PDA

View Full Version : Bullshit celebrities

capncnut
03-Dec-2009, 12:56 PM
Just watching one news programme and the advertisements inbetween has really made me think that most mainstream celebrities are a bunch of wankers. Here's four things I saw on TV in the space of thirty minutes.

1. P. Diddlysquat speaking out about politics.
Look mate, you're a rapper. Do me a favour and stick to rap, stop trying to brainwash your fans with politics. Diddlysquat is a two time offender in this list btw.

2. Madonna planning to adopt another child.
Ugh, do I need to expand on this bollocks?

3. Peter Andre on the news prattling on about how he would never take Jordan back.
Celebs who air their dirty laundry for the sake of tabloid/news coverage purposes to help their flagging careers are a bunch of cunts. I weigh celebs on their talent, not on their private lives.

4. TV advertisment of P. Diddlysquats latest aftershave.
Celebs who have their own perfume/afterhave products must really be trying to prove something. Who wants to smell like Diddlysquat anyway?

If you want to add any more celebritarian bullshit that gets on your nerves, go ahead. :D

bassman
03-Dec-2009, 12:59 PM
Megan Fox. Just the way she trots around like she's God's gift to man gets on my nerves.

She's a fuckin talentless skank.

mista_mo
03-Dec-2009, 01:02 PM
George Romero. All that yellow shit on his teeth disgu- Oh shit.

Seriously though, I'd have to say Brad Pitt. I hate that guy. Or Ben Affleck.

bassman
03-Dec-2009, 01:09 PM
Seriously though, I'd have to say Brad Pitt.

"He's a great man. Do you know about Tyler Durden?"

Why is this in games?...

Mike70
03-Dec-2009, 01:13 PM
i pretty much dislike them all.

i guess the best way to put my feelings on this subject is my relation to music. i'm not a music geek. there are bands i've been listening to for 30 years that i couldn't name all the people in the band. i don't give a shit about stuff like that. i am into the music and could care less about the people involved.

that's the way it goes for movies and tv. i may have actors or directors whose work i enjoy but ultimately, they mean nothing to me.

Danny
03-Dec-2009, 01:18 PM
games discussion?

-and megan fox has a stupid face and can grow a beard.

mista_mo
03-Dec-2009, 01:19 PM
she also has ugly feet and little hands on her torso.

capncnut
03-Dec-2009, 01:29 PM
games discussion?
Now that is weird because I definitely posted this in general discussion. I always go to the correct forum first and hit 'new thread'.

SymphonicX
03-Dec-2009, 02:14 PM
Definition of "Celebrity" really is subjective...Basically you'll find 90% of celebrities only became that way out of a burning desire to be famous and recognised - the rest actually got their based on their talents and skills.

But whatever, it doesn't really annoy me too much - people have been prostituting themselves one way or another since we were scratching our hairy butts, so to be honest it's nothing new or offensive really.

The only thing that REALLY worries me is if you ask a kid what they want to do when they're older, they reply "be famous" - without any idea of how they are going to get there, and no care for it either...

Mike70
03-Dec-2009, 02:49 PM
Definition of "Celebrity" really is subjective...Basically you'll find 90% of celebrities only became that way out of a burning desire to be famous and recognised - the rest actually got their based on their talents and skills.

and hopefully most of them realize that old adage of "being careful what you wish for" is truer than most people would like. being famous nowadays would be horrible. having the media climbing up your ass with cameras, having everything you do talked about by talking heads who don't know you and are simply running off at the mouth to hear themselves talk, the lack of privacy, etc.

doesn't sound fun or interesting at all.

Tricky
03-Dec-2009, 03:21 PM
I hate "celebrities" who have got famous by appearing on reality TV shows such as X-factor, wife swap,Britains got talent ect, especially when the media give them shit nicknames like the currently popular "SuBo" or "Jedward".

