PDA

View Full Version : 2009 member awards

Andy
17-Dec-2009, 11:49 PM
We've do this on a couple of forums, thought id give it a try here, all you have to do is nominate whoever you like for each catergory, ill count up the nominations and see who wins. You dont need to vote in every catergory, just the ones you want to and feel free to invent some catergories of your own, and remember its all just abit of fun of course.

One rule, your not allowed to nominate yourself.

Nomation Catergories :

Best Male Member
Best Female Member
Best ZFE (nominee must have 5000+ posts) Member
Best Staff Member
Favourite American
Favourite Brit
Wish you'd come back award (Your favourite Member who stopped coming by)
Wish they'd let you back award (Your favourite Member who was banned)
The Flyboy Award (Most Helpful Member)
The Rhodes Award (Most Antagonistic Member)
Best Quote (who posted your most memorable quote)

clanglee
18-Dec-2009, 12:35 AM
You want us to post our votes or PM them to you?

ProfessorChaos
18-Dec-2009, 12:48 AM
just wanted to throw a few nominations in the hat:

best staff member- the capn. this dude is always quick to answer a pm, very helpful and informative to us non-ranking members, fair to all, quick to bust a spambot's ass, and an all around cool mule.

best male member- kortick: this guys sense of humor is without comparison (he'd probably crack a joke me thinking he's got the "best male member" if i don't point it out first:lol:), he's a pretty knowledgeable dude, seems to have a pretty unique view of things and life in general, and calls 'em like he sees it.

best female member-ChicFreak: i realize there's not a lot of competition for her, but even if there was, she's still pretty rockin. always offer's a lady's opinion on things, has thick enough skin to deal with some of the flak that flies around here, and is also pretty cute:o. liam's a lucky dude if she's as cool in real life as she is on here.

favorite brit- tricky: tricky and his respect and reverence for all the troops is something i've always liked about the guy, plus he's never grating or rude, always a pleasant dude. and he usually post some pretty funny and quirky youtube vids that crack me up. we also seem to have a lot of similar experiences, so he's pretty cool in my book all-around

best quote-Mike70: mike's another dude who call's em like he sees it, and has got a pretty funny way of wording things. one of my fave's this year was him busting into the drugs thread and dropping "this is all just keyboard masturbation" on us. i literally spit soda onto my lap upon reading that.

the flyboy award- toss up between DubiousComforts and C5NOTLD: these guys' fandom for the original NoLD is unrivaled. they've both posted plenty of interesting info, links, and articles about the "one that started it all" and even put out a great documentary for all of us nerds to enjoy.

Wish they'd let you back award- khardis: yeah, the guy could be an asshole who always had to have the last word, but he stood up for what he believed in, provided some balance around this loony-liberal dominated online community, and provided some pretty entertaining posts.

all right, that's about enough. starting to feel like i'm writing love letters about all you dorks i've never even met. maybe i'll pop in with more later.

deadpunk
18-Dec-2009, 01:49 AM
Best Staff- definitely the cap'n. Brett is the most impartial moderator I have I ever met on any board. He keeps things on an even keel and still manages to sink to our level with the questionable humor.

Best Male Member- Moonsylver. The guy lightens up every thread he posts in while still conveying what is on his mind. And generally has me actually LOL-ing as he goes about his business.

Best ZFE- bassman. Guy gets his balls busted on a regular basis and takes it like a champ.

Favourite Brit- hellsing. I...I...there is no reason that could ever be formed in human words....

Wish they'd come back- childofgilead. Awesome, awesome writer.

Best Quote- Currently evilned. It made my sig :p

bassman
18-Dec-2009, 02:47 AM
Best ZFE- bassman. Guy gets his balls busted on a regular basis and takes it like a champ.

Is this a compliment? :rockbrow::lol:

Danny
18-Dec-2009, 03:38 AM
Best Male member: MZ, Most sane member and the only bloke here who has yet to be "the jerk" in a thread yet even once, which the rest of us has at LEAST once

Best Female member: Chic gets the vote from me, Well spoken, friendly and that rare horror forum member who aint an attention whore. Not to say debbieangel for example is, but ive seen others on other forums that base there daily routine on A: flirting, and B: causing "teh dramas"

Best ZFE: Bassman, dudes a grown man who dresses like a ghost buster and aint ashamed of it. i tip my fedora at you sir.

Best Staff member: Andy is one of those forum staff who doesnt reserve themselves to just the "inner circle" but like this thread takes an active part.

Favorite American: Mike70, dude can make me chuckle, simple as.

Favourite Brit: hands down Cap' be it on here, or yelling in l4d2 in a 'laun'daghn' accent "AH' FAHKS-AKE!, AV' GOT ANUTHA FAKKIN JOCKEY MIDGET BASTAD ON ME!" hes a nice guy who doesnt take shit but never gets all in your face either.

wish they'd come back: I'm not too good with long gone names but andrenochrome was as big a dick from whati saw as he was touted to be.

Wish they'd let you back: Khardis, the motherfucker was funny as hell without intention, like a drunk retarded red headed middle step child thats regularly beaten, he was angry at the world, an immovable rock on any issue , and we were all idiots for have a dissenting opinion.
i dont like the guy but damn lulz were had.

The Flyboy Award: Pjoseph, when he visits he almost always will post in a thread in filmmaking or games to add something new to a thread thats often very informative.

The rhodes award: THXLEEEEOOOOOOOO! - not my most disliked member at all, ive been vocal on who that is and im sure there off patrolling the border for nonwhites right now, but damn leo will NOT move on opinions and can come off as a bit of a troll, but its rarely directed at anyone in particular so its never rude, just antagonistic. like i said, not most hated, but certainly theres none more staunchly opinionated.

Best Quote: Mista' Mo sometimes he just "gets me" and will reference the trailer park boys, or make jokes about rape or animal cruelty that just brighten everyones day.

deadpunk
18-Dec-2009, 03:50 AM

It is, indeed. A rare talent to take so many jokes at one's own expense and not go postal on the board lol!

MoonSylver
18-Dec-2009, 07:22 AM
It's really hard for me to pick any ONE person in ANY of these catagories, because there's so many that fit...and...I love you guys.....*SNIF*SNIF*...:lol:

Best Male Member- Moonsylver. The guy lightens up every thread he posts in while still conveying what is on his mind. And generally has me actually LOL-ing as he goes about his business.

Thank you! I'm glad I amuse you by doing my business...:moon::lol::p

Poor guy. Gets his balls busted AND takes it like a champ?!?!? Oh, wait...you meant...:lol:

Depends on how...you...take it...oh wait...:lol:

It is, indeed. A rare talent to take so many jokes at one's own expense and not go postal on the board lol!

AHHHHHH!!!! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANY MORE!!!!

http://www.nickschweitzer.net/content/binary/MoreAvailableAtMyStore_EB4E/ImGoingPostalCropped.png

Tricky
18-Dec-2009, 08:17 AM
Aww shucks, cheers prof! :o:p

capncnut
18-Dec-2009, 09:46 AM
Haha, I've seen these awards on other forums and they can end up being quite funny. On the Shenmue forums they even have awards like 'most trollish member', 'most dyslexic member', and 'spambot of the year'. :lol:

Best Staff- definitely the cap'n. Brett is the most impartial moderator I have I ever met on any board. He keeps things on an even keel and still manages to sink to our level with the questionable humor.
Your $50 is in the post. :D

Edit: I'll add a couple. But only a couple.

Wish you'd come back award: DVW5150. Dude was busted on these forums by his then girlfriend and she was real ugly about it. After that he just vanished. I miss the guy because he would throw his all into every topic and was a damn nice fella.

Wish they'd let you back award: Its gotta be HLS. Her inane, usless posting was funny as hell, as was her and Adreno's battles. And who could forget that gem, 'torlet'.

DjfunkmasterG
18-Dec-2009, 10:14 AM
Best Male Member: LOL... I can't answer this without a straight face.
Best Female Member: Chic Freak
Best ZFE (nominee must have 5000+ posts) Member :Minion Zombie
Best Staff Member: Capn Cnut
Favourite American: Undecided
Favourite Brit: Undecided
Wish you'd come back award (Your favourite Member who stopped coming by) Faltraz
The Rhodes Award (Most Antagonistic Member) Thxleo

bassman
18-Dec-2009, 12:55 PM
Best Male Member - MZ. Does he ever do anything wrong?!? I'm telling you the dude has a halo....
Best Female Member - Chic
Best Staff Member - Capn. Like superman....he's always around.
Favourite American - Mike70
Favourite Brit - Hellsing
Wish you'd come back award (Your favourite Member who stopped coming by) - Adrenochrome. See below.
Wish they'd let you back award (Your favourite Member who was banned) - HLS. Now that Adreno is allowed, it could be like a wrastlin' match.:p
The Flyboy Award (Most Helpful Member) - MZ
The Rhodes Award (Most Antagonistic Member) - Thxleo

AcesandEights
18-Dec-2009, 01:42 PM

This is an outrage! :)

That said, I think this is a great idea!

