PDA

View Full Version : horrible flight

acealive1
05-Nov-2009, 06:21 AM
left pittsburgh after a wonderful week there on sunday, and was basically manhandled by the xray screeners cuz apparently cds look like bombs. got detained for 20 minutes. can anyone help with this?

Danny
05-Nov-2009, 07:42 AM
left pittsburgh after a wonderful week there on sunday, and was basically manhandled by the xray screeners cuz apparently cds look like bombs. got detained for 20 minutes. can anyone help with this?

simple answer?

A: ask "are you coming on to me?"

b: SCREAM "RAPE!" at the top of your lungs and run away with your hands clamped over your ass.

SymphonicX
05-Nov-2009, 07:45 AM
Major inconvenience that makes you feel like a criminal....

Unfortunately there's a boogyman out there that wants to blow us up so I can understand they are checking people quite harshly...truth be told you were probably just collared as some anti-ethnic profiling statistic...

kortick
05-Nov-2009, 08:13 AM
No.

What he needed to do is DEMAND a body cavity search.
"deep and hard".

And when they finish then yell at them
"What??? U didnt find it? Look again!!"

after a few hours of that then say...
'well maybe I DID leave it in my other anus...."

and remember to leave a tip.
those latex gloves aint free.

Danny
05-Nov-2009, 11:01 AM
No.

What he needed to do is DEMAND a body cavity search.
"deep and hard".

And when they finish then yell at them
"What??? U didnt find it? Look again!!"

after a few hours of that then say...
'well maybe I DID leave it in my other anus...."

and remember to leave a tip.
those latex gloves aint free.

^THIS.

a wise man once said "if you bad, people might get out of yo' way. but if youve got shit?, aint nobody fuckin' with ya' "

-basically act like mel gibson off south park to be left alone.

i just scowl on the bus and get a seat to myself, bugger the old bastards they can stand!

Eyebiter
05-Nov-2009, 11:14 AM
Next time drive instead of fly. They have taken all fun out of commercial passenger travel.

SymphonicX
05-Nov-2009, 12:08 PM
was there ever any fun involved in air travel? I definitely missed the golden age if there was, because every single time I've been in an airport I've been so stressed that I barely thought I'd get out without eating my own eyelids in protest...

Mike70
05-Nov-2009, 12:37 PM
toledo isn't far from pittsburgh. drive the next time, you'll be halfway there by the time you go through all that bull at airports.

Eyebiter
05-Nov-2009, 12:44 PM
Sure back in the early 1980's. Flight attendants were hot stewardesses back then. Meal or snack on every flight with coffee or a full can of pop. If you were lucky enough to fly out early in the morning the breakfast was great. Cereal, banana, muffin, carton of milk, orange juice. About the only thing you couldn't do was smoke in the cabin.

If it was a near empty flight they would let you sit wherever you wanted. If everyone was on board the plane would close the doors and take off early. No massive delays like you get now days trapped on the runway waiting to take off or disembark.

kortick
05-Nov-2009, 03:33 PM
its true

flying used to be a laid back affair.

the food was decent and they kept
bringing u drinks as many as you wanted.
even if they charged u for them they were
still cheap.

And i remember being able to smoke on
flights too. sitting there with a pack
of marlboro reds and a vodka martini
as u talked to the pretty stewardess
(who wasnt some MAN).

Now its totally different.
I will say it has eased up in the last few
years, not as extreme as it was after 9-11.

but flying used to be a much more pleasant
experience, hell u could tell ur doctor u
were flying and were nervous and he would write
u a script of valiums no prroblem.

Im gonna found my own airline.

acealive1
05-Nov-2009, 08:21 PM
toledo isn't far from pittsburgh. drive the next time, you'll be halfway there by the time you go through all that bull at airports.

i've driven before. costs less to travel by air and train

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

Sure back in the early 1980's. Flight attendants were hot stewardesses back then. Meal or snack on every flight with coffee or a full can of pop. If you were lucky enough to fly out early in the morning the breakfast was great. Cereal, banana, muffin, carton of milk, orange juice. About the only thing you couldn't do was smoke in the cabin.

If it was a near empty flight they would let you sit wherever you wanted. If everyone was on board the plane would close the doors and take off early. No massive delays like you get now days trapped on the runway waiting to take off or disembark.

the stewardess from chicago to toledo was SMOKIN. she was like 5'9'' about 150, shoulder length brown hair with blonde highlights. glasses and she was finer than a muthafucka

Mike70
05-Nov-2009, 08:37 PM
i've driven before. costs less to travel by air and train

hold on just a centon. how is it cheaper to fly to pitt? it's only a four hour drive. you can do that on one tank of gas or less.

capncnut
06-Nov-2009, 01:49 PM
hold on just a centon. how is it cheaper to fly to pitt? it's only a four hour drive. you can do that on one tank of gas or less.
But a grand for the car. :D

acealive1
06-Nov-2009, 08:09 PM
But a grand for the car. :D

mmhmm. i took the train there $40. and the plane back. barely over $100