Paris Hilton is another one I hate, famous for absolutely nothing other than coming from a very priviledged background & giving extermely crap looking blowjobs on "leaked" internet footage :rolleyes:

capncnut
03-Dec-2009, 03:25 PM
Paris Hilton is another one I hate, famous for absolutely nothing other than coming from a very priviledged background & giving extermely crap looking blowjobs on "leaked" internet footage :rolleyes:
Yeah, she's a helmet kisser. Can't give head to save her life.

darth los
03-Dec-2009, 03:40 PM
I was gonna say tip-teaser but that works just as well. :lol:

:cool:

Tricky
03-Dec-2009, 03:41 PM
I hate celebrity endorsements as well, my girlfriend works in PR & says these celebs dont even actually endorse the product, they just agree that their name can be used, walk away with a fat cheque, and let some PR write whatever tagline it is they fool the daft public into believing!

Mike70
03-Dec-2009, 03:55 PM
Yeah, she's a helmet kisser. Can't give head to save her life.

she pretty well took the most interesting thing in the world and made it look boring.

SRP76
03-Dec-2009, 05:42 PM
3. Peter Andre on the news prattling on about how he would never take Jordan back.
Celebs who air their dirty laundry for the sake of tabloid/news coverage purposes to help their flagging careers are a bunch of cunts. I weigh celebs on their talent, not on their private lives.

Who?:|

Tricky
03-Dec-2009, 05:54 PM

z3qYSgjv7c4

That cheb-end, pop star in the 90's for about 5 minutes...

SRP76
03-Dec-2009, 05:59 PM
Never heard of him. I guess he could be called a celebrity, but he wouldn't fit my description. When the dude selling Shamwows is a bigger star than you, you're not a celebrity.

SymphonicX
03-Dec-2009, 06:11 PM

Exactly

Chic Freak
03-Dec-2009, 06:32 PM
Mylene Klass (no idea if that's how it's spelled). I fucking hate that bitch.

DubiousComforts
03-Dec-2009, 06:35 PM
That's hot!

Tricky
03-Dec-2009, 06:39 PM

:lol: my girlfriend has a pathological hatred of her & I dont know why! Everytime one of those adverts featuring her comes on TV she spits bile!Doesnt help when I drop in "shes fit" to wind her up :sneaky:

capncnut
03-Dec-2009, 06:39 PM
http://www.virginmedia.com/images/IAC_Myleene_Klass_431x300.gif

Oh my, Mylene would get a fresh dollop of Capn that's for sure.

MinionZombie
03-Dec-2009, 06:45 PM
z3qYSgjv7c4

That cheb-end, pop star in the 90's for about 5 minutes...

:lol::hurl::lol:

Fuck me that made me guffaw. :D

Also, Peter Andre, sometime after that particular video, and long before he stuck his winky in Jordan in "Celebrity Jungle Island of Desperation", he actually came and performed at my high school - no joke - we poked our heads in just to see ... good lord.

Why the Klass war? (hehe, lulz, see what I did there? Ain't I clever? :D:p)

That's hot!

Damn skippy it's hot. ;)

I think I'll go YouTube up a clip of Klass showering on celebrity jungle...:sneaky:

As for Megan Fox ... I would, but I don't like any of the endless bullshit surrounding her.

I despise Marcus Brigstocke ... can't stand him. I see his face, it annoys me, I hear his voice, it annoys me ... he tells a joke, any joke, and I distinctly don't laugh. Can't stand his condescending tone, or his 'right on' weekend protester type agenda he schleps around himself.

Also - Richard Bacon - having seen a few of his Tweets where he practically sucks off Obama for being such a "great orator", and just being Richard "unashamedly politically biased but still working at the BBC" Bacon he's annoying ... not all the time, but he's gotten distinctly annoying in the last couple of years (have you seen that 5 Live radio advert on telly? Bloody hell - the definition of how annoying he is these days).