MikePizzoff
18-Dec-2009, 02:29 PM
Wish you'd come back award (Your favourite Member who stopped coming by) - Adrenochrome. See below.
Wish they'd let you back award (Your favourite Member who was banned) - HLS. Now that Adreno is allowed, it could be like a wrastlin' match.:p

:lol: This would be good for a week. Then it'd be nice to have HLS re-banned and Andreno stick around.

mista_mo
18-Dec-2009, 03:09 PM
Best Male Member- Mine

Best Female Member- Lady of Darkness

Best ZFE (nominee must have 5000+ posts) Member- none, I hate everyone that has more posts than me, and ZFE are reserved for a special type of hatred.

Best Staff Member- Sorry, I don't support those that thrive on the repression of the rights of every freedom loving person.

Favourite American- See above.

Favourite Brit- I hate to pick favourites.

Wish you'd come back award (Your favourite Member who stopped coming by) andrenochrome- Witty guy, very cool and had many good conversations with the guy. Get back here Tom.

Wish they'd let you back award (Your favourite Member who was banned)- khardis. The topics and posts this guy would make were intensely funny. Sure, he may have been abrasive as hell, but the arguments people would often find themselves sucked into with this guy were beyond funny.

The Flyboy Award (Most Helpful Member)- Most likely Dubious, as he seems to enjoy helping others that have queries about the original trilogy, and especially NOTLD. As said before, he even helped release a documentary about the film.

The Rhodes Award (Most Antagonistic Member)- Tough one...I'm gonna have to lean towards THXleo, solely for the reason that he tends to get under someones skin at some point in time, and it leads to some fairly long and drawn out arguments.

Best Quote (who posted your most memorable quote)- Kortick "Moo for me baby, you do it so good"

Could eat the most pizza in one sitting- Moonsylver or Clang I figure. They could come pretty close to my record.

Also Thanks Hells, all that talk about animal rape got me thinking, and I seriously believe I need to re-evaluate my life.

DjfunkmasterG
18-Dec-2009, 03:12 PM
UPDATED

Best Male Member: Clang & Bassman (Tied)
Best Female Member: Chic Freak
Best Staff Member: Capn Cnut
Favourite American: Darth Los & Kortick (Tied)
Favourite Brit: Andy (Even though we have disagreed on many occassions and have had our share of words in the PM system I feel I should nominate him because... Well I dunno, to be honest I didn't want my votes to be all lop sided, but Andy and I do share a hatred for Land that brings a smile to my face.)
Favorite Canadian: Mista Mo
Favorite Italian: Who here is from italy? I vote for them
Favorite Aussie:
Favorite German:
Favorite Swede: Evil Ned (I think he is from Sweden)
Wish you'd come back award (Your favourite Member who stopped coming by) Faltraz
The Flyboy Award: Capn Cunt err. I mean Cnut :p
The Rhodes Award (Most Antagonistic Member) Thxleo

Should we just have awards for Best American and Best Brit.... What about the Canucks? (Canadians) or the Whops (italians) etc etc

SHould it just be Favorite Member world wide?

Andy
18-Dec-2009, 05:16 PM
You want us to post our votes or PM them to you?

No need man, post publically.. its only a abit of a fun anyway :) Here's mine..

Best Male Member Evilned i think, i always enjoy his post, you have that unique style.

Best Female Member Gotta be Lady of Darkness :lol:

Best ZFE I Honestly dont know who is a ZFE and who isnt these days, i think neil recently passed the 5000k mark though and he hasnt been voted for yet, so neil.

Best Staff Member I dont pick favourites with my minions :shifty:

Favourite American Adrenochrome - i actually really liked tom, i had loads of time for him and he could genuinely make me laugh and i think we actually became pretty good friends overtime.

Favourite Brit Capn, pretty much the same reasons as tom above.

Wish you'd come back award Huesascho, seriously do i even need to explain? im honestly suprised no-one else has voted ole Hue..

Wish they'd let you back award Id probally have to say HLS for the comedy value.. plus id get to ban her again :elol:

The Flyboy Award I Think Dubious by far, reasons have already been named.

The Rhodes Award I Would have to say eamondevalue or whatever his name was, i dont think anyone else in the history of HPotD has had the same knack for getting people's backs up.

Best Quote I honestly cant remember who posted it, but it was in a new members introduction topic and someone posted "your a nice guy so we wont introduce you to HLS" or something like that, had me in tears laughing at the time.

Best Spambot Definatly Apephellini! :lol:
(sorry guys but that last one is abit of a inside joke, only the mods will get it :p)

Debbieangel
18-Dec-2009, 05:31 PM
Best Male Member...capn
Best Female Member...chic
Best Staff Member...capn

I wish we could vote for more than one its hard to narrow down to just one person. I might come back and vote for more.

capncnut
18-Dec-2009, 05:32 PM
The Rhodes Award I Would have to say eamondevalue or whatever his name was, i dont think anyone else in the history of HPotD has had the same knack for getting people's backs up.
Eamon DeValera! Golly, that dude was a nightmare.

(sorry guys but that last one is abit of a inside joke, only the mods will get it :p)
:lol:

darth los
18-Dec-2009, 05:58 PM
UPDATED

Favourite Brit: Andy (Even though we have disagreed on many occassions and have had our share of words in the PM system I feel I should nominate him because... Well I dunno, to be honest I didn't want my votes to be all lop sided, but Andy and I do share a hatred for Land that brings a smile to my face.)

well, if you've been around long enough chances are that you HAVE had words with him via p.m. :lol:

What i like about andy is despite that i never got the feeling that it was personal or that he was out to get me. I guess this is a good a time as any to highlight that. He's alway fair but firm. ( Like mills Lane :lol:) It's a good but rare leadership quality.

:cool:

rongravy
18-Dec-2009, 06:29 PM
i think it should be called DISmember.
i'd also like to nominate my member for hanging in there when the chips are/were down...

EvilNed
18-Dec-2009, 06:52 PM
Okay, I'm gonna give this a try...

Best Male Member: Mike70. For various different reasons, really. We seem to agree on everything, and I do not think there's anyone else here with whom I can discuss macedonian phalanxes.
Best Female Member: Debbieangel, she's devoted and cool. Two admireable traits!
Best ZFE (nominee must have 5000+ posts) Member: Don't rightly know from which I have to choose from?
Best Staff Member: Andy, cause he seems awfully level-headed. You know, a nice guy! Overall, I think the staff off this place are really nice people compared to alot of other boards.
Favourite American: Tie between AcesandEights and Yojimbo. Worthy dudes...
Favourite Brit: Tie again, MZ and Andy. It's really hard to pick!
Wish you'd come back award: _liam_ seems awfully inactive as of lately. What's he up too? When's he coming back? That dude's cool.
Wish they'd let you back award: Svengoalie... Hey, I liked him... Maybe not at first, but he grew on ya. :p
The Flyboy Award: DJ(funkmasterG) is awfully helpfull, methinks.
The Rhodes Award: Tied2theTracks, I think. Bear in mind, this is probably just because I am a commie, and he is my antithesis... :p
Best Quote: I got nothing yet.

darth los
18-Dec-2009, 07:13 PM
and I do not think there's anyone else here with whom I can discuss macedonian phalanxes.

Ned Please. Control yourself. This is a family site. :p

DjfunkmasterG
18-Dec-2009, 08:50 PM
Okay, I'm gonna give this a try...

