PDA

View Full Version : Ebay scammer shot down...

Tricky
27-May-2006, 05:55 PM
http://www.amirtofangsazan.blogspot.com/

:lol: :lol:

kortick
27-May-2006, 07:12 PM
this is some strange stuff

MinionZombie
27-May-2006, 10:27 PM
What a weirdo, not sure why he's blogging up his own retardation and bastardness though ... and that's exactly why I don't use eBay ... although I will be looking at it soon for a collegue, so does anyone have an idiots guide to eBay that would help me? I'll give you a happy ending, :lol:

Tricky
27-May-2006, 10:47 PM
What a weirdo, not sure why he's blogging up his own retardation and bastardness though ... and that's exactly why I don't use eBay ... although I will be looking at it soon for a collegue, so does anyone have an idiots guide to eBay that would help me? I'll give you a happy ending, :lol:

:lol: its the person who got scammed whos written it chief,not the weirdo

general tbag
27-May-2006, 10:54 PM
yup, that why u deal with a reputable person . even big business who sell in bulk are just as worse, as they are selling so much they seldom have time to address any concerns.

i almost got ripped off about a year ago for selling abox of videogames. sold it to this dude in germany . he refused to pay the hundred dollar shipping price as quoted by the post office for immediate delivery. he ended up taking the cheapest slowest shipping method which was 6 weeks. after 1.5 week he files a complaint with paypal saying i ripped him off. well any dumb **** knows that 1.5 weeks isnt 6 weeks. so i called paypal, and because he had buyer insurance and i didnt have seller insurance because he was overseas, i was **** out of luck , and paypal would of refunded his money . in the end it was resolved once the mofo gave the time. scammers man they are always out there. just look at craiglist

Philly_SWAT
28-May-2006, 12:41 AM
Scammers man....they creep me out.

DjfunkmasterG
29-May-2006, 02:06 PM
so does anyone have an idiots guide to eBay that would help me? :lol:

I can be your idiot's guide. I buy off eBay quite often and I think in the 425+ transactions I have done I only was burned once. However, Paypal took care of it. :D

yup, that why u deal with a reputable person . even big business who sell in bulk are just as worse, as they are selling so much they seldom have time to address any concerns.

i almost got ripped off about a year ago for selling abox of videogames. sold it to this dude in germany . he refused to pay the hundred dollar shipping price as quoted by the post office for immediate delivery. he ended up taking the cheapest slowest shipping method which was 6 weeks. after 1.5 week he files a complaint with paypal saying i ripped him off. well any dumb **** knows that 1.5 weeks isnt 6 weeks. so i called paypal, and because he had buyer insurance and i didnt have seller insurance because he was overseas, i was **** out of luck , and paypal would of refunded his money . in the end it was resolved once the mofo gave the time. scammers man they are always out there. just look at craiglist

craigsllist is horrible. I have met some really seedy people off craigslist. However, I do use it to recruit extras for DEADLANDS and I haven't been let down yet.

HLS
30-May-2006, 01:23 PM
I bought and sold a lot on ebay. I was only scammed once but I never got my money back. i think at the time paypal/ebay charged more money then what I lost to dispute it so I had to let it go.