blind2d
10-Dec-2009, 12:20 AM
Oh well.....

EvilNed
10-Dec-2009, 08:58 AM
Sheep Man? Wtf?

Dtothe3
10-Dec-2009, 11:22 AM
Nintendo Power did all they could to sound excited about Sheep Man. I can't help but think that this game really shouldn't be a full whack title...

darth los
10-Dec-2009, 08:37 PM
I can't help but think that some games are meant to be played this way. Sure we have all the bells and whisltes nowday but sometimes in the rush to implement the latest gaming tech the royally screw classic games like this up. Sonic is another good example of that.

8 bits, 16 tops is sometimes all that is needed for pure gaming goodness.

But seriously, sheepman?

What.

The.

Fuck.

And we thought hollywood was out of ideas. :lol:

They're scraping the bottom of the barrel with that one.

:cool:

Danny
10-Dec-2009, 09:00 PM
anyone who has a problem with a sheepman that shoots lightning but has no problem with bubbleman is a retard, why is an animal themed robot stupid when a guy whose a fan with legs or a ufo with legs is perfectly okay.

geez, and people say i complain about stuff.:rolleyes:

mista_mo
10-Dec-2009, 10:03 PM
The creation of this game offends me on a personal level. Jesus Christ.

What they should make...is a new Jurassic park game. Now that would be goddamn awesome.

Danny
10-Dec-2009, 10:37 PM
The creation of this game offends me on a personal level. Jesus Christ.

What they should make...is a new Jurassic park game. Now that would be goddamn awesome.

nah brah, they should totally make like, fukkin', madden OH-TEN or somethin' game of'der year brah!

FUKKKIN' MADDENNNNNNN!!!!

FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!???!?!?!?

blind2d
11-Dec-2009, 01:24 AM
Ah Hells! We love you!
So I was thinking about this game where you're a hot robot chick, right? And... you have to run and jump and fight all these guys, right? And... I don't understand why people like Croft. She's not really that attractive...

mista_mo
11-Dec-2009, 10:22 AM
nah brah, they should totally make like, fukkin', madden OH-TEN or somethin' game of'der year brah!

FUKKKIN' MADDENNNNNNN!!!!

FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!???!?!?!?

wtf is wrong with Madden OH-TEN FUCK YOU CAN TELL IT IS NEW BECAUSE IT HAS A TEN AFTER THE OH OTHER THAN A NYNE? Don't you enjoy new features and progress in video games? Fuck dude, Madden OH-TEN FUCK YER lets you edit the colour of the stripe on your players socks to ANY FUCKING COLOUR YOU COULD EVER WANT.

Take your jadedness and take a walk, Madden is innovation at its finest.

GOTC

krakenslayer
11-Dec-2009, 10:39 AM
EDIT: fagedddabadit!

Dtothe3
11-Dec-2009, 11:30 AM
What I would be interested in, is if they managed to use the Wii as it should be.

For example, control of Megaman on the nunchuck, use the pointer to use the special weapons, controlling "sheepmans" lightning kinda thing.

Maybe I'm a cynical git (I am), but sheepman just seems a little less creative then, for example, bubbleman. I don't know why I think that way.

Dtothe3 looks out his window, sees endless fields of sheep. Then even more sheep. He turns on the telly and sees and advert for Welsh lamb followed by an advert for New Zealand frozen lamb (as good as fresh lamb) followed by an advert saying "Don't listen to those gits in New Zealand, they don't even know Rugby, we've almost beaten them 21 years in a row, so buy Welsh Lamb".

I did like this game back in the day, but my sprunger tells me that the controls will be the same they were in Megaman 2 (amazing and hard game). I would like to see this game take advantage of the controllers available on the Wii.

EvilNed
11-Dec-2009, 12:23 PM
anyone who has a problem with a sheepman that shoots lightning but has no problem with bubbleman is a retard, why is an animal themed robot stupid when a guy whose a fan with legs or a ufo with legs is perfectly okay.

geez, and people say i complain about stuff.:rolleyes:

Dude. Sheep Man. Just say it for once. With fear in your voice. Doesn't really sound right, does it?

Oh no... It's... Sheep Man!!!

Danny
11-Dec-2009, 12:58 PM
Dude. Sheep Man. Just say it for once. With fear in your voice. Doesn't really sound right, does it?

Oh no... It's... Sheep Man!!!

well i imagine its just because ram man is already trademarked, seriously sheep man, with his rams horns and ability to summon lightning is more intimitatding than "OH FUCK....ITS BUBBLEMAN, HES BLOWING BUBBLES AT US!"

im not saying sheepmans great, but this is not a big deal in terms of megaman bad guys.

EvilNed
11-Dec-2009, 01:02 PM
At least Bubble Man has an array of chemical reactions to tinker with. I'm more afraid of that than... Wool?

CoinReturn
11-Dec-2009, 05:33 PM
C'mon guys, this is the same series that has give us Wood Man, Plant Man, Clown Man and Junk Man. Sheep Man was the last open space on the dart board, I guess.

Danny
11-Dec-2009, 05:43 PM
C'mon guys, this is the same series that has give us Wood Man, Plant Man, Clown Man and Junk Man. Sheep Man was the last open space on the dart board, I guess.

no, that would be goatseman.

EvilNed
12-Dec-2009, 06:34 AM

That Dr. Wily sure knows how to name em'...

mista_mo
12-Dec-2009, 10:57 AM
what about.....

Batman?

darth los
17-Dec-2009, 08:07 PM
I love the retro look of this game. Any chance that we'll see a fartman in the future? Although, they'd have to pay Howard Stern Royalties but it's a small price to pay, imo.

http://media.wii.ign.com/media/054/054796/imgs_1.html

Debut trailer:

http://media.wii.ign.com/media/054/054796/vids_1.html

slickwilly13
18-Dec-2009, 02:39 AM
I just read it will also be available on XBL and PSN in March. Another joystick game for me. :cool:

darth los
18-Dec-2009, 03:42 PM
I just read it will also be available on XBL and PSN in March. Another joystick game for me. :cool:

Imo, it's something that's missing from today's gaming scene.

If this is successful look for more big name franchises (Mario, Sonic, etc.) that have long since gone 3 D to put out similar offerings.

CoinReturn
18-Dec-2009, 04:44 PM
Thanks for the trailer link, it looks great. The music alone is reason enough to buy it.

CoinReturn
08-Mar-2010, 10:04 PM
eaDq2aHGKUo

Awesome.