PDA

View Full Version : Dana Perino humiliated on C-SPAN.

Purge
07-Dec-2009, 03:44 PM
ap2JgkHwYQQ

Perinowned! :lol::hyper:

thxleo
07-Dec-2009, 03:49 PM
ap2JgkHwYQQ

Perinowned! :lol::hyper:

What exactly is funny about that?

deadpunk
07-Dec-2009, 04:07 PM

Not much.

Mike70
07-Dec-2009, 04:17 PM

nothing at all. so some schmuck called in and made a fool of himself on tv. i fail to see how that is humiliating to this perino lady.

deadpunk
07-Dec-2009, 04:22 PM
I love that this schmuck gets through to the show, has a golden opportunity to voice his actual concerns and opts for "Suck my ____". Really? :annoyed:

capncnut
07-Dec-2009, 04:25 PM
I thought the only person that was being humiliated was the prick humilating himself on the phone.

kortick
07-Dec-2009, 04:56 PM
She didnt seem all that humiliated at all.
She didnt really seem to care even.

Thats a Howard Stern type caller.

darth los
07-Dec-2009, 05:42 PM
Me thinks more people should tell pols exactly what they think of them. I think the dude went too far but, imo, we are waaaaaay too respectful to those who lie to our faces and mispend our tax dollars.

:cool:

Mike70
07-Dec-2009, 05:51 PM
Me thinks more people should tell pols exactly what they think of them.

there is a way to do that without being a disruptive cretin though. i really cannot abide when people begin acting the fool in an audience, regardless of what they are irate about.

darth los
07-Dec-2009, 06:12 PM
there is a way to do that without being a disruptive cretin though. i really cannot abide when people begin acting the fool in an audience, regardless of what they are irate about.

Agreed.

How is it that we can get lied into a war, among other things,and people still say, " Excuse me Mr. Vice President!?!?"

The hell with that. I'd love to tell that dude to suck me off as well.

I can totally see how someone could loose and let the four letter words fly on one of these stiffs.

rongravy
07-Dec-2009, 11:51 PM
Yeah, lame and childish.
I looked for one I saw that had this guy they couldn't cut off the air. He went on for the longest time, and the host was losing it. That one was funny.
I gotta find that one...

deadpunk
08-Dec-2009, 02:00 AM
How is it that we can get lied into a war, among other things,and people still say, " Excuse me Mr. Vice President!?!?"

The hell with that. I'd love to tell that dude to suck me off as well.

I can totally see how someone could loose and let the four letter words fly on one of these stiffs.

I disagree.

I stop at the minimart by my house everyday before work. 9 times out of 10, I get the same cashier. 9 times out of 10, I get shitty customer service. Yet, I don't feel the need to call her a stupid, lazy bitch when I stop there.

And if I did, you can bet people would take notice.

In this case though, it isn't just crass or vulgar, it has to be illegal. That has FCC violation written all over it.

SymphonicX
08-Dec-2009, 08:15 AM
Yeah a bit childish...reminds me of a recent "egging" of Peter Mandelson - the chick who did it literally had nothing to say, she egged him, then basically made some ridiculously vague comments and that was it...
I mean if you're going to rag on a politician, you gotta have a dirty rag to throw at them....!

rongravy
08-Dec-2009, 01:44 PM
Yeah a bit childish...reminds me of a recent "egging" of Peter Mandelson - the chick who did it literally had nothing to say, she egged him, then basically made some ridiculously vague comments and that was it...
I mean if you're going to rag on a politician, you gotta have a dirty rag to throw at them....!

Ha, what about throwing tomatoes at Palin?
Woopsie. (http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=4eb_1260248227)
Nothing like hitting a cop instead...

Mike70
08-Dec-2009, 02:04 PM
Ha, what about throwing tomatoes at Palin?
Woopsie. (http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=4eb_1260248227)
Nothing like hitting a cop instead...

rut row, raggy!

not only is acting like that in public moronic, it's also criminal.

i really don't give a frak what political bug someone has up their ass. there is a right way to act in public and it doesn't involve throwing things at people.

SymphonicX
08-Dec-2009, 02:14 PM
Egging politicians has been a mainstay of British culture for years!!! We egg everyone we hate...Robert Kilroy Silk was famously covered in pigshit by a disgruntled farmer once!!!

I love it. I really do...!! Who can forget the glourious moment John Prescott showed his true thuggish colours when he was egged - he turned around and whacked the guy in the face with the most p*ssy boy punch I have ever seen...hours of fun.

Seriously though, I know its assault and stuff...but...I dunno it harks back to the old days of egging and throwing rotten food at a theatre production that totally sucked...it's a sort of non-skinbreaking sort of way of showing politicians that they really have to buck their ideas up...

darth los
08-Dec-2009, 03:19 PM
I disagree.

I stop at the minimart by my house everyday before work. 9 times out of 10, I get the same cashier. 9 times out of 10, I get shitty customer service. Yet, I don't feel the need to call her a stupid, lazy bitch when I stop there.

And if I did, you can bet people would take notice.

In this case though, it isn't just crass or vulgar, it has to be illegal. That has FCC violation written all over it.

Being slow in ringing your peaches up isn't exactly the same as lying us into a war and running up record defecits but... o.k. :confused:

deadpunk
08-Dec-2009, 05:24 PM
Being slow in ringing your peaches up isn't exactly the same as lying us into a war and running up record defecits but... o.k. :confused:

Same concept. There is a way to express your disgust without the use of vulgar behavior. Just because you have the right to say something does not mean you should.

If the best retort you can muster up is; "Suck my dick", you probably had no business being involved in the discussion in the first place. This dude not only showed he nothing intelligent to add, he negated the validity of his complaint.

And I question why you think it would be okay to unleash a string of four letter words on a politician, but not a cashier? They are both human beings being paid to do a job. Just Perino is a civil servant does not make it ok to treat her like human garbage. The idea that politicians deserve to be slandered and disrespected is moronic.

If you were doing your job and someone treated you that way, you would likely send them home sans teeth. So would I and most of the people I know.

SymphonicX
08-Dec-2009, 05:58 PM
Just because you have the right to say something does not mean you should.

This is exactly my argument against racism used as a means of freedom of speech!!!