PDA

View Full Version : Guess someone didnt like MW2..

Tricky
15-Nov-2009, 09:32 PM
Wgn2jugK_Hk

:lol::lol::lol: do people like that really exist??funny as hell when he teaches the wall a thing or two then starts crying!

EvilNed
15-Nov-2009, 09:47 PM
Tricky. Stop passing this around as someone other than yourself.

Tricky
15-Nov-2009, 09:55 PM
Mate, I'd love to be back in my teens again! I wouldnt be knackering my hand up on a wall over a game though :lol: Theres a fair few times ive banged my mouse down on the desk in frustration, or lost my rag & just pressed the off button on my PC/games console, but never gone off in a hissy fit like that kid!

MinionZombie
15-Nov-2009, 10:13 PM
If that's real, it just makes me sad.

Plus, Modern Warfare 2 was level pegging with COD4 in my view when all is said and done (each one does things better and worse than each other), and that means "awesome sauce".

So that guy is just terrifying - if it's real - if it's not real, then that is some fucking great acting.

capncnut
15-Nov-2009, 10:40 PM
Haha, that kid is a fucking mong. I've never laughed so much in my entire life! He can't even speak properly, the cunt. :lol:

It's not acting 'cos he's clearly inflicting damage upon himself. It's just unfortunate that he didn't use his head against the wall, which would've been much funnier.

I have never seen such a vile looking human being in all my 36 years. That rage has nothing to do with the game, it's because he knows he ain't ever gonna get his dick wet.

mista_mo
15-Nov-2009, 10:54 PM
I like how he was crying, that was pretty much the best thing about this video.

Your tears, let me drink your delicious tears.

krakenslayer
15-Nov-2009, 11:18 PM
The game is not this kid's problem. Looks like he's got some serious emotional issues. That, right there, is a typical messed-up self harmer. If he was a chick he'd be doing that with razor blades. The kid needs help.

capncnut
15-Nov-2009, 11:28 PM
http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/7776/shelley01yt9.jpg

Dude looks like Shelley Duvall.

Debbieangel
16-Nov-2009, 02:06 AM
ah is this kid for real? on drugs? or
He either is sleep deprived or has a very very very serious behavioral problems. I do hope his parents were able to view this and get him some help or at the least take the games away from him. Plus, his computer....geez!!!

blind2d
16-Nov-2009, 02:15 AM
Dude, just switch off and do something else if the game is getting on you. Kid has some serious problems, I hope he gets the help he needs. Dang... I wish people would stop putting so much negative emotion and stuff on video and just posting it where anyone can (and probably will) see it. I also wish kids these days wouldn't play so many dang videodromes. Go outside! See the sun! That's where happiness lies! Seriously, hang out with friends and they can help you vent those negative feelings. Maybe if you were out instead of sitting alone at home percolating, then you wouldn't be so upset in the first place. This is just wrong on several levels. Fingers crossed for that kid's future. Shelley is right on.

acealive1
16-Nov-2009, 04:10 AM
what. the. fuck.

ProfessorChaos
16-Nov-2009, 04:57 AM
looks like someone's been getting their pathetic ass handed to them on some online deathmatches or something.:lol:

but yeah, like many of you have said, just put the fucking thing down and go and do something else. like maybe try to talk to a female or something?

hard to believe that people get that pissy over something so trivial. maybe one of these days he'll get paralyzed in a car crash and have something worth being upset over.

shootemindehead
16-Nov-2009, 06:59 AM
Psycho Killer
Qu'est-ce que c'est?
fa fafa fa fafa fa fa fa fa better
Run run run run, run run run away...

blind2d
16-Nov-2009, 12:07 PM
Nah, he's not the type to kill anybody. However, the song Institutionalized keeps popping into my head... I was in my room...

Tricky
16-Nov-2009, 12:15 PM
He's quite obviously a selfish spoiled brattish emo kid who's never been taught to keep his emotions under control, how has he just got MW2 at his age anyway?When I was his age I had no money for games & had to wait until xmas or my birthday to get any new ones from my parents! MW2 is over £50, and I bet his console cost a bomb plus the TV to play it on! And the computer in his room with webcam & internet! I hate spoilt bastards!

