PDA

View Full Version : Today wasnt my day

acealive1
20-Nov-2009, 10:37 PM
it really wasnt.........being real........

had a lot of shit happen and boy was it bad.

at work........ old dude got mad cuz a fan was on.......A FAN. im tryin to blow all this dust out of my area so i dont inhale any of it.......good idea. dude was on some "turn that off or i'll go to the boss". go to the damn,boss bitch! i grew up with the owners daughter, who's getting fired first me or you?

so after that, went to meijer, people were just coughing all over the place........not covering their mouths........nasty. left there, go to taco bell for moms....why the fuck do i see some fat sloppy ass dude in the parking lot getting chewed on by some prostitute? and it wasnt "ok maybe this is what happened", any dude in the world knows when a girl leans over to your crotch and is down there for 10 minutes that she didnt drop her keys.

i for real was gon call the police, it was that disturbing.

so i call to order a pizza right before that and i guess they let re-re's answer phones now cuz i asked what specials they have and the guy was like "they're in the coupons".

thanks,dumbass. so i tell him no thanks and he gets concern in his voice like a 'you're not gonna order?" hell naw!

kroger time.........welfare city.....nuff said.

go to marcos........pizza was about done....til i over hear someone saying "oh i got side tracked, it'll be a lil bit longer cuz i just put the pizza in the oven" the fuck? u get paid to make pizzas,right? so make them. other wise y'all gon get something brown on your pizza sauce from my warehouse. so anyway....pizza is done, guy is cutting it and about to put the crust topper on........he picks up the butter........empties a whole botter of liquid butter on my fucking pizza....... so they have a meeting on the side and some how i got a free 2 liter out of the deal....... so its done,pizza is remade....i go home and open the boxes............ man the toppings were almost not there.......

told you today wasnt my day.....

Philly_SWAT
20-Nov-2009, 11:11 PM
Today wasnt my day either. For hours and hours I could not log on HPOTD forums. Dont know if there was a problem with the server or what.

Sorry about your day ace, you are probably just pissed that you arent in the burgh anymore...

krakenslayer
20-Nov-2009, 11:26 PM
Today wasnt my day either. For hours and hours I could not log on HPOTD forums. Dont know if there was a problem with the server or what.

Yeah, was the same all over. There's a thread about it now.

acealive1
20-Nov-2009, 11:39 PM

Sorry about your day ace, you are probably just pissed that you arent in the burgh anymore...

eh its ok,man. the burgh is great, but i dont know if its for me on a permanant basis

MoonSylver
21-Nov-2009, 02:07 AM
Wasn't my day either. I finally talked my wife into going down on me in the parking lot of a Taco Bell & some guy was watching us &...oh, wait....:lol:

Today wasnt my day either. For hours and hours I could not log on HPOTD forums.

Tell me about it!

deadpunk
21-Nov-2009, 02:16 AM
The good news is; in 2 hours, it will be tomorrow :lol:

But, we've all had those days. Thats why God invented beer.

acealive1
21-Nov-2009, 04:56 AM
Wasn't my day either. I finally talked my wife into going down on me in the parking lot of a Taco Bell & some guy was watching us &...oh, wait....:lol:

Tell me about it!

:lol: wasnt like that. it was more of a "ok i'll wait here while ur in taco bell" and then i was texting people and looked up like "what the fuck!!" so i got out of the car and went inside taco bell

ProfessorChaos
21-Nov-2009, 05:39 AM
well, the other day i went to start my car before heading to school and it wouldn't start. there's an anti-theft chip in my key and the wiring to the device in the ignition is going bad, so now my car randomly won't start. it's okay, you just gotta wait about 15 minutes and try again, then it usually fires right up. i can pay about 300 bucks to get it fixed at the dealership, or buy a resistor from radio shack for about 50 cents and bypass the fucking thing with 30 minutes of work...guess which option i'm choosing? still an inconvenience and a pain in the ass, though.

but wait, that's not all: i am heading to work that same evening, running late due to the aforementioned problem, and i go to click on my turn signal...and the whole fucking signal rod breaks completely off. my cruise control, windshield wipers, and turn signals are now all out of commission. it's cool though, my brother has a bunch of parts from his old camaro (i have a trans am) and they use a lot of the same parts, so that'll be a cheap fix, too. just time consuming.

it's a really bitchin' trans am, (and i bought it with my iraq money, so there's loads of sentimental value attached to it) but i think it's time to let it go, cuz seems like every other month some shit is going wrong with it. it's also worthless driving in snowy/icy weather, so that's a deciding factor too. but it's a real sharp car, very low miles for its age, great condition....just not very practical and getting pretty pricey to maintain.

acealive1
21-Nov-2009, 02:21 PM
well, the other day i went to start my car before heading to school and it wouldn't start. there's an anti-theft chip in my key and the wiring to the device in the ignition is going bad, so now my car randomly won't start. it's okay, you just gotta wait about 15 minutes and try again, then it usually fires right up. i can pay about 300 bucks to get it fixed at the dealership, or buy a resistor from radio shack for about 50 cents and bypass the fucking thing with 30 minutes of work...guess which option i'm choosing? still an inconvenience and a pain in the ass, though.

but wait, that's not all: i am heading to work that same evening, running late due to the aforementioned problem, and i go to click on my turn signal...and the whole fucking signal rod breaks completely off. my cruise control, windshield wipers, and turn signals are now all out of commission. it's cool though, my brother has a bunch of parts from his old camaro (i have a trans am) and they use a lot of the same parts, so that'll be a cheap fix, too. just time consuming.

it's a really bitchin' trans am, (and i bought it with my iraq money, so there's loads of sentimental value attached to it) but i think it's time to let it go, cuz seems like every other month some shit is going wrong with it. it's also worthless driving in snowy/icy weather, so that's a deciding factor too. but it's a real sharp car, very low miles for its age, great condition....just not very practical and getting pretty pricey to maintain.

bought with ur iraq money?

