender.

:lol: for some reason that kills me. pleading guilty to buggering a horse? register as a sex offender? there's some mighty proud parents somewhere.

capncnut
05-Nov-2009, 01:51 PM
I feel sorry for the guy. All he wanted was a nice 'stable' relationship. :D

slickwilly13
05-Nov-2009, 01:52 PM
Too bad the horse didn't back kick him.

MoonSylver
05-Nov-2009, 01:53 PM
I feel sorry for the guy. All he wanted was a nice 'stable' relationship. :D

OHHHHH!!!! I wondered who would drop the fist joke. Quit horsin' around! Don't be a horses ass!

;)

SymphonicX
05-Nov-2009, 02:11 PM
You'd think though...if the animal didn't want that to happen it'd just trample him and go about it's day...just sayin'...I wonder what Mr Ed would have to say about it...

this dude *shire* is in a mess though!
Look's like he's up the creak without a saddle!

dirty ....

TheSeasonOfFire
06-Nov-2009, 01:16 AM
He shoulda hoofed it on outta there. HEYOOO.

deadpunk
06-Nov-2009, 01:28 AM
Honestly, if you've got the stones to approach an animal that large from the rear and not get killed... you should get a free pass. :elol:

They ordered him to seek further mental treatment... no shit? You mean buggering a horse isn't normal?

:barf:

I smell a Beast Master sequel in this. Damn shame to let so much free publicity go to waste.

ProfessorChaos
06-Nov-2009, 01:34 AM
so the dude never found his ms. right and ended up with mr. ed?:rockbrow:

LoSTBoY
06-Nov-2009, 01:03 PM
When he was telling the wife he was feeling a little horse she though he was a bit poorly. :D:moon:

krakenslayer
06-Nov-2009, 01:32 PM
That's nothing. Kenneth Pinyan is still the (posthumous) master of horse buggery: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenneth_Pinyan

Rodell Vereen: Man->Horse buggery = man on sex offender's register
Kenneth Pinyan: HORSE->MAN BUGGERY = DEAD MAN :barf:

Mike70
06-Nov-2009, 01:45 PM
That's nothing. Kenneth Pinyan is still the (posthumous) master of horse buggery: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenneth_Pinyan

Rodell Vereen: Man->Horse buggery = man on sex offender's register
Kenneth Pinyan: HORSE->MAN BUGGERY = DEAD MAN :barf:

:stunned:

my, oh, my. when you think about how giant a horse's cock is and where it was being put, there's really no surprise.

the perversions of some people freak even me out.

capncnut
06-Nov-2009, 02:10 PM
The death video is rough, it's one damn deep and forceful stroke. You can see people's reactions to watching it on YouTube under 'Death By Horse'.

krakenslayer
06-Nov-2009, 03:01 PM
The death video is rough, it's one damn deep and forceful stroke. You can see people's reactions to watching it on YouTube under 'Death By Horse'.

There's actually a documentary movie about the Pinyan guy on YT too!:

SyIOXTk9mWE

Mike70
06-Nov-2009, 03:52 PM
There's actually a documentary movie about the Pinyan guy on YT too!:

SyIOXTk9mWE

ugh. i love the titanic amount of rationalization that dude is doing in an attempt to convince us (and most likely himself) that what he is doing should somehow be acceptable.

well, it isn't under any circumstances.

Neil
06-Nov-2009, 04:59 PM
Don't see what the problem is - He asked if the horse would mind, and it said nay.

deadpunk
06-Nov-2009, 05:07 PM
You guys are just hating because this guy is an accomplished bareback rider.

krakenslayer
06-Nov-2009, 05:16 PM
Don't see what the problem is - He asked if the horse would mind, and it said nay.

You guys are just hating because this guy is an accomplished bareback rider.

LOL! :lol:

Seriously though, I struggle to understand why anybody would do that. And it's not just an "eww, that's gross" thing. Even if I thought that taking it up ass from a horse was gonna be the best sexual thrill in the universe, I still wouldn't do it, for the same reason I'd never take heroin: a few minutes of fun is not worth risking your life and future for.