MinionZombie
16-Nov-2009, 12:28 PM
He's quite obviously a selfish spoiled brattish emo kid who's never been taught to keep his emotions under control, how has he just got MW2 at his age anyway?When I was his age I had no money for games & had to wait until xmas or my birthday to get any new ones from my parents! MW2 is over £50, and I bet his console cost a bomb plus the TV to play it on! And the computer in his room with webcam & internet! I hate spoilt bastards!
Innit just.

When I was a teenager I got games on birthdays and Xmas too, and occasionally I would have saved up enough to buy one myself, or on rare occasion as a special gift.

That kid is messed up.

mista_mo
16-Nov-2009, 01:24 PM
I remember getting pissed off at games quite easily, to the point where I would froth at the mouth, break controls with my hands and punch holes in walls. I would never cry though, as that is a sign of weakness.

It is understandable how he could get so angry- he most likely sucks at the game, so I can relate. I tend to die ALOT in COD 4 multi player (unless I camp and have a p90, then I tend to wipe out entire teams). But that is just sad. Man, is he ever weak and ugly though, see those little bitch hits on the wall hahahahaha.

darth los
16-Nov-2009, 03:26 PM
Never has the word "twat" been more appropriate.

:cool:

bassman
16-Nov-2009, 03:38 PM
I'm just curious as to what kind of wall that is. Because your typical in-home drywall won't make your hands bleed and would collapse with the easiest of punches...

Anyway....the video seems more like a cry for attention than anything.

MinionZombie
16-Nov-2009, 04:07 PM
If memory serves it's a Brit in that video, and he's most likely - like many Brits - living in a brick-built house. So when you're punching a wall, it's pretty damn solid.

acealive1
16-Nov-2009, 08:57 PM
If memory serves it's a Brit in that video, and he's most likely - like many Brits - living in a brick-built house. So when you're punching a wall, it's pretty damn solid.

i was thinking that same thing. u guys have high schools like 200 years old and still standing. we rarely have those. theres only one like that in town and its a craptastic mess

slickwilly13
16-Nov-2009, 10:19 PM
I could not understand a word he was saying. What is he bitching about?

Danny
17-Nov-2009, 12:20 AM
i'd laugh but that guy looks like he could be autistic or something, i just kinda feel bad that the guy is so messed up in the head.

---------- Post added at 01:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 AM ----------

i was thinking that same thing. u guys have high schools like 200 years old and still standing. we rarely have those. theres only one like that in town and its a craptastic mess

dude, my primary school was built much longer than 200 years ago, ive spent 20 minutes online and cant find mention of it, but when i was little i remember thinking they must be lying because they didnt have schools back then.
pretty sure it was before 1650 but all i know is it was very very old.

and drywall?, dude my house is bricks, mortar and creaky wooden boards, with some delightfully noisy bats in the attic:lol:

AcesandEights
17-Nov-2009, 12:53 AM
Well, I'd like to at least think we had a good run as the so-called dominant species on this planet, but I think this is pretty much the bow on the turd that is the current state of the human condition.

Danny
17-Nov-2009, 01:01 AM
Well, I'd like to at least think we had a good run as the so-called dominant species on this planet, but I think this is pretty much the bow on the turd that is the current state of the human condition.

i believe Drunkest guy ever takes the cake:

JZQsA7G0hvQ

Yojimbo
17-Nov-2009, 02:53 AM
Psycho Killer
Qu'est-ce que c'est?
fa fafa fa fafa fa fa fa fa better
Run run run run, run run run away...
Litterally funniest shit ever.

---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

JZQsA7G0hvQ
totally awesome!

capncnut
17-Nov-2009, 02:55 AM
Was he drinking milk or Moloko Plus? ;)

ProfessorChaos
17-Nov-2009, 03:11 AM

JZQsA7G0hvQ

to quote spottswoode from team america: "jesus titty-fucking' christ!" that dude is beyond determined. hard to believe he made it as far as the convenience store.:lol::lol::lol:

shootemindehead
17-Nov-2009, 07:15 AM
Nah, he's not the type to kill anybody. However, the song Institutionalized keeps popping into my head... I was in my room...

...and I was just like staring at the wall thinking about everything...

blind2d
17-Nov-2009, 11:46 PM
... and then again I was thinking about nothing...

childofgilead
18-Nov-2009, 11:52 AM
Wow..after watching this video, I guess I should be glad I got RROD'd for the fourth time in 2 years.

krakenslayer
18-Nov-2009, 12:07 PM

JZQsA7G0hvQ

Coolest guy ever! :lol:

clanglee
23-Nov-2009, 06:34 AM
But wait, there is more. . . .

