PDA

View Full Version : Gamers, Audiophiles: check.this.shit.out.

Danny
08-Dec-2009, 03:33 PM
Yesterday i stumbled upon the protomen album, the first act in a rock opera, aa war fo the worlds or repoman, based on the early megaman games, a series i am very fond of, after listening i bought the album and was pissed i hadnt heard of it earlier, if you like that kind of musical production, or megaman, check this out: http://www.protomen.com/ it wont be for everyone but im of the opinion that this is totally bangin', heres one of my favourites from act 1:

YUpIg9ZFsd4

SymphonicX
08-Dec-2009, 03:53 PM
THAT is proper prog rock!! An opera based on megaman, awesome....

CoinReturn
08-Dec-2009, 04:37 PM
Yeah, definitely not for me. When I think of Megaman, I think catchy 4 channel melodies, not rock opera. I like some of the artwork on the site, though. Also, why would audiophiles want to enter, are there lossless, non-compressed versions of these songs somewhere?

This thread made me realize I've been stuck on Wily's castle in MM9 for about a few months now, I think it's time to finish that bitch off.

darth los
08-Dec-2009, 07:31 PM
Yeah, definitely not for me. When I think of Megaman, I think catchy 4 channel melodies, not rock opera. I like some of the artwork on the site, though. Also, why would audiophiles want to enter, are there lossless, non-compressed versions of these songs somewhere?

This thread made me realize I've been stuck on Wily's castle in MM9 for about a few months now, I think it's time to finish that bitch off.

There are a few games that I have that if i went through them propper I could boost my gamerscore by 1-2,000 no sweat. i need to get on that as well.

:cool:

Danny
08-Dec-2009, 09:30 PM

9's superb, but i have yet to even beat galaxy man, that game has trounced me repeatedly, but through my faults alone, as a 2d sidescroller its damn near as perfect as weve got lately. But then its capcom, sure there plots are dumb but there games are rarely broken.