Speaking of celebrities and Obama - President Obama pisses me off too. All that celeb sucking-off around him, as well as his seeming air of self-involvement (i.e. very aware of his celebrity status) ... dancing with Ellen Degeneres for example, or hanging out with Jay Leno. Plus - he's a shit orator - he's good at reading off a teleprompter - how can you tell? Because every three seconds he moves his head left or right to look at whichever teleprompter he hasn't looked at for a few seconds because he's been busy reading off the other one. AAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

Chic Freak
03-Dec-2009, 07:00 PM
:lol: my girlfriend has a pathological hatred of her & I dont know why! Everytime one of those adverts featuring her comes on TV she spits bile!Doesnt help when I drop in "shes fit" to wind her up :sneaky:

Oof, wrong answer!

I saw her on Gok Wan's show ages ago, comforting some girl who was crying over having to do a photo shoot with no makeup on, gushing so much false vomit-inducing "oh but you're BEAUTIFUL!" saccharin over this puffy red-faced girl while constantly glancing at the camera like, "are you getting this? are you getting how nice and genuine I am? are you getting how I'm making strides for women's lib?" etc.

:hurl:

Having said that, there are many many many more very fakey-fake people who don't annoy me. I think there might just be something about her face or overall manner that I can't stand, and obviously Tricky's gf picks up on it too! :lol:

MinionZombie
03-Dec-2009, 07:18 PM
Oof, wrong answer!

I saw her on Gok Wan's show ages ago, comforting some girl who was crying over having to do a photo shoot with no makeup on, gushing so much false vomit-inducing "oh but you're BEAUTIFUL!" saccharin over this puffy red-faced girl while constantly glancing at the camera like, "are you getting this? are you getting how nice and genuine I am? are you getting how I'm making strides for women's lib?" etc.

:hurl:

Having said that, there are many many many more very fakey-fake people who don't annoy me. I think there might just be something about her face or overall manner that I can't stand, and obviously Tricky's gf picks up on it too! :lol:

Interesting you should mention Gok Wan, and his hideous show - I think that show would make any presenter turn into a twat.

Gok Wan though - fucking hell I cannot stand that berk. He's another one on my list ... tosspot. :lol: He's so annoying, even piss-taking comedy impressions of him piss me off (like on The Kevin Bishop Show).

*high fives Capn* :sneaky::D

Plus once you're done banging, she can bang the piano keys and sound out a lovely bit of Beethoven or what have you. ;)

blind2d
03-Dec-2009, 07:19 PM
Don't let bassman see that video of jedwad... you know the one...
Anyhow, yeah, all the cool celebrities are dead now anyway... except Pegg and Frost, I guess... Hawk, he's kinda cool... was, at least.

Tricky
03-Dec-2009, 07:25 PM
and obviously Tricky's gf picks up on it too! :lol:

:lol: I think shes actually met her as well which maybe makes it worse, she gets to mingle with all those types through her job, and footballers etc, and she's massively underwhelmed by most of them! Rio Ferdinand was at some PR event she had to go to & he was apparently trying to sleaze on her & her friend, so they started mocking him for having a lisp & he stormed off in a huff :p
I stayed at a hotel in the lake district with her back in July that the chain wanted her to do a write up on, and Ainsley Harriott was staying there too, and il defend him because he was a really nice bloke! I was coming down for breakfast & he said good morning to me politely in the corridor, then he sat with us at breakfast reading his paper & was happy to chat to us & any of the other guests :) he was presenting something in the area which is why he was there

capncnut
03-Dec-2009, 07:31 PM
Plus once you're done banging, she can bang the piano keys and sound out a lovely bit of Beethoven or what have you. ;)
Or better still, you could bend her over and bang it up her brownie while she tinkles the ivories. Would make for an interesting impromptu. :D

MinionZombie
03-Dec-2009, 07:44 PM
Or better still, you could bend her over and bang it up her brownie while she tinkles the ivories. Would make for an interesting impromptu. :D
:lol::lol::lol:

I love your gleefully rude side Capn. Bang on, Sir. :D

*appologies to Chic ... but well, we are guys, so...*

Mike70
03-Dec-2009, 08:50 PM

ah man, this made me laugh like hell.

though this is exactly what i was thinking when i first read MZ's post too.