ProfessorChaos
21-Nov-2009, 04:47 PM
when i was in iraq back in fall 04-spring 05, i found the car listed on a website. 1 owner, only 80k miles on an 11 year-old trans am, black, t-tops, leather, 6-speed, great shape. sent him half the $$$ through paypal about a month before i came back the states, then took the rest of the $$$ to him in cash when i got home.

paid in full with a portion of my $$$ earned from my deployment.

krakenslayer
21-Nov-2009, 08:11 PM
Thurday was a bad day for me. I was supposed to be starting a new job on Monday and, when I was first offered the job, my potential boss told me that my induction/training day would be on Friday the 20th. So there I was, spending my Thursday setting up a wireless router at my mum's house, when I get a phone call about 5pm from my boss saying "Hi, we were expecting you this morning for the induction training. Where were you?"

I couldn't believe it. She had EXPLICITLY told me a couple weeks previously that I'd be getting my training on the Friday and start working on the following Monday, I'd even written it down during the original phone cal and still have it. What's worse is everyone else who was due to start alongside me turned up present and correct on the Thursday, so they were obviously given the correct date while I got shafted, and it makes it look like I'VE made some kind of mistake and I have no way of proving otherwise.

I was adamant with her that I was told Friday the 20th (although I apologised, which I probably shouldn't have as it wasn't my mistake but at the same time I didn't want to come across as confrontational and start outright blaming her and dodging responsibity). She had a word with her boss and they agreed to start me on this coming Thursday instead, but I get the impression that they don't really believe me. Obviously they have to give me the benefit of the doubt but I get the feeling they have kinda cooled off on the enthusiasm they had for me initially because of this. I'm just worried now that my supervisors are going to have this expectation of me as a liar and a shirker, and have it in for me, you know?

deadpunk
21-Nov-2009, 08:20 PM
Thurday was a bad day for me. I was supposed to be starting a new job on Monday and, when I was first offered the job, my potential boss told me that my induction/training day would be on Friday the 20th. So there I was, spending my Thursday setting up a wireless router at my mum's house, when I get a phone call about 5pm from my boss saying "Hi, we were expecting you this morning for the induction training. Where were you?"

I couldn't believe it. She had EXPLICITLY told me a couple weeks previously that I'd be getting my training on the Friday and start working on the following Monday, I'd even written it down during the original phone cal and still have it. What's worse is everyone else who was due to start alongside me turned up present and correct on the Thursday, so they were obviously given the correct date while I got shafted, and it makes it look like I'VE made some kind of mistake and I have no way of proving otherwise.

I was adamant with her that I was told Friday the 20th (although I apologised, which I probably shouldn't have as it wasn't my mistake but at the same time I didn't want to come across as confrontational and start outright blaming her and dodging responsibity). She had a word with her boss and they agreed to start me on this coming Thursday instead, but I get the impression that they don't really believe me. Obviously they have to give me the benefit of the doubt but I get the feeling they have kinda cooled off on the enthusiasm they had for me initially because of this. I'm just worried now that my supervisors are going to have this expectation of me as a liar and a shirker, and have it in for me, you know?

Omg that sucks. You're right too. Thats a debacle that is going to take you a very long time to overcome. :(

acealive1
21-Nov-2009, 09:01 PM
when i was in iraq back in fall 04-spring 05, i found the car listed on a website. 1 owner, only 80k miles on an 11 year-old trans am, black, t-tops, leather, 6-speed, great shape. sent him half the $$$ through paypal about a month before i came back the states, then took the rest of the $$$ to him in cash when i got home.

paid in full with a portion of my $$$ earned from my deployment.

:hyper: nice one,man!

krakenslayer
21-Nov-2009, 09:12 PM
Omg that sucks. You're right too. Thats a debacle that is going to take you a very long time to overcome. :(

The thing that pisses me off the most is that I'm missing out on a week's wages because of this. The job is initially only temporary until January, with the potential of being kept on afterwards, but that's now one week shaved off the guaranteed period of employment and probably also a dent in my chances of being hired permanently, too.

Philly_SWAT
21-Nov-2009, 09:56 PM
eh its ok,man. the burgh is great, but i dont know if its for me on a permanant basis

I could definitely see me living there on a permanent basis, if I had a job there.

acealive1
21-Nov-2009, 10:16 PM
I could definitely see me living there on a permanent basis, if I had a job there.

growing up in los angeles, its just hard to go somewhere else and truly call it home

deadpunk
21-Nov-2009, 10:43 PM
I've lived in and out of Pittsburgh all my life. Everytime I go away, I seem to find my way back again. :)

acealive1
21-Nov-2009, 11:06 PM
I've lived in and out of Pittsburgh all my life. Everytime I go away, I seem to find my way back again. :)

thats how i feel about los angeles. its home to me