Best Male Member: Mike70. For various different reasons, really. We seem to agree on everything, and I do not think there's anyone else here with whom I can discuss macedonian phalanxes.
Best Female Member: Debbieangel, she's devoted and cool. Two admireable traits!
Best ZFE (nominee must have 5000+ posts) Member: Don't rightly know from which I have to choose from?
Best Staff Member: Andy, cause he seems awfully level-headed. You know, a nice guy! Overall, I think the staff off this place are really nice people compared to alot of other boards.
Favourite American: Tie between AcesandEights and Yojimbo. Worthy dudes...
Wish you'd come back award: _liam_ seems awfully inactive as of lately. What's he up too? When's he coming back? That dude's cool.
Wish they'd let you back award: Svengoalie... Hey, I liked him... Maybe not at first, but he grew on ya. :p
The Flyboy Award: DJ is awfully helpfull, methinks.
The Rhodes Award: Tied2theTracks, I think. Bear in mind, this is probably just because I am a commie, and he is my antithesis... :p
Best Quote: I got nothing yet.

Which DJ? I think there are two Dj's here... Me and another guy with DJ in his user name?

If me thanks for the nomination.... if the other guy... I feel sheepish

EvilNed
18-Dec-2009, 08:57 PM
DJ as in you, sorry. Should be more specific.

Andy
18-Dec-2009, 09:37 PM

That cuz i voted you ned? :p

EvilNed
18-Dec-2009, 10:12 PM
That cuz i voted you ned? :p

Yes, uh, I mean no. I have no idea what you're talking about.

MoonSylver
18-Dec-2009, 10:29 PM
Could eat the most pizza in one sitting- Moonsylver or Clang I figure. They could come pretty close to my record.

http://scifipulse.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/KingKong_1933_01.jpg

This guy=ain't got nothin' on me.;)

Eyebiter
18-Dec-2009, 11:50 PM
Wish you'd come back award: Faltraz from the old board

Wish they'd let you back award: Bongholio

Rhodes Award: DC Burny

clanglee
19-Dec-2009, 03:54 AM
Well then. . .

Best Male Member . . . .Moonsylver and Mike . . cause They both is mah buddy. . .awwwww

Best Female Member . . . Chic for obvious reasons

Best ZFE (nominee must have 5000+ posts) Member . . . Bassman. . .even though he is wildly incorrect in his so called "opinion" about ROTLD

Best Staff Member <--- isn't staff/member sort of repetitive? Vote goes to Capn. . .cause he's the bomb in Phantoms yo.

Favourite American. . . .Tied between Trin and Djfunk. . .for old time support against the Land lovin' masses, and because they are both chock full of awesomeness

Favourite Brit. . . .Tied between Hellsing and Minion. . . because they are both chock full of whatever passes for awesomeness in Britain :p

Wish you'd come back award (Your favourite Member who stopped coming by). . .Cody. . .because it sucks the reason he can't be here or Redge. . .because I havn't heard how the power elite is doing in a while.

Wish they'd let you back award (Your favourite Member who was banned) . . . oh you know who I am about to say. . . big K. . Khardis. . . things just ain't been the same without him. . .

The Flyboy Award (Most Helpful Member) Acesandeights. . .most levelheaded motherfucker on here, he has saved many a thread from outright destruction and he is just a great guy.

The Rhodes Award (Most Antagonistic Member) Awww. . . I don't care for this category. . . I'm too nice to call anyone out for being an ahole

Best Quote (who posted your most memorable quote) shit. . .not sure . . have to look one up for later.

krakenslayer
19-Dec-2009, 12:13 PM
Best Male Member: Man, this is tough. I'll go with Minionzombie.

Best Female Member: Lady of Darkness was amusing :D

Best ZFE: I can't say MZ again. Is Bassman a ZFE? If so, him.

Best Staff Member: Brett... CapnCnut

Favourite American: I can never remember who is from where. Is Blind from 'merika? I'll say Blind because he makes me laugh.

Favourite Brit: Andy pandy

Wish you'd come back award: I would say PhillySwat but he's been coming back more often lately. Other than that I dunno.

Wish they'd let you back award: I'm sure there's probably a few who were banned that I used to talk to, but I can't really remember. Fuck 'em.

The Flyboy Award: Yojimbo. He just seems like a really nice guy.

The Rhodes Award: SRP, without a doubt. I think he's great, but he's not exactly Mr. Positive :D

Best Quote: See my sig :D

bassman
19-Dec-2009, 01:00 PM
Best ZFE (nominee must have 5000+ posts) Member . . . Bassman. . .even though he is wildly inncorect in his so called "opinion" about ROTLD

"opinion" and "incorrect". Awesome.;):D

MinionZombie
19-Dec-2009, 04:30 PM
I'm gonna be all lame and list more than one person as you chaps and chapettes are all so rockin' ... and if you don't like that, then fuck you very much. :D

Best Male Member (*titters like a dirty minded git*) ... too many to choose from... (wait a minute, that makes me sound like a slut ... ignore that! :eek:)

Best Female Member Chic (that lass has got a bloody good head on her shoulders, and I always enjoy posting with her on the forum) or DebbieAngel (such a nice lady)

Best ZFE (nominee must have 5000+ posts) Bassman (his love of Ghostbusters makes me love it even more) or Neil (aka The Boss) or hellsing (he's a weird motherfucker that dude, but I love him and his *high five* flavoured posts ... in a totally heterosexual way)

Best Staff Member Capn (that dude is always on top of everything, is always even-handed, and puts me to shame) or Andy (for all that complicated-ass VBB stuff)

Favourite American DjfunkmasterG (a dude who speaks his mind like nobody else I know ... plus he's a Mustang man) or Mike70 (stand-up dude) or mista mo (okay, he's Canadian - but I love Canada - and all his talk of Baconators and moobs just makes me chuckle)

Favourite Brit Tricky (legend) or hellsing (confuses the hell out of me frequently) or Capn (nobody has made me laugh so hard, even when I'm not even on the forum, with his vernacular and syntax) or Liam (we've bumped heads ... frequently ... on political topics, but we're still chums) or SymphonicX (stand-up dude, makes me laugh, talks sense)

Wish you'd come back award (Your favourite Member who stopped coming by) LouCipherr (it's a good thing email exists)

The Flyboy Award (Most Helpful Member) (*titters like a dirty minded git ... again*)

Best Quote (who posted your most memorable quote) Capn (goodness knows what it'd be, but goddamn that dude can make me laugh) or Kraken (he's quoted in my sig right down there)

Best Spambot Apephellini (consider that screen grab deposited in the spank bank :elol:)

Best Male member: MZ, Most sane member and the only bloke here who has yet to be "the jerk" in a thread yet even once, which the rest of us has at LEAST once

Really? :) ... Sane? ... debateable, muahahahaaaa.

I should damn well think so too, I've got nearly 15,000 posts!! :D:p

Maybe I shouldn't brag about that too much...:shifty:

Favourite Brit. . . .Tied between Hellsing and Minion. . . because they are both chock full of whatever passes for awesomeness in Britain :p

Roast beef, strawberry jam, and female breasts.

Best Male Member: Man, this is tough. I'll go with Minionzombie.

Awww ... I knew I'd never regret whipping it out down that back alley that one time. :sneaky:

Best Male Member - MZ. Does he ever do anything wrong?!? I'm telling you the dude has a halo....
The Flyboy Award (Most Helpful Member) - MZ

Glad to be of service ... and I've surely done some things wrong, haven't I? I sure as hell do in real life. :o

Pick me! I'm the more awesome one! :p

:lol::lol::lol: *high five*

Mike70
19-Dec-2009, 05:58 PM

and the guy who reported the post. on second thought, i should've held off on reporting that so more people could've gotten a look at a truly classic piece of spam.:lol:

i'm also rather touched by the sentiments in this thread. i would've thought that i'd be at the head of the "who do you wish would go away and never come back" list.

capncnut
19-Dec-2009, 07:33 PM
Best Spambot Apephellini (consider that screen grab deposited in the spank bank :elol:)
He's still trying to log in as I speak! Apephellini is the Chuck Norris of spambots.

UPDATE:

Best female member: Chic Freak by default. Debbieangel by heart. But if I wish to keep my testicles attached to my body then I will have to vote for my girlfriend, Nathalie. :D

Wish you'd come back award: DVW5150. Dude was busted on these forums by his then girlfriend and she was real ugly about it. After that he just vanished. I miss the guy because he would throw his all into every topic and was a damn nice fella.

Wish they'd let you back award: Its gotta be HLS. Her inane, usless posting was funny as hell, as was her and Adreno's battles. And who could forget that gem, 'torlet'.

The Flyboy Award: Okay, it's definitely Dubious Comforts. The man is a walking encyclopedia of Night Of The Living Dead. Second prize goes to thxleo. Might not be a popular choice with some of youze, but the man is always on the ball when it comes to conventions and information regarding the dead series. His interview with Romero was incredible.