MoonSylver
03-Dec-2009, 10:50 PM

http://www.boozingear.com/media/catalog/product/cache/7/image/5e06319eda06f020e43594a9c230972d/C/M/CM-0070_2.jpg

capncnut
04-Dec-2009, 03:13 AM
http://www.themusicmag.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/cheryl-cole2.jpg

Another one the girls seem to hate for some unknown reason is Cheryl Cole. How anyone can look at her and not think "take that, you dirty little strumpet" is beyond me.

DubiousComforts
04-Dec-2009, 03:17 AM
*appologies to Chic ... but well, we are guys, so...*
That remains to be seen. The thread is on the verge of some hot trash-talking girl-on-girl action and you fruitcakes start complaining about... Bacon and Obama? :mad:

MoonSylver
04-Dec-2009, 05:01 AM
Another one the girls seem to hate for some unknown reason is Cheryl Cole. How anyone can look at her and not think "take that, you dirty little strumpet" is beyond me.

No idea who she is (nor the last chick, whom I had to go google), but yeah, I'd pull her hair, smack her on the ass & call her a filthy little whore...:lol:

That remains to be seen. The thread is on the verge of some hot trash-talking girl-on-girl action and you fruitcakes start complaining about... Bacon and Obama? :mad:

:lol:
Better quit saying the "O" word! You'll entice THEM into the thread. & we all know how THOSE threads turn out...:lol:;)

deadpunk
04-Dec-2009, 01:30 PM
Ugh...there are only two things worse than celebrities. The feeble-minded people that follow the personal lives of celebs with a truly vested interest and the new breed of 'celebrities' that have developed from reality tv. Am I the only one that has dreamt of crashing into an episode of Jon & Kate plus 8 with an automated assault rifle? I'd wait until just before the credits though, so I can roll into Little People, Big World and take out that annoying midget apple farmer while I was on a roll....

mista_mo
04-Dec-2009, 02:07 PM
http://www.themusicmag.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/cheryl-cole2.jpg

It looks like she has 3 toes only, and those 3 are beat red, and have a white fungal growth on the tips.

MinionZombie
04-Dec-2009, 02:47 PM
It looks like she has 3 toes only, and those 3 are beat red, and have a white fungal growth on the tips.
Just the way you like them, eh Mo? :sneaky:;)

deadpunk
04-Dec-2009, 03:04 PM
Just the way you like them, eh Mo? :sneaky:;)

I wouldn't go that far. She looks suspiciously like a lass that might still have a pulse....:shifty:;):p

blind2d
04-Dec-2009, 03:42 PM
I didn't come here to look at sexy idiot women! I came here to talk about zombies, dammit! Though... I'm not... you know... that way...
Anyhow, yes. If you can name someone from a reality show accurately who's not the host or who's name is not in the title, you are a sad person...

mista_mo
04-Dec-2009, 03:47 PM
I didn't come here to look at sexy idiot women! I came here to talk about zombies, dammit! Though... I'm not... you know... that way...
Anyhow, yes. If you can name someone from a reality show accurately who's not the host or who's name is not in the title, you are a sad person...

Ron Jeremy.

blind2d
04-Dec-2009, 03:51 PM
We already knew that about you, mo. Sorry.
Hey, when's Tom Green going to get a show? He's actually amusing...

MoonSylver
04-Dec-2009, 04:18 PM
I wouldn't go that far. She looks suspiciously like a lass that might still have a pulse....:shifty:;):p

:lol:

I didn't come here to look at sexy idiot women! I came here to talk about zombies, dammit!

Why choose when you can do both all in one convenient stop? Best of both worlds m'lad.;)

Tricky
04-Dec-2009, 05:40 PM
Yeah, Cheryl may be responsible for dire pop music which I hate with a passion, but I would definitely let that slide to have some X-rated rudey time with her, and would even cuddle up with her afterwards! and film it to send to ashley cole too as well as to boast to all my mates for all eternity :elol: