PDA

View Full Version : Homosexual encounter

capncnut
22-Nov-2009, 02:58 PM
First off, any homophobia or namecalling will be removed immediately.

I left my house this afternoon drinking a glass bottle of Coca-Cola when I saw two people kissing. I thought it was a male kissing a female and smirked at their display of affection. It actually turned out to be two men and the taller of the two became aggressive. He was only a teen, I'm sure.

"Who are you fucking looking at you fucking queer cunt? You never seen two men kissing before?"

First off, the non-intelligence threw me. Me? A 'queer cunt'? Never seen two men kissing before? Totally baffled me. I decided to ignore the guy and walk on but he went too far with his second verbal.

"Yeah, go on! Walk away, you fucking wanker. Next time I see you around here I'll carve you up!"

I emptied the contents of my bottle and held it around the neck before walking back towards him. The look on his boyfriend's face was classic and the lippy dude knew he might have to fight his way out, which he didn't seem to like the look of. I walked straight up to the guy, all six foot three plus of him and said, "whatever sexuality you chose to be is fine but I fucking swear, you talk to me like that again and you will be smiling on the other side of your face, pal"

Anyway, I continued on my way and did some grocery shopping for a good 45 minutes. On my way back I encountered the boyfriend again. He was quick to approach me and apologised for his partner's behaviour. I asked why his boyfriend was such a twat and he replied that the guy is a total bitch in the sack but a butch on the outside and becomes agressive with anyone who questions his sexuality. I have to admit, I started laughing my ass off there and then.

Anyway, I've seen this 'butch' dude around a lot and he seems like a well known member of the community. I got nothing against his life choices but I really don't know how I'm going to react when I see him next. I'm hoping he just crosses the road. Obviously I'm not going to kick off with him but golly will it be hard to keep a straight face.

I was a bit ugly when I confronted him but I ain't gonna be walked over, if you know what I mean?

krakenslayer
22-Nov-2009, 03:08 PM
When I saw the thread title I thought you were gonna tell us you got bummed again :lol: (j/k)

Seriously though, that is pretty weird. If the guy is so repressed about his sexuality, what's he doing snogging blokes in the street? Sounds like a bit of a head-case.

deadpunk
22-Nov-2009, 03:12 PM
I love the auto-assumption that this dude has that he needs to defend himself.

I work at a residential treatment facility that is smack in the middle of Deliverance, USA. There are only a handful of black guys working there. One night after work, 2 of them and myself went to the local bar for a drink. My buddy went into auto-defense the minute we hit the door. "Whats the matter? Never seen a black man not wearing handcuffs before?" Shit like that...:confused:

I guess Will Smith needs to write a follow-up entitled: White hetero dudes just don't understand..;)

capncnut
22-Nov-2009, 03:13 PM
Seriously though, that is pretty weird. If the guy is so repressed about his sexuality, what's he doing snogging blokes in the street? Sounds like a bit of a head-case.
You know what was mad, Krackers. He looked a little bit like that Call Of Duty fucktard on YouTube.

But yeah, he was totally pashing out with this dude and it was only when he saw I was walking past that he got shirty.

I love the auto-assumption that this dude has that he needs to defend himself.
Exactly, something I 'auto' loathe about the guy.

deadpunk
22-Nov-2009, 03:18 PM
....... that he got shirty.

That rude bastard got shirty with you? Man, I wish I knew his phone number. :p;):D

krakenslayer
22-Nov-2009, 03:22 PM
You know what was mad, Krackers. He looked a little bit like that Call Of Duty fucktard on YouTube.

HAHA! Better watch yourself then, Cap! He's probably in his house now, honing his combat skills on the brick wall of his bedroom. :D

kortick
22-Nov-2009, 03:36 PM
thats pretty typical actually.

but sometimes gay guys say things that make u
die laughing.

