PDA

View Full Version : Mocha Joe

MikePizzoff
23-Nov-2009, 05:11 AM
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Does anybody know the amount of times "Mocha Joe" was said during the season finale?!

Also - how excited is everyone for next season? Perfect ending to this season, if you ask me.

Danny
23-Nov-2009, 06:10 AM
no idea what your on about dude.

deadpunk
23-Nov-2009, 06:15 AM
Possibly... (http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/showtracker/2009/11/curb-your-enthusiasm-larry-david-wood-detective.html)

Danny
23-Nov-2009, 06:17 AM
curb your enthusiasm, god i cant watch that, awkward comedy just makes me cringe, different strokes though and all that.

deadpunk
23-Nov-2009, 06:23 AM
curb your enthusiasm, god i cant watch that, awkward comedy just makes me cringe, different strokes though and all that.

Never been my cup of tea either.

bassman
23-Nov-2009, 11:46 AM
It was a pretty good episode. And it was absolutely awesome to see a reunion of Seinfeld.

I nearly pissed myself when Larry was trying to make George do his scene from the bathroom while Cheryl was on the couch.:lol:

MikePizzoff
23-Nov-2009, 01:38 PM
Wow, I gotta stay away from the forums when I'm drunk/bloodshot. :confused:

It was a pretty good episode. And it was absolutely awesome to see a reunion of Seinfeld.

I nearly pissed myself when Larry was trying to make George do his scene from the bathroom while Cheryl was on the couch.:lol:

That was a great scene. This whole season was fucking spectacular, if you ask me. There wasn't a single episode that didn't have me laughing my ass off. I'm so glad Leon is still around because him and Larry are an ultimate duo.

I think my favorite episode was the golf course one.

Mike70
23-Nov-2009, 01:56 PM

ditto. i've always found "curb your enthusiasm" about as funny as a documentary on the mating habits of fleas. one of the most completely unfunny things i've ever seen.

same goes for seinfeld.

MikePizzoff
23-Nov-2009, 04:25 PM
ditto. i've always found "curb your enthusiasm" about as funny as a documentary on the mating habits of fleas. one of the most completely unfunny things i've ever seen.

same goes for seinfeld.

Hm. I thought you, like me, would be able to relate to Larry David.

I can easily see why the show irritates people. However, there is just too much in the series that I can easily relate to because Larry will say exactly what I would think in that type of situation, or what I have thought/said.

bassman
23-Nov-2009, 04:30 PM
I think my favorite episode was the golf course one.

With the black swan? :lol:

Yeah....that one had me in stitches. "pretty...pretty.....pretty good"

I too can understand why some people don't like Curb. I however think the situational comedy is like my everyday life, so I can definitely relate to it. It's almost like some of the jokes aren't funny unless you've experienced something similar.

Mike70
25-Nov-2009, 01:45 PM
Hm. I thought you, like me, would be able to relate to Larry David.

I can easily see why the show irritates people. However, there is just too much in the series that I can easily relate to because Larry will say exactly what I would think in that type of situation, or what I have thought/said.

nope, can't stand the guy. like i said above, i think he's one of the most unfunny people ever.

i like my comedy way more wacky and zany. chappelle, monty python, benny hill, that sort of completely off the wall, nutty ass sort of stuff.

bassman
25-Nov-2009, 01:56 PM
i like my comedy way more wacky and zany. chappelle, monty python, benny hill, that sort of completely off the wall, nutty ass sort of stuff.

Hrmm. I like all the above mentioned zany comedy, but also like the more subtle and dry stuff like Larry David, Bill Murray, etc.

Different strokes, I guess. I was once watching Curb while my mother in law was over and she went into a fit about how much she hated Larry David. Really....she was mad that I had the show on. I guess he just rubs some people the wrong way...

Mike70
25-Nov-2009, 02:02 PM
I was once watching Curb while my mother in law was over and she went into a fit about how much she hated Larry David. Really....she was mad that I had the show on. I guess he just rubs some people the wrong way...

:lol: i was over at a friend's a bit ago for a visit and he was like "want to watch an ep of curb your enthusiam?"

me: "not unless you are trying to make me leave."

him: "oh, ok. cool. let's kill some stuff on xbox."

kortick
25-Nov-2009, 05:54 PM
I never knew Curb brought out such strong
feelings.

I like the show, its not like my favorite one
but I cant see why people hate it.