Best Spambot: Apephellini, for reasons stated above.

Andy
19-Dec-2009, 07:48 PM
He's still trying to log in as I speak! Apephellini is the Chuck Norris of spambots.

Shall we let him back? :lol:

Nathalie
19-Dec-2009, 07:53 PM
UPDATE:

Best female member:But if I wish to keep my testicles attached to my body then I will have to vote for my girlfriend, Nathalie. :D

Damn right.

Best staff member-Capncnut: Oh, what can I say. He's the most wonderful person I've ever met. He's so kind, helpful, smart and generous + his accent is SO sexy. And...... He's my boyfriend *PROUD*

Best male member-Kortick: I LOVE his sense of humor, he never fails to make me laugh. Haven't spoken to him that much but Brett has told me so many nice things about him :sneaky:

Best female member-DebbieAngel: She's such a nice lady.

EvilNed
19-Dec-2009, 07:58 PM
Det är kämpe-grejt.

capncnut
19-Dec-2009, 08:00 PM
Capncnut: Oh, what can I say. He's the most wonderful person I've ever met. He's so kind, helpful, smart and generous + his accent is SO sexy. And...... He's my boyfriend *PROUD*
James Bond, baby. ;)

Shall we let him back? :lol:
Well if he wins the best spambot award then why not let him back on for a day as a super special prize. Then we get to ban the spamming little fucker all over again!

This has got me thinking. What do the winners get as a prize? I had my sights set on a HPotD thong personally...

Nathalie
19-Dec-2009, 08:19 PM
Det är kämpe-grejt.

Ja, det er kjempe greit. ;)

James Bond, baby. ;)

Yes, you're my James Bond :kiss:

clanglee
20-Dec-2009, 06:55 AM
"opinion" and "incorrect". Awesome.;):D

Thought you might like that!!

mista_mo
20-Dec-2009, 01:35 PM
you'll find that pretty all opinions are incorrect. Except for mine, because I don't have opinions.

I have facts.

SRP76
20-Dec-2009, 03:38 PM
Since when is Flyboy "helpful"? Guy was only one step away from being Miguel.

I think the Most Helpful Award should be named after...ah, damn, forgot his name. The burned dude in Land. He was helpful. CHARLIE! That was it.

mista_mo
20-Dec-2009, 03:56 PM
Yea, but he was also retarded.

DubiousComforts
20-Dec-2009, 06:01 PM
Best Male Member- Mine
Best quote of the year, at least within the awards nomination thread.

The Rhodes Award (Most Antagonistic Member)- Tough one...I'm gonna have to lean towards THXleo, solely for the reason that he tends to get under someones skin at some point in time, and it leads to some fairly long and drawn out arguments.
Y'all being way too hard on Lee. Though I may not see eye-to-eye with him on politics, I can't say that he's ever been disrespectful of my opinions.

Regardless, it's unfathomable that any political debates can overshadow Lee's tremendous contributions to this site and fandom in general over the past year: awesome Romero interview, on-the-scene Survival of the Dead reporting, first-ever John Amplas convention appearances, and now arranging for Terry Alexander and Michael Gornick, too. What else does he need to do to earn The Flyboy Award?

And I am positively dumbfounded that the ultimate champion of DEAD fandom GARY STREINER has not been mentioned once in this entire thread. Nominate your collective selves for Biggest Tool Award in light of the oversight. This man busted his ass physically and financially to bring us jerks the DEAD event of the decade, so if y'all can't think of a suitable category for nomination, then you'd better make one up.

capncnut
20-Dec-2009, 06:08 PM
Regardless, it's unfathomable that any political debates can overshadow Lee's tremendous contributions to this site and fandom in general over the past year: awesome Romero interview, on-the-scene Survival of the Dead reporting, first-ever John Amplas convention appearances, and now arranging for Terry Alexander and Michael Gornick, too. What else does he need to do to earn The Flyboy Award?
Quite agree. That's why I personally gave him a mention.

And I am positively dumbfounded that the ultimate champion of DEAD fandom GARY STREINER has not been mentioned once in this entire thread. Nominate your collective selves for Biggest Tool Award in light of the oversight. This man busted his ass physically and financially to bring us jerks the DEAD event of the decade, so if y'all can't think of a suitable category for nomination, then you'd better make one up.
It says on the opening post that anyone can make up a category, so nothing's stopping you, Jim. :)

mista_mo
20-Dec-2009, 06:28 PM
Y'all being way too hard on Lee. Though I may not see eye-to-eye with him on politics, I can't say that he's ever been disrespectful of my opinions.

Well, I mainly mentioned him because when people get into arguments with him, it all tends to go south, and insults are tossed around pretty frequently. In my mind, he seems to spring to mind when Someone mentions "antagonism" on this forum, at least nowadays. a Few months back I would have mentioned Khardis, go even further back and you have svengoolie (did I get the user name correct?) or DCBurney (i think they were the same person though, or am I mistaken?). It really isn't anything personal to THX, but he just springs to my mind first in this case.

As sad as this may seem, I truly don't follow the interviews, or reports. I actually never read (or heard of) the survival reporting, or the convention appearances, as I tend to stick to the General Discussion, games, fiction, and lounge forums, with the occasional foray into Dead Discussion. I base my award thingies on what I have observed the most from what exposure I have had to the varying members here, and the posts that they submit. And as I said before, it isn't really a personal vendetta or anything, I just see more of the hot headed political debates then I do of the dead related topics, so I base my opinion around that.

Hope that clears up my reasoning a bit, and hopefully I am not jumping all over the place like I tend to do when I make long posts.

bassman
21-Dec-2009, 12:26 AM

As mentioned before...make up the category if you wish.:rolleyes:

I wouldn't have voted for him because he's not a steady member. Yeah, he organized that event and that's all good and well, but that doesn't mean he's a regular member here. Only posting to promote your event doesn't make you a regular member. This thread is more for the members that post on a regular basis and on every subject.

MoonSylver
21-Dec-2009, 02:12 AM
I've been thinking about this for days...geez it's hard, 'cause I like so MANY people around here! But here goes...

Best Male Member Here ya go: <=======8

...oh wait...:lol:

Clanglee. Us southern boys gotta sick together, plus I gotta keep it in the family w/ me brudder separated at birth.;) Since I can't nominate MYSELF, then Clang is the best choice...:lol:

Best Female Member Chic Freak. Funny, classy, not offended by all of our little boy antics around here, just all around cool. Not that the rest of the ladies aren't all that, but Chic is the most active as well.

Best ZFE (nominee must have 5000+ posts) MemberVery tough. Hells, Capn, Bassman, you're all great, but since I've got one vote I'll say Minion Zombie. Just the sheer quantity AND quality of posts is astounding, & I always look forward to hearing his thoughts on movies. A true cinephile in every sense of the word.

Best Staff Member The Capn. Bane of spammers everywhere. More of them have left her w/ his boot print lodged in their colon than I can count. Plus his use of the...queens....english...(?!?!?) always cracks me up:lol:

[B]Favorite American Mike 70. One of the brightest guys on here. Brutally honest. Speaks it plain. Has a way w/ a phrase that cracks me up.

Favourite Brit Another tough one. There's a lot of you I'm fond of. MZ, Hells, Chic.

I'd REALLY like to give Capn my vote but I alrady voted for him once.

Krackenslayer would be another I'd LOVE to vote for (yes I know he's a Scotsman, but I'm assuming they're included as "brits"?) The guy is a great newer addition to the community, pure class, well thought out & constructive posts. Plus, see below.;)

But I'm gonna give it up for Neil #1 for founding this site & #2 All of his posts just come across as proper British gentleman.:)

Wish you'd come back award (Your favorite Member who stopped coming by) Even though both have been around recently, Thorn & Crappingbear are two of my favorites. Well thought out, intelligent, posts &always something to add to the discussion.

Wish they'd let you back award (Your favorite Member who was banned) Pretty much anyone who was ever banned I say good riddance to, as they usually deserved it, but DCBurney always cracked me up.

The Flyboy Award (Most Helpful Member)Dubious Comforts. The guy is a walking encyclopedia. His knowledge of NOTLD is astonishing.

