PDA

View Full Version : did you know?

acealive1
30-Nov-2009, 02:48 AM
mickey rourke was a pro boxer for the better part of ten years and didnt lose a single fight.:stunned::stunned:

JDFP
30-Nov-2009, 02:52 AM
No, but did you know that Micky Rourke was the wrestler in "The Wrestler"? Incredibly good film, by the way, definitely worth watching. Human drama at it's finest, plus Evan Rachel Wood....

Evan Rachel Wood... mmmm... yesss....

Note to self, one of these days I'm going to stop posting when I'm drunk and getting drunker...

j.p.

deadpunk
30-Nov-2009, 03:00 AM
mickey rourke was a pro boxer for the better part of ten years and didnt lose a single fight.:stunned::stunned:

He clearly never fought...

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc284/thebeergoblin/Decorated%20images/chuck-norris.jpg

acealive1
30-Nov-2009, 03:05 AM
He clearly never fought...

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc284/thebeergoblin/Decorated%20images/chuck-norris.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

slickwilly13
30-Nov-2009, 05:08 AM

I was aware, but who did he fight? Not to shit on his parade, but anyone can fight bums and remain undefeated for 10 yrs.

AcesandEights
30-Nov-2009, 02:39 PM

I knew he had been a fighter, but he seems a little too punch-drunk to have never lost a fight. Guess we'll have to chalk that up to just the good ol' substance abuse :)

bassman
30-Nov-2009, 02:45 PM
But he did lose his signature good looks....

So his acting career went from playing pretty boys to ugly men.:lol:

acealive1
30-Nov-2009, 07:25 PM
I knew he had been a fighter, but he seems a little too punch-drunk to have never lost a fight. Guess we'll have to chalk that up to just the good ol' substance abuse :)

he didnt have a hell of a lot of fights. but thats probably cuz he still had a career in acting.