PDA

View Full Version : Would You Want A Zombie Apocalypse???

kar98k
27-May-2006, 08:00 AM
the dead are beginning to rise, sirens sound as ambulences race past your window and people run down your street. if you're in a big city, helicopters are in teh sky and military personel are moving underneath your apartment's balcony. you're holed up in the basement with you (insert shiny dream weapon here) in hand, trigger on the finger. what do you think about your delma? ill give my answer after a couple of yours

general tbag
27-May-2006, 10:40 AM
that easy run for the hills, in all mass emergencys population density is what you wanna get away from , either be outbreaak or just plain survival . those who are prepared always fair better to . i always laugh when u see those people running and clearing out super markets in an emergency.

and riley is right if bad enought go to canada aahahaha

MaximusIncredulous
27-May-2006, 06:36 PM
The dead are beginning to rise, sirens sound as ambulences race past your window and people run down your street. If you're in a big city, helicopters are in the sky and military personel are moving underneath your apartment's window. You're holed up in the basement with your (1851 Colt Navy) in hand, trigger on the finger.

Deadman_Deluxe
27-May-2006, 06:46 PM
the dead are beginning to rise, sirens sound as ambulences race past your window and people run down your street. if you're in a big city, helicopters are in teh sky and military personel are moving underneath your apartment's balcony. you're holed up in the basement with you (insert shiny dream weapon here) in hand, trigger on the finger. what do you think about your delma? ill give my answer after a couple of yours

What is a delma?

kortick
27-May-2006, 07:05 PM
deadman you kill me

your spelling and grammar checking
would make your english teachers so proud
lol

BUTCHYPIE
27-May-2006, 08:07 PM
...since it might be as dangerous to escape the city, once the poop hits the fan, as to stay put, I can't say tactically what I would do, specifically. However, I agree that getting away from the living is usually a good goal.

However, no matter what, I'd make sure to save at least one bullet in the chamber for myself...

creepntom
27-May-2006, 08:43 PM
sneak out the back, get to a vehicle,then grab supplies as i work my way out of the city

roger_19
27-May-2006, 09:57 PM
I already live on the countryside so I don't need to get away. I need weapons though.

livingdead7
27-May-2006, 09:59 PM
Stay put...build a barricade...get weapons. Simple enough.

roger_19
27-May-2006, 10:05 PM
yeah. I'll barricade the house. get up to the roof with a sniper rifle and shoot the zombies while I make barbecue or something lol.

general tbag
28-May-2006, 12:22 AM
yeah. I'll barricade the house. get up to the roof with a sniper rifle and shoot the zombies while I make barbecue or something lol.

hey i ll bring tha beer and whiskey.

kar98k
28-May-2006, 02:56 AM
hey i ll bring tha beer and whiskey.

ill bring the brats, who's gonna bring the burgers?

Lord_Galvatron
28-May-2006, 07:28 AM
Have a copy of Max Brook's Zombie Survival Guide!

Now you know... and knowing is half the battle! :D

Deadman_Deluxe
28-May-2006, 11:40 AM
Have a copy of Max Brook's Zombie Survival Guide!

We are having a comedy hour then?

deadman you kill me

your spelling and grammar checking
would make your english teachers so proud
lol

Thats the general idea :D

My english teacher did actually tell me that he was proud of me already, heh. I got A for english language and an A+ for english literature ... by paying literally no attention whatsoever to the few classes i did actually attend, go figure!

Stay put...build a barricade...get weapons. Simple enough.

Amen!

Adrenochrome
28-May-2006, 12:48 PM
Hell, I thought it'd already happened.........

kar98k
28-May-2006, 11:59 PM
whos gonna bring the brats????