The Rhodes Award (Most Antagonistic Member)Most of the REAL antagonistic members have fallen by the way side. Out of current, active, members...no offense, but THX Leo...even though he keeps it civil & orderly, just through carefully crafted verbiage he can REALLY get some folks worked up...:stunned:

Best Quote (who posted your most memorable quote) Overall the Capn drops some awesome stuff in just everyday posts, but the BEST quote in recent memory comes from (& my vote goes to) Krackenslayer for THIS gem:

"I always thought that Trojan was a terrible brand name.

I mean, if you think about the original Trojan horse - it slipped into the city under false pretences and, once it was safely inside, burst open and released its cargo of troops who then overran the inside of the fortress. Not exactly what you want from a condom."

Here's a couple other nominations I'd like to throw out:

All around nice guy: Yojimbo. The all around nicest, most laid back, well mannered & polite dude on here. Most of us can tend to get a bit snarky at one time or another, but this cat is pure cool.

Voice of reason: AcesandEights. Just like Yojimbo, Aces can managed to offer rational counterpoint to many posts.

Hello Funnyman: Along w/ Clang, Mike, The Capn & others, Mista Mo & blind2D always crack me up w/ their persistent offbeat outlook on life.

Welcome Back Cotter:Deadpunk. Jumped back in in a big way & has been a great addition back into the family!

Best New Member (1 year or less): JDFP & jded are both great new additions to the forums. Welcome gentlemen!

Lifetime Achievement Award: As Dubious points out, definitely Gary. Dude was IN NOTLD, plus all the efforts he put into the recent festival are amazing. Wish I could have gone.

There's my thoughts, such as they are. Apologies to any I left out & wish I could nominate everybody for everything. You're all good people in my book.:)

DubiousComforts
21-Dec-2009, 02:26 AM
As mentioned before...make up the category if you wish.:rolleyes:
It means a whole lot more if one of you ungrateful assholes does it, so there. :clown:

JDFP
21-Dec-2009, 02:41 AM
Best New Member (1 year or less): JDFP & jded are both great new additions to the forums. Welcome gentlemen!

Moon, you have officially made my day to list me in a category with all the great folks here on this list. I really can't say much as far as "Award" wise with respect to others as I haven't really gotten to know too many of you that well yet, but I'm sure I'll have plenty of input come the 2010 awards. I'm looking forward to winning the 2010 award for most posts while being drunk-off-his-ass (sorry, Cap, but I plan on taking that award next year!).

Anyone else notice how a lot of other folks come here and post once or twice and then get pissed off because they aren't treated like gods and then just "disappear" off the board? Maybe there should be a category for "Biggest Cry-Baby" of the year?

j.p.

DubiousComforts
21-Dec-2009, 03:12 AM
Lifetime Achievement Award: As Dubious points out, definitely Gary. Dude was IN NOTLD, plus all the efforts he put into the recent festival are amazing. Wish I could have gone.
See? That was so much better than if I were to do it.

I'd nominate myself for The Wooley Miserable Bastard Award, but it says on the first page that you can't nominate yourself for anything. :(

thxleo
21-Dec-2009, 04:55 AM
I just noticed this thread and I had to laugh at how many people gave the Rhodes award to me. I'm not all offended though, everyone was quite respectful as to why they felt that way. To quote Shakespeare..."This above all:to thine own self be true / And it must follow, as the night the day / Thou canst not then be false to any man". I've lived my life that way for a VERY LONG time.
I'd like to say thank you to DubiousComforts and capncnut for their very kind words. You guys are two of my favorite people on here.
BTW, does this mean that I'm running this monkey farm now?

Danny
21-Dec-2009, 05:22 AM

Neil's scouting for his replacement, like charlie and the chocolate factory meets the last star fighter.

with zombies.

mista_mo
21-Dec-2009, 07:24 AM
I just noticed this thread and I had to laugh at how many people gave the Rhodes award to me. I'm not all offended though, everyone was quite respectful as to why they felt that way. To quote Shakespeare..."This above all:to thine own self be true / And it must follow, as the night the day / Thou canst not then be false to any man". I've lived my life that way for a VERY LONG time.
I'd like to say thank you to DubiousComforts and capncnut for their very kind words. You guys are two of my favorite people on here.

Well, for about 2 or 3 days before you get eaten by the zombies.

MinionZombie
21-Dec-2009, 10:40 AM
Best ZFE (nominee must have 5000+ posts) MemberVery tough. Hells, Capn, Bassman, you're all great, but since I've got one vote I'll say Minion Zombie. Just the sheer quantity AND quality of posts is astounding, & I always look forward to hearing his thoughts on movies. A true cinephile in every sense of the word.

Awww shucks. :o

Thoughts on Avatar forthcoming. :cool:

thxleo
21-Dec-2009, 01:17 PM
Well, for about 2 or 3 days before you get eaten by the zombies.

Which member am I going to shoot "in cold blood" and then rationalize it because I thought they were a "butcher"?

Mike70
21-Dec-2009, 01:26 PM
Which member am I going to shoot "in cold blood" and then rationalize it because I thought they were a "butcher"?

you'll have to take a hostage too, lee. :D

darth los
21-Dec-2009, 01:51 PM

I've rarely been more serious on these boards. The Bosses should seriously consider letting them back in. I mean, strictly for the comedic value, it would be priceless.

We can post quotes but those who have never met them could never fathom the WTF-ness those two provided.

thxleo
21-Dec-2009, 02:00 PM
you'll have to take a hostage too, lee. :D

Yes, I forgot about that Mike. Thank you so much for reminding me. ;)

mista_mo
21-Dec-2009, 03:18 PM

Well...who is most like Frankenstein? Don't forget that you have to kill another person as well to get a black guy to fly you to an island..do we have any black guys here?

DjfunkmasterG
21-Dec-2009, 05:54 PM
Biggest Jerkoff: Arcades

Staff Member who posts the least: Kaos

Biggest Poon hound: Mista Mo (Simply because he is obsessed with millas nipples)

Oh and BTW to those who gave me nominations thanks... :D

DubiousComforts
21-Dec-2009, 06:31 PM
go even further back and you have svengoolie (did I get the user name correct?) or DCBurney (i think they were the same person though, or am I mistaken?).
Were they really the same person? Ironic considering the bozo claiming to have been "DCBurny" was recently up the skirt of another member on axlish's message board for doing the same thing.

No explanation needed as to why anyone nominated thxleo. I just don't see Lee as being anywhere near someone like Khardis, the obvious runaway champ. I miss Khardis. Perhaps we're lucky there is no stand-out nominee in the Rhodes category that frequents these boards, but a good train wreck is needed every so often.

Mike70
21-Dec-2009, 06:35 PM

:lol::lol::lol:

i'll second that. i'd rather be trapped with khardis for days "planes, trains & automobiles" style than spend 10 mins around that guy.

mista_mo
21-Dec-2009, 07:22 PM
Were they really the same person? Ironic considering the bozo claiming to have been "DCBurny" was recently up the skirt of another member on axlish's message board for doing the same thing.

I'm not too sure, I do recall hearing something akin to that though...my memory is a little fuzzy, so I could very well be wrong.

You remember Bongholio? Man, that guy was a nut job. Seriously whacked out of his mind it seemed. He was always nice to me, but for some reason, he just lashed out at other people, and would act like well, a douchebag.

I still miss Khardis. He was a smart guy, but was such a knob. Seriously, how can someone be that close minded and pig headed?

also
Commander of the dancing arts- Not too sure, but Mike70 looks like he can bust out some hip grinding booty shaking moves.
Master of the shout box- Probably Minion or Hellsing. I post a lot in there, but my God, do they EVER post a lot in there.

Mike70
21-Dec-2009, 07:43 PM
Commander of the dancing arts- Not too sure, but Mike70 looks like he can bust out some hip grinding booty shaking moves.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

i'm a middle aged white guy. i have about as much rhythm as a backfiring model T.

MoonSylver
21-Dec-2009, 10:22 PM

It means you want to know what the fuck we're doing with our time here!!!!:lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

i'm a middle aged white guy. i have about as much rhythm as a backfiring model T.

That's cuz he thought you were this guy:

http://antonolsen.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/rickrolled.gif

deadpunk
21-Dec-2009, 11:16 PM

:rockbrow:

Yes, DCBurny and Svengoolie were the same person.