I was downtown at Kennedy Plaza with some friends
and two of them were having a discussion.
one was gay, one wasn't

he straight guy was complaining about his girlfriend
and how she was stole all his things when they broke up
and she wont let him see his kid and after listenening to
him for a while the gay guy looked over at him and said
"well, thats what you get for having sex with a woman"

deadpunk
22-Nov-2009, 07:24 PM
I emptied the contents of my bottle and held it around the neck before walking back towards him.

Wait...you wasted your Coke on this guy? :stunned:

Tricky
22-Nov-2009, 07:35 PM
Ha ha in my experience its usually lesbians that are aggressive paranoid twats rather than gay blokes! One of my best mates is gay & he's just open about it, doesnt feel the need to show it off & is basically just one of the lads!

Anyway a similar experience to yours a couple of months back, me & my girlfriend were sat outside the local pub having a drink, and two of the stereotype butch lesbians who must have been staying there kept walking past our table with their dog on the lawn round the back of the pub, and we happened to glance up at them a couple of times as you do when anyone walks past, next thing they got a camera out to take pictures of each other, & kept shouting aggressively "shall we pose for those two sad bastards over there?" "keep staring you small minded sad bastards" at us! We were both pretty shocked as we hadnt even been staring at them! Shame some of our gay friends hadnt been sat with us at the time so we could have shut the paranoid fat cows up calling us small minded!!

blind2d
22-Nov-2009, 07:40 PM
Some people are just douches, no matter what sexual orientation. I tell you what though, they're not exactly helping their case with that kind of behavior. -Muds

jded
23-Nov-2009, 03:56 AM
It sounds to me as if they assumed you were smirking because of the same sex situation. It seemed to be a misunderstanding. A miscommunication. I can't stand it either when I am accused and judged based on their conclusion of what I am feeling. Did you react differently when you found out it was two guys?

I don't want to say I'm psychic, but I do have an intuition most times that tells me someone is getting the wrong idea. For instance, if I'm in awe of how children are so carefree I may study them and enjoy how they carry on, but out of the corner of my eye I'll notice a passerby giving me a dirty look. Am I being paranoid? For what other reason would they give me the evil eye? I can only deduce it to the assumption that they believe I am a pedophile.

It's getting to the point that you almost have to hide your joy and keep it to yourself because the world has gone mad. The majority has become soft and scared that what you are experiencing may be contagious. Reminds me of that Seal song "Crazy" "In a world full of people, only some want to fly, isn't that crazy, crazy?" Your opinions and thoughts are not the same as their's so your in the wrong. Most people can't distinguish contemplation from obsession. Too much hurt feelings and misjudgement. Used to be that people minded their own business and kept to themselves until things got out of hand, then and only then did they take action to fix the problem. Today it's too easy to jump to conclusions. Thinking before you act is to hard, and we have become spoiled.

kortick
23-Nov-2009, 07:46 AM
Its good u didnt hit him, but its also good u
confronted him.

he needs to learn that if u provoke the wrong person
you could have a bigger problem than u can handle.
and that doesnt just apply to his sexuality.

maybe he will say " i almost got my face slashed
by someone who didnt do anything to me cuz i
had to start shit, best not to do that"

as they say, maybe self preservation is an instinct
that he possesses.

Me, i have a low tolerance for people on streets
saying shit to me.
I dont care what they do, or whose flesh they suck on
at night.

Just dont think ur gonna run ur mouth to me in a threatening
manner, i dont care if u yell an insult thats insignificant,
but if u even think of threatening me, u will learn its not
too easy to pick ur teeth up off the street with broken hands.

I have a short fuse with threats, and I can honestly say
I never insult people just walking by or if I am in public.
Not my thing to insult strangers on streets with violence,
but if they do it to me then it gets ugly.

clanglee
23-Nov-2009, 08:11 AM
"Who are you fucking looking at you fucking queer cunt?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_4pmUNQE7llI/SFMyhhRkbFI/AAAAAAAACKk/pV0lwetPfho/s400/jd+028.jpg
My mother said that to me once. . . .once.

You should have asked him if he knew the meaning of irony. :D

GRMonLI
26-Nov-2009, 01:49 AM
more like a stupidity one.

