PDA

View Full Version : 12 years for cat torturer

Mike70
15-Dec-2009, 09:04 PM
good. this scumbag broke into a co-worker's home, tortured and killed her two cats, then texted her to taunt about what he had done.

fortunately for the rest of us but very unfortunate for this guy is the fact that torturing a dog or a cat in kentucky is a felony that can land you in the big house for 5 years. two counts of that and one count of burglary = goodbye, asshole.

http://www.wlwt.com/news/21972562/detail.html

DjfunkmasterG
15-Dec-2009, 09:13 PM
Its the inbreeding I tell ya!

The cat wasn't giving up no pussy and being sexually frustrated he killed it in an act of passion

bassman
15-Dec-2009, 09:56 PM
He and Michael Vick would've been perfect cell mates...

MikePizzoff
15-Dec-2009, 10:17 PM
We've said it before, and I'll re-iterate it again - people that maim/kill innocent animals are sick in the head; there's something very wrong with them. However, I don't feel it's something a psychiatrist can fix - this asshole definitely deserves a nice prison term.

capncnut
16-Dec-2009, 12:05 AM
We've said it before, and I'll re-iterate it again - people that maim/kill innocent animals are sick in the head; there's something very wrong with them. However, I don't feel it's something a psychiatrist can fix - this asshole definitely deserves a nice prison term.
Only innocent ones? I know what you mean. Any animal that shits on my floor gets a swift boot up its ass.

But yeah, j/k. Animal torturers are scum.

AcesandEights
16-Dec-2009, 01:09 AM
good. this scumbag broke into a co-worker's home, tortured and killed her two cats, then texted her to taunt about we had done.

What!? :eek:

Jesus.

Mike70
16-Dec-2009, 03:53 AM
What!? :eek:

Jesus.

hard to believe isn't it?

this guy is disturbed in ways that would freak out ken russell. but to paraphrase the pizz, "there isn't a lot that can be done for these folks."

wanting to hurt animals is a sign of several psychiatric conditions. all of them very, very bad.

deadpunk
16-Dec-2009, 06:06 AM
good. this scumbag broke into a co-worker's home, tortured and killed her two cats, then texted her to taunt about we had done.

A Fruedian slip on your part, I hope? ;)

3pidemiC
16-Dec-2009, 12:46 PM
Wow. Finally some justice served on an animal torturer. I hate seeing these scrumbags getting fines or light jail terms for shit like this.

Mike70
16-Dec-2009, 12:51 PM
A Fruedian slip on your part, I hope? ;)

no, simply something i missed. i love cats.

that error has been rectified.

Skippy911sc
16-Dec-2009, 02:58 PM
Would it have been legal if he ate them? I know how people from Kentucky are. :)