Arcades057
22-Dec-2009, 04:11 AM
DJ, your love for me is certainly mutual. I'm looking forward to attending the August Horrorfind Convention in Baltimore. Perhaps then we could express our mutual feelings in person? :kiss:

As to Mike70... I am also rather gladdened to hear of the effect I have on you. Normally I have to get to know someone much better to have that effect (right,Deadpunk?) My warmest holiday wishes go out to your and yours during this season. also, :kiss:

krakenslayer
22-Dec-2009, 07:55 AM

:lol::lol::lol:
i'll second that. i'd rather be trapped with khardis for days "planes, trains & automobiles" style than spend 10 mins around that guy.

DJ, your love for me is certainly mutual. I'm looking forward to attending the August Horrorfind Convention in Baltimore. Perhaps then we could express our mutual feelings in person? :kiss:

As to Mike70... I am also rather gladdened to hear of the effect I have on you. Normally I have to get to know someone much better to have that effect (right,Deadpunk?) My warmest holiday wishes go out to your and yours during this season. also, :kiss:

Meeeow! For a bunch of guys, there sure are some catty comments starting to be thrown around.

Tricky
22-Dec-2009, 08:20 AM
Meeeow! For a bunch of guys, there sure are some catty comments starting to be thrown around.

:lol: lets be glad we're over here in Blighty so we wont get caught in some mass brawl at a fan event with a bemused looking Romero wondering whats going on

DjfunkmasterG
22-Dec-2009, 09:05 AM

Are you asking me on a date? Blowing kisses at me gets you nowhere.

major jay
22-Dec-2009, 09:18 AM
OH DAMN!! He threw you the nerd version of the mafia kiss of death!! :eek:

DjfunkmasterG
22-Dec-2009, 09:26 AM
OH DAMN!! He threw you the nerd version of the mafia kiss of death!! :eek:

I know... he has me quaking in my garfield bedroom slippers :lol:

All kidding aside, Hell I would be honored if someone nominated me for something (And I know a few did), even if it is BIGGEST JERKOFF. He should be honored not offended... COnsidering he hasn't been around here maybe 3 times the whole year he left such an impression 2 members stood up and allowed their voices to be heard and votes counted in the nomination process.

Hell DC has been banned for like 3 years and he even garnered some votes.

mista_mo
22-Dec-2009, 10:29 AM
I'm just going to go on record and say that I love you all, and every single one of you are all great people. It's Christmas time mother fuckers, start spreading the cheer.

krakenslayer
22-Dec-2009, 11:56 AM
:lol: lets be glad we're over here in Blighty so we wont get caught in some mass brawl at a fan event with a bemused looking Romero wondering whats going on

LOL! Actually that sounds awesome. That could be a new form of entertainment at conventions: NERD-RAGE DEATHMATCHES! :D

Mike70
22-Dec-2009, 12:04 PM

that's just the way i do things. flat out and blunt. i don't care who does or doesn't like it. i have zero problem telling someone straight up that i cannot stand them. it's a much more honest way to operate rather than prancing around pleasantries.

it's not flaming nor is it baiting. it is just a simple statement of what i think about this dude.

---------- Post added at 08:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 AM ----------

LOL! Actually that sounds awesome. That could be a new form of entertainment at conventions: NERD-RAGE DEATHMATCHES! :D

what the fuck did you just say about princess leia?
http://southerngent.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/nerd-fight.jpg

DjfunkmasterG
22-Dec-2009, 01:14 PM
that's just the way i do things. flat out and blunt. i don't care who does or doesn't like it. i have zero problem telling someone straight up that i cannot stand them. it's a much more honest way to operate rather than prancing around pleasantries.

it's not flaming nor is it baiting. it is just a simple statement of what i think about this dude.

This is how I feel. Why beat around the bush on things. Tell it like it is. The thing was I respected DC for telling it like it was, although he did get his ass bounced out of here because of it and some other antics, but I have much respect for people who say it like it should be said. Screw pussyfooting around on the subject. If you have something to say, say it....

If I don't like someone or I think they're a jerkoff I will tell'em... "Hey, you know what? you're a jerkoff."

While Arcades does manage to make me laugh, as he did with his reply on a topic in Gen Dis... I made a note that it made me laugh, but my overall opinion of him because of dealing with him on the forums and other places has brought me to the conclusion he is a jerkoff and therefore warranted a nomination for biggest jerkoff, however, for all I know, outside these forums he maybe the coolest guy on the planet. Someone to get drunk with and have a blast, but as a community member and dealing with him on the interwebz... To me.... if I may quote Capt. Spaulding, "I calls it like I sees it."

darth los
22-Dec-2009, 08:32 PM
Best Male Member MZ

Best Female Member Zombiegirl

Best ZFE (nominee must have 5000+ posts) Member: DEEj: Apart from being a real dude he's had my back a couple of times.

Best Staff Member: Cap all day

Favourite American MApman (he doesn't come around much anymore but the man is fighting for our country, somethinng I don't have the balls to do myself, Thnx dude) Nuff said

Favourite Brit Hellsing

Wish you'd come back award (Your favourite Member who stopped coming by) HLS and Adreno (tied)

Wish they'd let you back award (Your favourite Member who was banned) Svengoolie: (Hey the guy was a laugh a minute, what can i say?)

The Flyboy Award (Most Helpful Member) Aces and Eights

The Rhodes Award (Most Antagonistic Member) There's just no replacing Khardis in this one guys, in fact it should be renamed the Khardis award

Best Quote (who posted your most memorable quote)[/QUOTE] I'll get back to ya on this one, There are just so many in my head right now.

deadpunk
23-Dec-2009, 12:10 AM

This is how I feel. Why beat around the bush on things. Tell it like it is. The thing was I respected DC for telling it like it was, although he did get his ass bounced out of here because of it and some other antics, but I have much respect for people who say it like it should be said. Screw pussyfooting around on the subject. If you have something to say, say it....

If I don't like someone or I think they're a jerkoff I will tell'em... "Hey, you know what? you're a jerkoff."

While Arcades does manage to make me laugh, as he did with his reply on a topic in Gen Dis... I made a note that it made me laugh, but my overall opinion of him because of dealing with him on the forums and other places has brought me to the conclusion he is a jerkoff and therefore warranted a nomination for biggest jerkoff, however, for all I know, outside these forums he maybe the coolest guy on the planet. Someone to get drunk with and have a blast, but as a community member and dealing with him on the interwebz... To me.... if I may quote Capt. Spaulding, "I calls it like I sees it."

Glad you guys feel that way, because I feel you were way out of line. You took a thread was designed to be light-hearted and fun and used it to air your personal views on someone. Bad form, gents. Your mothers didn't tell you the one about having nothing nice to say? :rockbrow:

Of course, that's just how I see it. :)

DjfunkmasterG
23-Dec-2009, 12:38 AM
The thread said come up with Nominations on your own, and so I was only following the rules.

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

We've do this on a couple of forums, thought id give it a try here, all you have to do is nominate whoever you like for each catergory, ill count up the nominations and see who wins. You dont need to vote in every catergory, just the ones you want to and feel free to invent some catergories of your own, and remember its all just abit of fun of course.

Nomation Catergories :

Best Male Member
Best Female Member
Best ZFE (nominee must have 5000+ posts) Member
Best Staff Member
Favourite American
Favourite Brit
Wish you'd come back award (Your favourite Member who stopped coming by)
Wish they'd let you back award (Your favourite Member who was banned)
The Flyboy Award (Most Helpful Member)
The Rhodes Award (Most Antagonistic Member)
Best Quote (who posted your most memorable quote)

Notew the bolded section

MinionZombie
23-Dec-2009, 10:11 AM
http://www.nappyafro.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/friday-fro-butters-bottom-bitch.jpg

Bitches, bitches!

Chiiiiiiiiiill...

Andy
23-Dec-2009, 03:13 PM
The thread said come up with Nominations on your own, and so I was only following the rules.

Obviously within the rules of the forums in general, this topic isnt a green light to abuse somebody :p

Everythings fine so far, but lets not drop the bar any further eh?

MinionZombie
23-Dec-2009, 03:39 PM
Obviously within the rules of the forums in general, this topic isnt a green light to abuse somebody :p

Good will to all men, and all that...