As an out gay male I dont usually like to see ANYONE sucking face in public, gay or straight, male or female. A little kiss sure but swallowing tongue no way.

Both of the couple seem a little bit in need of therapy if you ask me...and I do not think it has anyting to do with their sexual identity.

SymphonicX
26-Nov-2009, 10:44 AM
I don't agree with the above poster. Displaying affection in public is totally fine and if the moment calls for it a passionate kiss is their business and no one elses's.

Take an approach like that brings the sin connotation back into love.

Of course there are limits within any society but if someone's just come back from a war, gay or straight, they should be able to kiss their partner passionately at the train station...! (as a minor example :) )

Tricky
26-Nov-2009, 11:43 AM
I suppose it depends on the type of kiss, theres a whole world of difference between a passionate embrace as described above, and the frantic tongues everywhere & practically having sex that some people do in the corners of nightclubs or in bus stops etc!

GRMonLI
26-Nov-2009, 07:32 PM
I don't agree with the above poster. Displaying affection in public is totally fine and if the moment calls for it a passionate kiss is their business and no one elses's.

Take an approach like that brings the sin connotation back into love.

As long as you understand I am not talking about a kiss, a smooch, or open mouthed stuff....I am talking about the "Hey get a room!" kind of stuff.

I am totally in favor of PDA or public displays of affection.

Oh and it ist kind of funny (at least to me) to equate a openly gay male with putting the "sin connotation back into love".......I am usually accusing the Christian Right of doing tha!!!!! (No offense meant to Christians of the moderate variety)

SRP76
26-Nov-2009, 07:38 PM
Whether the dude is gay or not is irrelevant. Whether he's kissing some other gay dude is irrelevant.

Bottom line is, this was a dickhead that thought he'd try to intimidate capn with the punk-patented "whatchoo lookin' at?" line. Fuck him. If cap had stomped his ass into the street, he'd get no pity from me. That's what happens when you call out some random dude that's just trying to get down the street.

GRMonLI
26-Nov-2009, 09:50 PM
Whether the dude is gay or not is irrelevant. Whether he's kissing some other gay dude is irrelevant.

That is why I call it a "Stupidity Encounter" not a "Homosexual Encounter"....the sexuality of this idiot has nothing to do with anything!!!!!

krakenslayer
26-Nov-2009, 10:21 PM
If you think about it though, the fact of his homosexuality is clearly important - to the guy himself. It's an issue for himself because he's so insecure about it. Judging by his reaction, the only prejudice in all of this existed in the wanker's own head. He seems to be homophobic about his own homosexuality. Now THAT'S a guy with problems!

acealive1
26-Nov-2009, 11:20 PM
First off, any homophobia or namecalling will be removed immediately.

I left my house this afternoon drinking a glass bottle of Coca-Cola when I saw two people kissing. I thought it was a male kissing a female and smirked at their display of affection. It actually turned out to be two men and the taller of the two became aggressive. He was only a teen, I'm sure.

"Who are you fucking looking at you fucking queer cunt? You never seen two men kissing before?"

First off, the non-intelligence threw me. Me? A 'queer cunt'? Never seen two men kissing before? Totally baffled me. I decided to ignore the guy and walk on but he went too far with his second verbal.

"Yeah, go on! Walk away, you fucking wanker. Next time I see you around here I'll carve you up!"

I emptied the contents of my bottle and held it around the neck before walking back towards him. The look on his boyfriend's face was classic and the lippy dude knew he might have to fight his way out, which he didn't seem to like the look of. I walked straight up to the guy, all six foot three plus of him and said, "whatever sexuality you chose to be is fine but I fucking swear, you talk to me like that again and you will be smiling on the other side of your face, pal"

Anyway, I continued on my way and did some grocery shopping for a good 45 minutes. On my way back I encountered the boyfriend again. He was quick to approach me and apologised for his partner's behaviour. I asked why his boyfriend was such a twat and he replied that the guy is a total bitch in the sack but a butch on the outside and becomes agressive with anyone who questions his sexuality. I have to admit, I started laughing my ass off there and then.

