PDA

View Full Version : Guess the Romero cartoon caricature

thxleo
09-Nov-2009, 06:22 PM
http://www.post-gazette.com/robrogers/

Who is the patient? BTW, the date of the cartoon is for Monday, November 9, 2009

DubiousComforts
09-Nov-2009, 07:58 PM
Looks like Braddock, PA where Martin was shot.

thxleo
09-Nov-2009, 08:25 PM
Looks like Braddock, PA where Martin was shot.

No, who is the person?

krakenslayer
09-Nov-2009, 08:38 PM
*looks*

*stares*

*squints*

*scratches head*

*stares*

*goes and looks at all my Romero DVDs to see if I can ring any bells*

Nope. I don't have a Scooby! :confused:

ProfessorChaos
09-Nov-2009, 08:58 PM
the dude on the hospital bed kinda reminds me of wooley, probably due to the mustache....:rockbrow:

Philly_SWAT
09-Nov-2009, 09:44 PM
I'm not sure I get the question. Kinda looks like Tony Buba to me, but I dont know for sure what you are driving at.

thxleo
09-Nov-2009, 09:47 PM
Oh for God's sake people, it's Tony Buba.

krakenslayer
09-Nov-2009, 09:51 PM
Oh!

I remember the name from the Dawn of the Dead end credits and commentary - was he the boom mike guy or something? - but I couldn't have told you what he looked like.

Philly_SWAT
09-Nov-2009, 09:57 PM
Oh!

I remember the name from the Dawn of the Dead end credits and commentary - was he the boom mike guy or something? - but I couldn't have told you what he looked like.

I believe he was the biker was wanted his blood pressure taken.

thxleo
09-Nov-2009, 09:57 PM
Oh!

Only us die hard dorks would know I guess. :D
Tony did sound on Martin and Dawn of the Dead. He also had cameos in both films, including being the biker in Dawn who gets his arm torn off at the blood pressure machine. He's a well known documentary filmmaker here in Pittsburgh, having done films about Braddock.

krakenslayer
09-Nov-2009, 10:10 PM
Only us die hard dorks would know I guess. :D
Tony did sound on Martin and Dawn of the Dead. He also had cameos in both films, including being the biker in Dawn who gets his arm torn off at the blood pressure machine. He's a well known documentary filmmaker here in Pittsburgh, having done films about Braddock.

Ahhh! The remaining pieces of the jigsaw of confusion just all popped into place! :D

DubiousComforts
09-Nov-2009, 11:26 PM
Oh for God's sake people, it's Tony Buba.
How were we supposed to know that it's Tony Buba when it really looks like Pat Buba? :D