MoonSylver
23-Dec-2009, 04:27 PM

what the fuck did you just say about princess leia?

http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/112/l_cd0584e742cb407c91cb6f35c7446600.jpg

NA NA NANANANA-NAAANANANA-NANA!!!!!!:lol:

Mike70
23-Dec-2009, 04:46 PM
http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/112/l_cd0584e742cb407c91cb6f35c7446600.jpg

NA NA NANANANA-NAAANANANA-NANA!!!!!!:lol:

nothing more intimidating than a chubby dude wielding a lirpa.:lol:

on another note, i'd really like to have a lirpa.

mista_mo
23-Dec-2009, 05:13 PM
worst Science Fiction series ever award of intolerance- Star Trek.

deadpunk
23-Dec-2009, 05:18 PM

Actually...I would say that I would want to award that to Dune, but I'm afeared I'd get my ass flamed off the whole interwebz. So I won't say it ;)

DjfunkmasterG
23-Dec-2009, 06:05 PM

I thought I was raising it by adding a nomination. :p

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------

Actually...I would say that I would want to award that to Dune, but I'm afeared I'd get my ass flamed off the whole interwebz. So I won't say it ;)

I'll say it... DUNE FUCKING SUCKS! I'd take The worst SyFy made for TV Sc-Fi movie over Dune anyday.

EvilNed
23-Dec-2009, 06:10 PM

Say whaaaat!?

Mike70
23-Dec-2009, 06:28 PM
I'll say it... DUNE FUCKING SUCKS! I'd take The worst SyFy made for TV Sc-Fi movie over Dune anyday.

if we are talking the lynch movie, then yes that sucks in its horrid entirety. one of the worst scifi flicks ever.

mista_mo
23-Dec-2009, 07:51 PM
Member with the highest concentration of funk-
Member most in-tune with his/her feminine/masculine side-
Member that has the largest amount of facebook friends
Member that can recite NOTLD near perfect, by memory, and use different voices to relate to the films different character-
HPOTD gold star of unifying honour and disability for largest amount of posts in the lounge that contain the words "Dick" and "Cheese"-

also Ned, I can't stand Star Trek...It just bothers me so much for some reason. I guess it has partly to do with the fact that my dad is a raging trekkie and would force me to watch it with him, so I could "see the light" so to speak. I do enjoy Wrath of Khan I will say...somewhat, and the new Star Trek movie is pretty damn great.

Oh, and Enterprise is pretty damn good. There, I said it. I found Enterprise hundreds of times more enjoyable than any of the other previous Star Trek series.

Danny
23-Dec-2009, 07:56 PM
also Ned, I can't stand Star Trek...It just bothers me so much for some reason.

sure it aint the whole "take over every sentient species in existence and make them follow our rules" bit?

MoonSylver
23-Dec-2009, 08:01 PM
nothing more intimidating than a chubby dude wielding a lirpa.:lol:

This is what happens when Shakespeare in the park & Star Trek collide...:stunned:

on another note, i'd really like to have a lirpa.

$595+S/H & it can be yours.:stunned:

http://www.starfortressproductions.com/stvulcans.html

http://www.starfortressproductions.com/thumbs/lirpa.jpg

Hardwood staff and Machined stainless steel blade with hardwood bludgeon. As seen in "Amok Time". Shipped unassembled due to size, requires minor assembly upon receipt.

(And to think I googled this as a joke...):stunned:

Mike70
23-Dec-2009, 08:01 PM
M

Oh, and Enterprise is pretty damn good. There, I said it. I found Enterprise hundreds of times more enjoyable than any of the other previous Star Trek series.

i love enterprise. i've been into star trek my whole life and that is easily my fav of the bunch.

i just got finished re-watching the entire series with a friend of mine. yes, we are both middle aged divorced dudes with nothing better to do with our free time other than indulging our interest in cannabis and scifi.

DjfunkmasterG
23-Dec-2009, 09:48 PM
I was always more of a fan of TNG... Dunno why, but everyday between 6 & 7 on FOX I would tune in to watch, that show just worked for me, wasn't a huge fan of the first series, and after TNG went off the air I stopped being a trek fan, although I did watch some of Deep Space 9, but just couldn't get into it.

EvilNed
23-Dec-2009, 11:46 PM
TNG and DS9 are my major favourites. I'm watching Voyager now for the first time, and it's pretty dull actually. I miss the Alpha Quadrant and all that comes with it. Klingons, Ferengi and Romulans and all that. DS9 was great, tho. The first two seasons were Meh, but after that it really skyrocketed to awesomeness.

MoonSylver
24-Dec-2009, 12:41 AM
Loved TOS, but I grew up with it, so I can't really separate my feelings there.

Loved TNG but it really took a season or so to iron out the wrinkles there & get a good groove on w/ the writing & the characters.

DS9 I wasn't fond of right away, but once they started introducing the Dominion, the Changelings, Jem Hadar & the whole war thing it REALLY took off.

Voyager likewise took a few seasons to really get going, such as it was. I liked it, but never as much as TOS or TNG, or even DS9. As Ned says, the familiar territory of the Alpha Quadrant was sorely missed.

Couldn't get into Enterprise. Wanted to, just couldn't. Just felt too much like revisionist history.

Have no interest in seeing the new movie for the same reason.

Oddly, I use to be a pretty hardcore Trekkie. Since the series(s) have been off the air though, I never watch it any more & never think about it.

Guess, like a lot of other things, I finally outgrew it.:(

Mike70
24-Dec-2009, 04:09 AM
back to the topic at hand and after a bit of thought:

best male member: Kortick. i never fail to read a single one of his posts and he is truly unique (thank whatever gods you wish).

best female member: Chic. far and away. a different perspective on just about everything and to be honest, she is one of those members whose posts can really make me rethink a topic.

best ZFE: bassman. he has never, in all the time i've known him, failed to call me out on some of my bullshit.

best staff member: this one i will bow out on. i've know most of the staff members here for years and choosing between them is next to impossible. i'd nominate you all if i could.

favorite american: clanglee. my song parody companion and the inventor of puffy taint.

favorite brit: hellsing. his posts make me laugh like hell (esp. the ones with pics) and he is one of the most grown up and rational members around here when it comes to a debate.

wish you'd come back: all else failed. nicola, you are dearly missed.

wish they'd let you back: no one. all the fools have been banned for a reason. let them stay that way.

flyboy: acesandeights. like bassman he has never failed to challenge me on a crappy point i've made. he is another one that after reading his posts, i must smoke a bowl and consult the stars. damn you for making me think, aces. :lol:

MinionZombie
24-Dec-2009, 10:10 AM
What's with all this Star Trek talk? :confused:

Us HPOTD folk don't half know how to go off on tangents, do we? :p

deadpunk
24-Dec-2009, 02:41 PM
What's with all this Star Trek talk? :confused:

This, my good sir, is known as the interwebz. Here you shall find a plethera of geekdom where Star Trek, Star Wars and Babylon 5 shall rule eternal...:lol:

mista_mo
24-Dec-2009, 02:49 PM
Clone troopers here, killing all of ur jem'hadar

DjfunkmasterG
24-Dec-2009, 03:21 PM
This, my good sir, is known as the interwebz. Here you shall find a plethera of geekdom where Star Trek, Star Wars and Babylon 5 shall rule eternal...:lol:

Hey... You forgot ZOMBIEZ too :p

deadpunk
24-Dec-2009, 03:44 PM
Hey... You forgot ZOMBIEZ too :p

You're going to find a zombie site if you want to discuss that cra---oh. :shifty:

Mike70
24-Dec-2009, 04:06 PM

replace star wars with dune (the books) and that would qualify as a holy trinity.

deadpunk
24-Dec-2009, 05:12 PM
As previously posted...Fuck Dune. Fuck it with a rusty chainsaw in the rectum sans ball- gag so I might hear the screaming. That is all.

Andy
28-Dec-2009, 06:29 PM
Here are the winning nominees so far, a number appears next to your name if you have more than a single vote. Names highlighted in gold represent clear winners of that catergory.