Anyway, I've seen this 'butch' dude around a lot and he seems like a well known member of the community. I got nothing against his life choices but I really don't know how I'm going to react when I see him next. I'm hoping he just crosses the road. Obviously I'm not going to kick off with him but golly will it be hard to keep a straight face.

I was a bit ugly when I confronted him but I ain't gonna be walked over, if you know what I mean?

i totally agree cap, this is as bad as perez hilton calling the members of the black eyes peas faggots and queers but preaches about "not hating gay people" :rolleyes:

something kinda happened to me in high school once, now i was a jock but i wasnt mr sports who'd walk all over people. but anyway im in class and i called one of my friends a fag. this REALLY obvious gay guy turns around and goes "like omg did you just say fag?" yes i did. so he goes on to tell me how i shouldnt use it and shit and blah blah blah. so i looked at him and went "you ever heard of buttin out of conversations you werent in at the start of?" he never said another word.

MoonSylver
27-Nov-2009, 12:04 AM
If you think about it though, the fact of his homosexuality is clearly important - to the guy himself. It's an issue for himself because he's so insecure about it. Judging by his reaction, the only prejudice in all of this existed in the wanker's own head. He seems to be homophobic about his own homosexuality. Now THAT'S a guy with problems!

That thought occurred to me as well. There are some folks who use their alternate lifestyle (whether it be sexuality, style of dress, alternate religion, whatever) as a cry for attention.

They act out with it, get very demonstrative, & then when someone DOES take the bait they get very militant/aggressive/offended & play the "What are you looking at?!?! Haven't you ever seen a _____ ?!?!?" card. Then use it as great fodder for stories later one so they can continue to play the poor persecuted victim who's misunderstood by big bad society at large.:confused:

Anybody who's made a lifestyle choice that falls out side the "norm" can have a bad day, snap at an inopportune moment, if they've had to endure a lot of shit or someone is making an issue of it.

But if you're out in public putting on a show, going out of your way to be as blatant & graphic as possible, & some poor sap happens to glance your way & you jump his shit about it? Uh uh. I ain't buyin' it bud. You were looking to get into a pissin' contest with SOMEONE. You just happened to pick someone who called you on it, yet was level headed enough to make it quite clear they were going to stomp yer ass flat REGARDLESS of your sexuality, but because you were being a dick!;)

acealive1
27-Nov-2009, 12:32 AM
That thought occurred to me as well. There are some folks who use their alternate lifestyle (whether it be sexuality, style of dress, alternate religion, whatever) as a cry for attention.

like chastity bono?

clanglee
27-Nov-2009, 12:46 AM
There are some folks who use their alternate lifestyle (whether it be sexuality, style of dress, alternate religion, whatever) as a cry for attention.
)

like chastity bono?

Nah, more like Moon's mom. :D;)

MoonSylver
27-Nov-2009, 12:51 AM
Nah, more like Moon's mom. :D;)

Now why you gotta go draggin' me poor old mudder into this? Don't get all passive aggressive on me just cuz yer stuck at work on Thanksgiving, while I still repose in post gluttonous splendor from the magnificent feast that fine lady toiled over today...:moon::moon::moon::p:p:p:lol::lol::lol:

clanglee
27-Nov-2009, 12:53 AM
Now why you gotta go draggin' me poor old mudder into this? Don't get all passive aggressive on me just cuz yer stuck at work on Thanksgiving, while I still repose in post gluttonous splendor from the magnificent feast that fine lady toiled over today...:moon::moon::moon::p:p:p:lol::lol::lol:

Ye bastid!!! Ye Rat Bastid!!! :D

capncnut
27-Nov-2009, 01:26 AM
Yup, well said Martin.

The reason why this thread is called Homosexual Encounter is because it deals with two homosexuals. Not two straight people. Obviously I am not claiming it to be a true study of all homosexuals but two in particular who stand on the street next to mine and continue to do so.

