PDA

View Full Version : Fiction Social Group

deadpunk
05-Nov-2009, 05:33 PM
In rereading the posts that were made during my absence, I noted that most of them (here) concerned the fact that the Fiction Forum was dying a slow death. I have created a HPotD Fiction Writer's Group as a first step to perhaps bring things back around.

It is a moderated group and my hope is that it can be maintained only as a group for those of us serious in this regard. My hope is that we can use this as a platform some of the endeavours that made the old Fiction Forum so fun. Perhaps the Fiction Challenges or a Writer's Workshop where we each present a story and have other writers dissect and critique.

The additional bonus to keeping the group semi-private would be that we could discuss current unfinished works away from the eyes of potential readers. (I know that I often seek out the advice of other writers when a current project hits a brick wall).

Anyway, feel free to swing by. Thoughts and opinions on the group and where we could take it are obviously welcome :D

HPotD Fiction Writers Group (http://forum.homepageofthedead.com/group.php?groupid=19)