View Full Version : George Noory V. The Living Dead

JDFP
13-Dec-2009, 01:15 AM
After seeing the disappointing "Dead Air" (and the much better done "Pontypool"), it gave me a thought that it would be a really cool idea to see George Noory (from the great "Coast To Coast AM") in a similar type of zombie flick focusing on George locked away during the zombie apocalypse still bringing us his show during the beginning and through (as much as possible) the zombie apocalypse. Someone should dish out some bucks to Noory for an idea on this, I think he might go for it and it would be a great flick to see this.

I know there have been a few special episodes of "C2C AM" where they "suspend belief" like during the awesome interview with Brooks talking about the "World War Z" universe as if they had survived in a world after it was over. Even an episode focusing on the reaction of it "just happening" out in the world would be really groovy in my book.

I absolutely dig "Coast To Coast" and try to listen as often as possible. I think that "Coast To Coast" interjected with a zombie plague would make an incredibly good combination. Anyway, just some food for thought...

j.p.

kortick
13-Dec-2009, 02:05 AM
did u listen on the 11th when JC
called in to yell at Mr. Lobo.

God I love JC.

George did say he would stay on the air
as long as he could during some major
end of world event.