Combat Zombie
29-May-2006, 12:36 AM
Since my house is higher off the ground, and my basement is more of a lower level with plumbing and stuff visible, I'd just barricade the basement, get rid of the two decks that lead upstairs, go out to the balcony with some guns and stuff and try to pick off any that get too close for comfort. And I'd probably get the neighbors to come over, because it's safer and stuff, and I'd want to keep as many friends and stuff alive as I could.

roger_19
29-May-2006, 02:45 AM
ill bring the brats, who's gonna bring the burgers?

It sounds like it'll be one hell of a night lol. we need a radio up there too. It'll attract the zombies though.

whos gonna bring the brats????

lol I will.

strayrider
29-May-2006, 02:51 AM
Do I want a zombie apocalypse? Heh. That's like asking if I want to give up beer and cigarettes.

No.

:D

-stray-

livingdead7
29-May-2006, 04:29 AM
I've dreamt of it since I was an unborn fetus in my mothers womb, suffering from hallucinations due to the drugs in my mothers system at all times...:D

kar98k
31-May-2006, 03:46 AM
livingdead7 i must say i do really like your avatar

Guru ofthe Dead
31-May-2006, 04:32 AM
Do I want a zombie apocalypse? Heh. That's like asking if I want to give up beer and cigarettes.

No.

:D

-stray-
Just thin man you could raid all the stores you can and get all of the beer and cigs you want. Sounds pretty good now don't it.:cool:

general tbag
31-May-2006, 04:56 AM
dam rights a zombie invasion would rock in my books, the beaucrates and hippocrates would go running for there lives. pure darwinism at it finest.

much like if aliens landed on earth, human beings wouldnt be so inclined to hate one another as they do so now.people would have to work out there differences fast for the sake of survival. hell i think zombies would bring peace. zombies 4 peace ;p

unlike any war or epidemic it truly be a test of the human race if zombies were to happen. it be a fight for survival of the human species

Guru ofthe Dead
31-May-2006, 05:35 AM
dam rights a zombie invasion would rock in my books, the beaucrates and hippocrates would go running for the lives. pure darwinism at it finest.

much like if aliens landed on earth, human beings wouldnt be so inclined to hate one another as they do so now.people would have to work out there differences fast for the sake of survival. hell i think zombies would bring peace. zombies 4 peace ;p

unlike any war or epidemic it truly be a test of the human race if zombies were to happen. it be a fight for survival of the human species
Interesting, I bet Ted Nugent would be one of those guys in the backwoods having fun and would wait and take over as supreme leader and we would have beef jerky forever. I vote for that one.:cool:

livingdeadboy
31-May-2006, 11:21 AM
I would just go outside into the world and start dealing with the problem, if all it takes is a simple bump on the noggin, then I would start kicking ass...Until I got surrounded, bitten, and ripped to shreds.

Adrenochrome
31-May-2006, 02:47 PM
Interesting, I bet Ted Nugent would be one of those guys in the backwoods having fun and would wait and take over as supreme leader and we would have beef jerky forever. I vote for that one.:cool:
I second that!!!
The Great Gonzo as Supreme Ruler!!!:D

Hmmm, I wonder if there'd be a way to make Zombie Jerky?

Geophyrd
31-May-2006, 06:40 PM
idiotic question...

bassman
31-May-2006, 06:57 PM
idiotic question...

Good answer, man.

Anybody that wants something like that to happen needs to get out of the house more often:| ....

FleshMask
31-May-2006, 09:48 PM
You're holed up in the basement with your (1851 Colt Navy) in hand, trigger on the finger.

Good man.

I would have to seek you out...
If you know how to maintain a ball and cap gun, you probably know how to maintain all guns.

I prefer the heavy set WWII weapons...
The B.A.R. maybe heavy but I would want it...

-It tears through concrete.
-Major stopping power (it stopped japanese Banasi rushes)
-It's heavy enough to jab and knock people back.
-Fav weapon of the Mafia, WWII vets, and Clyde (from Bonnie and Clyde)
-Psychological benefit of carrying this bigass bad boy, zombies may learn to walk away and scatter when they see you whip it out.