Mike70
06-Nov-2009, 05:57 PM
some of you guys need to take your comedy show on the road. :lol:

this is the kind of thread that brings out everybody's inner letterman.

BillyRay
06-Nov-2009, 06:27 PM
this is the kind of thread that brings out everybody's inner Letterman.

Why, is the horse in question a member of the staff?

Sorry...seemed timely...

MaximusIncredulous
06-Nov-2009, 07:24 PM
How is the sex offender thing going to work in a case like this? Are they gonna put up pics of the guy in stables to warn the horses after he's released?

deadpunk
06-Nov-2009, 07:30 PM
some of you guys need to take your comedy show on the road. :lol:

this is the kind of thread that brings out everybody's inner letterman.

Why, is the horse in question a member of the staff?

Sorry...seemed timely...

Dammit! I was trying to think of a joke involving the horse being an NBC intern! All I could manage was some vague reference to the Letterman's mouth resembling a horse's...

acealive1
06-Nov-2009, 08:14 PM
:stunned:

my, oh, my. when you think about how giant a horse's cock is and where it was being put, there's really no surprise.

the perversions of some people freak even me out.

a friend showed me the video years ago and we both were sure it was fake. but when the first stab was taken, u could hear the dude let out a "HUUP!" kind of muted yell, but then he kept at it. jeez, poor guy

Philly_SWAT
06-Nov-2009, 09:06 PM
A South Carolina man walks into a stable, and says to the horse "why the long face?"

The horse replies "Why the long hard-on"?:shifty:

Neil
06-Nov-2009, 09:58 PM
a friend showed me the video years ago and we both were sure it was fake. but when the first stab was taken, u could hear the dude let out a "HUUP!" kind of muted yell, but then he kept at it. jeez, poor guy

A friend of mine is a doctor and works in a hospital, and he's for ever cracking us up and the tales of people coming in with things up their rears etc. I was vacuuming in the nude and fell over... etc..etc...

What would this guy come up with, I was clearing out in the stable in the nude and fell over?

acealive1
06-Nov-2009, 10:08 PM
A friend of mine is a doctor and works in a hospital, and he's for ever cracking us up and the tales of people coming in with things up their rears etc. I was vacuuming in the nude and fell over... etc..etc...

What would this guy come up with, I was clearing out in the stable in the nude and fell over?

wrongness :lol::lol:

its as bad as catching ur girl suckin off some guy and ur like "what? tripped fell and landed on it??"

clanglee
07-Nov-2009, 12:28 AM
A South Carolina man walks into a stable, and says to the horse "why the long face?"

The horse replies "Why the long hard-on"?:shifty:

Ummm. . . .let's not do the regional joke thing now. I think. . "a man walks into". . . . would be just fine thank you.

Having said that, and being from SC, I can say that I can't see why he would even need that horse, there are so many wonderful and level-headed South Carolina women that would take care of him. You know they are level headed, because the chewing tobbacco drips out of both corners of their mouth.

Mike70
07-Nov-2009, 12:48 AM
Having said that, and being from SC, I can say that I can't see why he would even need that horse, there are so many wonderful and level-headed South Carolina women that would take care of him. You know they are level headed, because the chewing tobbacco drips out of both corners of their mouth.

what does a south carolina girl say after sex?

"get up daddy, you're crushin' my winstons."

clanglee
07-Nov-2009, 02:31 AM
what does a south carolina girl say after sex?

"get up daddy, you're crushin' my winston's."

:lol::lol::lol::lol:. . . . .hey wait a minute!!!

Mike70
07-Nov-2009, 02:38 AM
:lol::lol::lol::lol:. . . . .hey wait a minute!!!

couldn't resist, man, couldn't resist. south carolina is cool. i can never go back there (esp. the area around greeneville/ walhalla/anderson, SC) but that's a story for another thread.:shifty:

deadpunk
07-Nov-2009, 03:27 AM
http://i354.photobucket.com/albums/r433/yadidabuddy/mrhands.jpg

I can't believe he survived the foreplay, to be honest...