o1he8pxgORM

and my attempt at being a zombie

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e109/acealive1/zombieandturtle.jpg

jded
13-Nov-2009, 12:48 AM
Cool!

Yojimbo
13-Nov-2009, 12:57 AM
Nice one brother! Next you have to post the one where you slide down the escalator.

strayrider
13-Nov-2009, 01:01 AM
What? You rode THE elevator and did not pan the camera toward the famous trapdoor in the ceiling? Shame on you, Ace. Shame, shame shame.

When I rode the elevator, I was tempted to hit the "STOP" button and climb up there; however, the lady that I was with would not allow it.

:D

-stray-

Yojimbo
13-Nov-2009, 02:14 AM
Same with me, Stray. My wife stopped me from checking out the hatch too, and also gave me the look -you know the one - when I was about to do the escalator slide.

acealive1
13-Nov-2009, 02:29 AM
couldnt do the slide. too many people around. and i was so worried about getting caught filming that i was kinda not worried about the hatch

strayrider
13-Nov-2009, 04:52 AM
couldnt do the slide. too many people around. and i was so worried about getting caught filming that i was kinda not worried about the hatch

I doubt that. We all know what really happened in that elevator. So, uh, are you going to show us the video you made with "peanut butter girl"?

-stray-

mista_mo
13-Nov-2009, 10:20 AM
So, uh, are you going to show us the video you made with "peanut butter girl"?

-stray-

Yea, did you Jam it in or what?

Neil
13-Nov-2009, 12:18 PM
and my attempt at being a zombie

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e109/acealive1/zombieandturtle.jpg

Since when did zombies have big long sticks? And why has that guy next to you got an orange head growing out of his shoulder?

Trin
13-Nov-2009, 02:00 PM
I can honestly say that was the most interesting video of a guy getting on an elevator and riding one floor that I have ever seen.

Phenia Films
13-Nov-2009, 02:09 PM
Nice one Ace-face

escalator ride next?

acealive1
13-Nov-2009, 07:27 PM
I can honestly say that was the most interesting video of a guy getting on an elevator and riding one floor that I have ever seen.

:lol::lol:

i really do appeciate it :D

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

Nice one Ace-face

escalator ride next?

if i go back to the area, yessir. but its almost as if they were employees stopping me cuz right when i got to the escalator, 3 people jumped on out of nowhere. kinda hard to do that slide the right way with it moving :(

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

Since when did zombies have big long sticks? And why has that guy next to you got an orange head growing out of his shoulder?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

cmon man

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

I doubt that. We all know what really happened in that elevator. So, uh, are you going to show us the video you made with "peanut butter girl"?

-stray-

im lost...........

Trancelikestate
14-Nov-2009, 01:27 AM
Me filming my lil bro on the escalator. i dont know why it wont show the last second. The lady on the escalator is like " hey you cant do that! ". haha.

TZF6uickzUA

strayrider
14-Nov-2009, 07:18 AM
im lost...........

I guess I'll have to refresh your memory then.

Remember a couple of years ago when you posted the pic of some chick that you found while browsing singles ads? The one with the green teeth who wrote that she was into "peanut butter"? We discussed this during a chat session, Ace. Remember? http://www.hotornot.com/m/r/?emid=OQSRAUN

I want to see the video you made with her in the elevator and I want to see it right NOW!

-stray-

acealive1
14-Nov-2009, 02:37 PM
I guess I'll have to refresh your memory then.

Remember a couple of years ago when you posted the pic of some chick that you found while browsing singles ads? The one with the green teeth who wrote that she was into "peanut butter"? We discussed this during a chat session, Ace. Remember? http://www.hotornot.com/m/r/?emid=OQSRAUN

I want to see the video you made with her in the elevator and I want to see it right NOW!

-stray-

:lol::lol::lol::lol: my god, now i remember. thats when i was into pointing out how girls have such high standards of guys and look like animals :D

Debbieangel
16-Nov-2009, 03:27 AM
coool ace! trans cool ride down the escalator!
I wish I had the guts to do it...maybe someday????

acealive1
16-Nov-2009, 04:00 AM
coool ace! trans cool ride down the escalator!
I wish I had the guts to do it...maybe someday????

if my friends wife woulda not been a bitch, she coulda hit the emergency stop while he filmed and i slid down the escalator