The dickhead of the two definitely fails to accept his sexuality because I saw the other guy tonight throwing little stones at his window at 11pm. The moment the guy saw me, he stopped and started looking around and whistling like I was an imbecile who hadn't noticed. I felt like saying, "quit it you stupid fool because he wont be coming out tonight. You are persuing someone who is ashamed of his sexual preferences. Find someone who gives a shit."

Then again maybe he's a hetero-chaser.

SymphonicX
28-Nov-2009, 05:18 PM
As long as you understand I am not talking about a kiss, a smooch, or open mouthed stuff....I am talking about the "Hey get a room!" kind of stuff.

I am totally in favor of PDA or public displays of affection.

Oh and it ist kind of funny (at least to me) to equate a openly gay male with putting the "sin connotation back into love".......I am usually accusing the Christian Right of doing tha!!!!! (No offense meant to Christians of the moderate variety)

Lol
I know what you mean with the "get a room" thing I guess...it just doesn't bother me at all...I mean groping might be a little unfair for the kiddies to see but as long as they're nowhere near a school then I don't even see much of a problem with a little squeeze of the ass whilst in passionate moments...! Or a big squeeze...nah its all good with me...

Only thing I've found myself offended by recently is the state some people leave public toilets in...haha

Tricky
29-Nov-2009, 11:11 AM
Only thing I've found myself offended by recently is the state some people leave public toilets in...haha

And from what I hear, the womens are usually far worse than the blokes!! :stunned:

SymphonicX
29-Nov-2009, 11:57 AM
And from what I hear, the womens are usually far worse than the blokes!! :stunned:

Apparently girl's have an etiquette system, where they won't do a shit if someone else is in the toilets - they wait for each other to leave before plopping one out...

Guys tend to be a little more....blatant...I've heard the most disturbing noises from other toilets where I work...

The other week I got so offended by the noises this guy's ass was making I almost knocked on the door and said "do you realise how unfair it is of you to inflict this entire building with your stench and noise because you can't eat healthily. Just because you eat shit and are backed up all the way to your intestines doesn't mean people should suffer you trying to dislodge it!!!"

I mean a farty poo is one thing, this guy was farting and slushing in the toilet for about 20 seconds straight and the whole place stunk like a sewer...

Tricky
29-Nov-2009, 01:26 PM
The girl I know who works in our local wetherspoons was telling me that at least once a week she has to clean shit off the walls in the ladies :stunned: & its not the same person doing it either, so there are some fucking horrible women out there who for whatever reason feel the need to smear excrement around! Blokes bogs as a rule stink of piss, and theres usually piss all round the bog seats & on the floor too, but ive never seen shit smeared around!

SymphonicX
29-Nov-2009, 02:12 PM
I went to a festival in belgium and someone tried to write their name in shit on the wall...

The handwashing facilities were terrible too...doesn't bear thinking about...!!

MinionZombie
29-Nov-2009, 06:04 PM
The girl I know who works in our local wetherspoons was telling me that at least once a week she has to clean shit off the walls in the ladies :stunned: & its not the same person doing it either, so there are some fucking horrible women out there who for whatever reason feel the need to smear excrement around! Blokes bogs as a rule stink of piss, and theres usually piss all round the bog seats & on the floor too, but ive never seen shit smeared around!

Sounds like you've seen the pokey-ass excuse for a men's bog in The Crown & Sceptre in my town. Goddamn that bog is rank. Literally as you've described - piss all over the floor, piss all over the bog seat that's been left down by everyone else because it's covered in piss, the bog water is all pissy itself, the door doesn't lock either so you have to wedge your foot against it - proper rank.

Fortunately no butt bombs left floating though.

Fortunately the bogs in our Wetherspoons don't stink and aren't rank either. The air dryers are a bit weak, but there's loads of space, and there's not piss everywhere.

What is it with toilets and having no decent air dryer for hands? And when you do get one, it's so three-lagers-piss-weak that you're better off drying them on your shirt!