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1D6YJ5h7YxI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1D6YJ5h7YxI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Seriously. . . .this kind of shit makes me think we need to cull the flock.. . . .

not really, but really. . . yeah.

MinionZombie
23-Nov-2009, 09:59 AM
That kid needs to have a wank and chill the fuck out ... oh wait, he can't, cos he fucked his hands up by punching a wall cos he didn't like MW2.

What a goofball. 'Ooh, look at me, I'm smoking...' (not an actual quote, just mocking his smoker posturing) ... cock-end.

That kid needs to sort his fucking life out, as he's certainly not doing himself any favours posting that crap on YouTube.

capncnut
23-Nov-2009, 07:28 PM
I've rumbled him. He's fake as fuck!

yJPr8tbImUo
Go into that video and you'll find his username to the right. He's done shitloads of emo crybaby videos and spoofs, I guess he's just a bit 'method' with it all.

Website (http://www.jono11.co.uk/index.html).

"Some people find me arrogant. Don't like that? Leave. I don't need you anyway.I have enough people desperately seeking my attention. Oh, but my massive popularity is no accident. I studied social psychology and human behavior for years to alter my personality and become a master of social manipulation and human interaction."

clanglee
23-Nov-2009, 08:26 PM
Good find Capn, I had a feeling after watching that followup video. . . .

acealive1
23-Nov-2009, 09:16 PM
"i fuckin hate mw2....i've got milk on me nibs" :lol::lol::lol:

MinionZombie
24-Nov-2009, 09:44 AM
Another YouTube faker, eh?

Well, he's got commitment to a bit ... at least that wasn't for real then, the world is a slightly better place as a result.

SymphonicX
24-Nov-2009, 10:04 AM
Wow, that was way too convincing to be fake...

Kid deserves a Bafta for that...!

krakenslayer
24-Nov-2009, 10:40 AM
at least that wasn't for real then, the world is a slightly better place as a result.

I don't know about that. Fake or not, he still punched a wall untill he bled (real) and was in tears (probably real), for attention.

shootemindehead
24-Nov-2009, 02:33 PM
He's still a wanker.

Mike70
24-Nov-2009, 02:41 PM
"Some people find me arrogant. Don't like that? Leave. I don't need you anyway.I have enough people desperately seeking my attention. Oh, but my massive popularity is no accident. I studied social psychology and human behavior for years to alter my personality and become a master of social manipulation and human interaction."

a pretentious little cunt, isn't he? desperately seeking attention on youtube...there are some mighty proud parents out there somewhere.

the little prick is 19 but yet he's studied social psych and human behavior for years. yeah, right.

another emo bitch. simply that and nothing more.

slickwilly13
24-Nov-2009, 03:20 PM
I don't know about that. Fake or not, he still punched a wall untill he bled (real) and was in tears (probably real), for attention.

I agree. Pretty hard to fake being that much of a pussy. Look at his knuckles. That is not fake. Lucky for him, he does not know how to properly throw a punch or he would have shattered his hands.

MinionZombie
24-Nov-2009, 04:38 PM
Aye, fair enough, the punching is real and he cries like a bitch over nothing for real too by the looks of things ... yeah, attention seeker does fit the bill quite nicely so it seems.

They ran this video on Radio Bam this week, but they weren't aware it was a fake/set-up ... but it's a real-fake really, cos as you lot have said rightly, he does actually punch the wall ... and dribble milk over himself. :lol:

blind2d
24-Nov-2009, 05:07 PM
And he's a smoker! Not that that's relevant at all...
Anyhowitzer, I say take away his stinkin' camera/computer, and see how he does in the wild. Probably get eaten by rat-people in the first five minutes.

MikePizzoff
24-Nov-2009, 05:51 PM
Can we say "psychopath"?

clanglee
24-Nov-2009, 07:37 PM
Can we say "psychopath"?

Yeah, Hanibal Lecter was a pretty good student of Human Interaction and Psychology as well. :rolleyes:

blind2d
25-Nov-2009, 12:45 AM
But at least he knew what to do with his hair!