PDA

View Full Version : i'm about to eat my words...

Mike70
15-Dec-2009, 12:03 AM
thought that would get your attention.

whelp, i've seen the latest star trek movie 4 times now. i think it is made of pure awesome. the opening sequence of that flick involving kirk's father is one of the best movie openings i've seen in years. rest of the movie isn't shabby either.

anyway, i take back what i said. the movie is fucking awesome.

bassman
15-Dec-2009, 12:12 AM
Yep...it's an awesome flick. But what were your original thoughts?

MoonSylver
15-Dec-2009, 12:42 AM
:stunned:

But Mike...you're NEVER wrong...:D

Up is down, left is right, day is night, black is white, people are digging Star Trek reboots...I don't know what's going on any more...I gotta go lie down...:lol:

kortick
15-Dec-2009, 04:19 AM
well Mike look on the bright side.

having to eat your own words is better
than having to eat ur own shit.

especially if the reason was a star trek movie.

Danny
15-Dec-2009, 04:34 AM
only flick ive ever been in where the audience burst into applause at the end, easily the best star trek flick in a long long time.

deadpunk
15-Dec-2009, 05:00 AM
made of pure awesome....:lol:

I agree 100%

AcesandEights
15-Dec-2009, 02:05 PM
Yeah, I'm dying to see the film again. Wishing I bought a copy for myself after buying one as a present for someone :(

SRP76
15-Dec-2009, 02:10 PM
Glad you enjoyed it. I watched it once, and puked.

Scotty with a pet "monkey" alien, whose only point of existing is to give Scott a reason to yell "git doooon!". Game over from there. No amount of good stuff could possibly overcome that.

I don't even have to go into the numerous other mind-numbingly idiotic stuff that happened. Monkey-man kills it all.

kidgloves
15-Dec-2009, 03:14 PM
I thought it stank tbh.
Im a big TNG fan.
Seen all of Voyager. Most of DS9.
Was really disappointed with Enterprise but still watched.
Own the orig series on HD-DVD.
I've watched it twice now but still cannot bring myself to enjoy it and i embrace remakes.:(