PDA

View Full Version : suspect pwns police during search.

Danny
01-Dec-2009, 09:41 PM
_qgN1_26S8I

dared to do it even with a camera on him :lol:

Mike70
01-Dec-2009, 09:46 PM
_qgN1_26S8I

dared to do it even with a camera on him :lol:

:lol::lol:

that's absolutely priceless!

Philly_SWAT
01-Dec-2009, 09:48 PM
Lol !

MikePizzoff
01-Dec-2009, 09:51 PM
He's the man!

Danny
01-Dec-2009, 10:09 PM
He's the man!

he's the pac-man, specifically.

WAKKA-WAKKA.

krakenslayer
01-Dec-2009, 10:14 PM
Regardless of whatever immoral things he may have done, you gotta admire this guy for his:

a) quick thinking
b) guts
and most of all...
c) amazingly expressive face

After he swallows the thing, without realising the camera is on him, he has this hilarious little smirk to himself that just says:

Bank robbery: $20,000

Arrested by the cops: 15 years in jail

Eating the evidence... PRICELESS!
http://forum.homepageofthedead.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=311&d=1259709258

DjfunkmasterG
02-Dec-2009, 12:04 AM
LMGDAO... F*cking priceless!

deadpunk
02-Dec-2009, 12:38 AM
WTF?! Oh man...my new hero :lol:

DubiousComforts
02-Dec-2009, 01:39 AM
Bank robbery: $20,000

Arrested by the cops: 15 years in jail

Eating the evidence... PRICELESS!
It's more like...

Bank Robbery: $20,000
Being Caught: 15 years
Forcing the police to search your poop for three days: Priceless

bassman
02-Dec-2009, 12:04 PM
:lol:

I saw this on the tube a few days ago and it's still funny...

Too bad it was all for nothing. I thought it was common knowledge that 99.9% of police have the mounted cameras in their cars?:confused:

DjfunkmasterG
02-Dec-2009, 12:30 PM
Even if they have cameras the camera can't read what is on the paper, and you can't have heresay in court, if that was say the hold up note and he ate it they would have to prove it, but they can't all they have is him eating a piece of paper and without it being proof it was evidence they can't even charge him with destroying evidence... It has to be logged as evidence in order for it to be considered as evidence.

Brilliant!

darth los
02-Dec-2009, 04:02 PM
Even if they have cameras the camera can't read what is on the paper, and you can't have heresay in court, if that was say the hold up note and he ate it they would have to prove it, but they can't all they have is him eating a piece of paper and without it being proof it was evidence they can't even charge him with destroying evidence... It has to be logged as evidence in order for it to be considered as evidence.

Brilliant!

Exactly. In criminal law the burden of proof on the prosecution is beyond a reasonable doubt, that's something like over 99%. They could have him on tape swallowing a bag of white powder and it could be baking soda for all anyone knows. It would be on them to prove that it was drugs not on him to prove that it wasn't.

:cool:

bassman
02-Dec-2009, 04:34 PM
You guys are right about what the law states.....but I've seen video and audio evidence used often to prosecute the offender. I've got a family member that's a cop and this happened on cases involving himself...

darth los
02-Dec-2009, 05:11 PM
You guys are right about what the law states.....but I've seen video and audio evidence used often to prosecute the offender. I've got a family member that's a cop and this happened on cases involving himself...

It's not that video evidence can't be used.

For example a guy gunning somone down in coold blood on a survielance camera leaves no doubt as to what happened.

But someone swallowing something that could be anything is inconclusive and doesn't prove anything other than he swallowed something.

DubiousComforts
04-Dec-2009, 03:12 AM
But someone swallowing something that could be anything is inconclusive and doesn't prove anything other than he swallowed something.
Destroying evidence?

mista_mo
04-Dec-2009, 11:19 AM
exactly. In criminal law the burden of proof on the prosecution is beyond a reasonable doubt, that's something like over 99%. They could have him on tape swallowing a bag of white powder and it could be baking soda for all anyone knows. It would be on them to prove that it was drugs not on him to prove that it wasn't.

But, if it is not an illegal substance why would the accused go to such lengthy means to destroy/hide it?

If he actually did nothing wrong, he wouldn't bother attempting to hide the evidence.

bassman
04-Dec-2009, 11:45 AM
If he actually did nothing wrong, he wouldn't bother attempting to hide the evidence.

This is exactly how they'll get him.

Mike70
04-Dec-2009, 11:48 AM
This is exactly how they'll get him.

that doesn't fly. the state has to be able to prove what it was that he swallowed, which they most likely cannot do. the evidence was never documented, so legally it doesn't exist.

bassman
04-Dec-2009, 11:53 AM
that doesn't fly. the state has to be able to prove what it was that he swallowed, which they most likely cannot do. the evidence was never documented, so legally it doesn't exist.

We'll see. I've seen similar things slide right through the cracks.;)

blind2d
04-Dec-2009, 03:50 PM
Clever pun, that!

Wooley
05-Dec-2009, 05:55 AM
The look on his face after he ate it was priceless.