The best air dryer I've ever found are in hospitals - those kick ass "air blades". They're mean mofos and they dry your hands fully in seconds. :thumsbup:

SymphonicX
29-Nov-2009, 07:14 PM
The best air dryer I've ever found are in hospitals - those kick ass "air blades". They're mean mofos and they dry your hands fully in seconds. :thumsbup:

We have those Dyson Airblades at work...I hate them!! I prefer the environmentally wasteful paper towels...I dunno if the ones here are just getting old but they seem to push the water to your fingertips then turns itself off!!! So I end up with wet fingertips...and they still take ages by comparison, I find drying my hands to be using time I don't have...

and all the fucking toilet doors here are "pull to open" on the way out - ARGHHHHH!! I don't wanna touch a doorhandle with someone's nob cheese on it! Why aren't the exits "Push to open"?!?!

krakenslayer
29-Nov-2009, 08:42 PM
I went to a festival in belgium and someone tried to write their name in shit on the wall...

I hope he didn't have a very long name. Like Adelbrecht Naaktgeboren or something.

Danny
29-Nov-2009, 09:08 PM

Someone did that in the toilets at my local cinema, wherever you are Paul simons i know you "was ere" and you are a filthy, obscene man.

MinionZombie
30-Nov-2009, 01:46 PM
and all the fucking toilet doors here are "pull to open" on the way out - ARGHHHHH!! I don't wanna touch a doorhandle with someone's nob cheese on it! Why aren't the exits "Push to open"?!?!

Man alive. That's some sensible thinking right there.

Aye, I too hate having to open the door on my way out after washing my hands. My best thing is to use my foot (if possible, I usually kick the door whenever I can rather than touch it anyway), or my sleeve ... even then I don't want penis brie on my sleeve ... so I try and use one finger at an uncommonly touched part of the handle, or if possible, let some other mope open the door instead.

kortick
30-Nov-2009, 02:53 PM
Lord this post topic has changed,

but really now....

Like none of you have EVER written something in shit on
a wall?

and

How many of you have woken up in a public bathroom,
lying in a pool of what you HOPE is your own filth?

Think about it, I haven't.

capncnut
30-Nov-2009, 07:51 PM
im in class and i called one of my friends a fag. this REALLY obvious gay guy turns around and goes "like omg did you just say fag?" yes i did. so he goes on to tell me how i shouldnt use it and shit and blah blah blah. so i looked at him and went "you ever heard of buttin out of conversations you werent in at the start of?" he never said another word.
The A-Z Of Ignorance by acealive. :rolleyes:

kortick
30-Nov-2009, 07:54 PM
something kinda happened to me in high school once, now i was a jock but i wasnt mr sports who'd walk all over people. but anyway im in class and i called one of my friends a fag. this REALLY obvious gay guy turns around and goes "like omg did you just say fag?" yes i did. so he goes on to tell me how i shouldnt use it and shit and blah blah blah. so i looked at him and went "you ever heard of buttin out of conversations you werent in at the start of?" he never said another word.

I know what you mean. When I told my friend how some
nigger asked me for money at the liquor store this other
black person told me that I shouldn't call black people niggers,
I told him to mind his own business cuz I wasn't talking to him.
He never said another word either.

krakenslayer
30-Nov-2009, 08:08 PM
I know what you mean. When I told my friend how some
nigger asked me for money at the liquor store this other
black person told me that I shouldn't call black people niggers,
I told him to mind his own business cuz I wasn't talking to him.
He never said another word either.

Yeah, just like the time I told my friend I believed the Holocaust was a hoax and a passing Jew stopped and told me how his entire family was wiped out by the Nazis and I told him to shup and butt out because I wasn't talking to him. And he never said another word.

Next. :D

capncnut
30-Nov-2009, 08:46 PM
Hmmm... and on that note, I think now is the appropriate time to close the doors on this one. This one has gone so off-topic it's unreal - from two gays in the street to writing in shit on the toilet walls and now it's gone off into prejudice.

"You can go about your business. Move along."