Best Male Member
Mike70 2
CapnCnut
EvilNed
Clanglee 2
Bassman
Kortick 3
MinionZombie 4
Moonsylver 2

Best Female Member
ZombieGirl
DebbieAngel 4
Chic Freak 10
Nathalie
Lady of Darkness 3

Best ZFE Member
Neil 2
MinionZombie 3
Bassman 5
Hellsing
DJfunkmaster

Best Staff Member
CapnCnut 11
Andy 2

Favourite American
Blind2D
Trin
DJfunkmaster 2
AcesandEights
Clanglee
YoJimbo
Mapman
Adrenochrome
Mike70 3
Darth Los
Kortick

Favourite Brit
Andy 3
MinionZombie 3
Tricky 2
CapnCnut 4
Hellsing 7
Neil
Chic Freak
_liam_
SymphonicX

Favourite Swede
EvilNed

Favourite Canadian
Mista mo 2

Wish you'd come back award
Cody
LouCipher
_Liam_
Thorn
Crappingbear
DVW5150
HLS
Huesascho
Faltraz 2
DVW5150
Adrenochrome 4
childofgilead

Wish they'd let you back award
HLS 4
Khardis 3
Bongholio
Svengoolie 3

The Flyboy Award
Yojimbo
AcesandEights 3
CapnCnut
DJfunkmaster
Pjoseph
MinionZombie
Dubious Comforts 5

The Rhodes Award
Tied2theTracks
Eamon DeValera
THXleo 5
Khardis 2
Svengoolie
SRP

Best Quote
CapnCnut
KrakenSlayer 2
Kortick
EvilNed
Mista Mo
Mike70
MinionZombie

Could eat the most pizza in one sitting
Moonsylver

Best Spambot
Apephellini 3

All Round Nice Guy
YoJimbo

Voice of Reason Award
AcesandEights

Welcome Back Cotter
Deadpunk

Best New Member (1 Year or Less)
JDFP
jded

Lifetime Acheivement Award
Gary

Danny
28-Dec-2009, 06:50 PM
Mo' wins the internet for planet canada.

mista_mo
28-Dec-2009, 06:59 PM
Nothing engorges the ego better than winning a contest because you are the only contestant.

Andy
28-Dec-2009, 07:02 PM
Nothing engorges the ego better than winning a contest because you are the only contestant.

Kind of like how the american football world series works?

and the winner is....... america! :rolleyes:

AcesandEights
28-Dec-2009, 07:03 PM
I had best finish going through my notes so I can post my votes, before the end of the year :p

clanglee
28-Dec-2009, 07:37 PM
Kind of like how the american football world series works?

and the winner is....... america! :rolleyes:

:stunned: We have a football World Series? When did that happen? ;):lol::lol:

World series is baseball Andy. . . the SuperBowl is football. And it's not like all of America wins either of those events. The teams are attached to cities or states. And each have a rabid fan base in way affiliated with general citizenship.

darth los
28-Dec-2009, 08:18 PM
:stunned: We have a football World Series? When did that happen? ;):lol::lol:

World series is baseball Andy. . . the SuperBowl is football. And it's not like all of America wins either of those events. The teams are attached to cities or states. And each have a rabid fan base in way affiliated with general citizenship.

Good point, but i believe the larger point he was trying to make is how we refer to our sports champions as "World Champions" even though we only play American teams. (Ocassionally Canada).

clanglee
28-Dec-2009, 08:40 PM
Good point, but i believe the larger point he was trying to make is how we refer to our sports champions as "World Champions" even though we only play American teams. (Ocassionally Canada).

Yeah, I know. . .just poking some fun. :D

Andy
28-Dec-2009, 08:40 PM

Exactly and my point is still valid :D

major jay
28-Dec-2009, 09:57 PM
we refer to our sports champions as "World Champions" even though we only play American teams. (Ocassionally Canada).

With players that are signed away from other leagues from all over the world. :D

Mike70
28-Dec-2009, 10:39 PM
With players that are signed away from other leagues from all over the world. :D

pretty much. the NHL and NBA have siphoned off most of the big talent from other places. MLB has pretty much sopped up all the talented ball players, with possibly the exception of japan (though they are starting to play over more and more) and cuba (that will change as soon as cuba and the US kiss and make up).

soccer (football) is pretty much the lone holdout among major sports and only myself and 5 other americans actually give a shit about that sport.

clanglee
28-Dec-2009, 11:33 PM
soccer (football) is pretty much the lone holdout among major sports and only myself and 5 other americans actually give a shit about that sport.

Oh I like soccer, but MLS just doesn't cut it. I do like to catch the occasional league game and I follow the World cup Finals every time it comes around.

ProfessorChaos
29-Dec-2009, 04:27 AM
couple more last-minute nominations:

fave canuk: moseph

fave american: mike70

fave swede: evilned

wish you'd come back: dvw5150 (man, that was a weird deal when his crazy old lady busted on the scene)

best ZFE: the man of bass

mr. nice guy: yojimbo

big daddy award: (master of shoutbox:lol:) moseph again

mista_mo
29-Dec-2009, 11:48 AM
couple more last-minute nominations:

fave canuk: moseph

fave american: mike70

fave swede: evilned

wish you'd come back: dvw5150 (man, that was a weird deal when his crazy old lady busted on the scene)

best ZFE: the man of bass

mr. nice guy: yojimbo

big daddy award: (master of shoutbox:lol:) moseph again

dunno if I should take offence to that last one or not, but I do enjoy the label of "Big Daddy"

also--

Can break the most necks in 15 seconds- Slickwilly

DjfunkmasterG
29-Dec-2009, 01:02 PM
Since LouCipherr is posting again, shouldn't he win the award?

ProfessorChaos
29-Dec-2009, 01:40 PM
dunno if I should take offence to that last one or not, but I do enjoy the label of "Big Daddy"

no offense, just a funny title that popped into my head.;)

mista_mo
29-Dec-2009, 02:11 PM
well i mean, no one likes big daddy or anything...and he yells alot...

bassman
29-Dec-2009, 02:16 PM

This would be why he mentioned BD as the title for the SHOUTBOX award.;)

DjfunkmasterG
29-Dec-2009, 02:41 PM

Thats cold... funny, but cold :lol:

AcesandEights
29-Dec-2009, 02:45 PM
This would be why he mentioned BD as the title for the SHOUTBOX award.;)

The perfect title!

MinionZombie
29-Dec-2009, 05:56 PM
Since LouCipherr is posting again, shouldn't he win the award?
That's the power of Zombie Man at work. :D

Andy
29-Dec-2009, 08:12 PM
A Shoutbox award seems pretty redundant as there are statistics available if you view the shoutbox in its own page, Minionzombie has the most shouts, hellsing is second and mista mo is third.

ProfessorChaos
29-Dec-2009, 08:18 PM
i was thinking more of using the shoutbox artistically rather than statistically...

MinionZombie
29-Dec-2009, 08:37 PM
i was thinking more of using the shoutbox artistically rather than statistically...
It's a good thing I'm suited to both then. :sneaky::p

Just joshin'...

ProfessorChaos
30-Dec-2009, 06:30 AM
spambot of the year: LAManthew

(anyone online at 1:30 am US cst who saw the "church thoughts on sexual activity" thread is in the know on this one....:lol:)

MoonSylver
30-Dec-2009, 06:38 AM

(anyone online at 1:30 am US cst who saw the "church thoughts on sexual activity" thread is in the know on this one....:lol:)

As I Said in the other thread (due to evaporate any time now...) WHAT church is this & HOW do I join...?:lol:

Love some of the "topics" under the...photos

Tower Erection Gin Poles

My Mom Touches My Erection

Wrestling Erection

Erectile Dysfunction Blaming The Woman

Erection Works

Very Young Little Male Erection

Lower Back Maintain Erection

Keeping Hard Impotence

I Am 14 Years Old How Big Should My Penis Be Hard

How To Hide An Erection

How RANDOM...:lol:

deadpunk
30-Dec-2009, 07:30 AM

one of the links was: steel erection guide for elevator shaft beams?! What the hell?????? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

capncnut
30-Dec-2009, 01:39 PM
I Am 14 Years Old How Big Should My Penis Be Hard
Learn to form sentences properly before you start measuring your cock.

DubiousComforts
30-Dec-2009, 01:55 PM
I don't know... "How Big Should My Penis Be Hard" sounds like a universally understood grammar to me.

I also nominated thxleo for the Flyboy award and I second gary for the Lifetime Achievement nomination.

AcesandEights
30-Dec-2009, 01:57 PM

Come on, Capn! Like you haven't ever heard similar sentences on your 'business' trips to Thailand :p

DubiousComforts
30-Dec-2009, 02:03 PM
When last seen he was quoting Gwen Stefani lyrics... incorrectly.

M5QGkOGZubQ

AcesandEights
30-Dec-2009, 02:06 PM
When last seen he was quoting Gwen Stefani lyrics... incorrectly.

Oh....dear... :eek:

mista_mo
30-Dec-2009, 02:48 PM
what I typed
If I could be sweet, I know i've been a real bad girl. I didn't mean for you to get hurrrrrrrrrt!!!! We can make it better, and tell me boy would that be sweet?

Actual lyrics
If I could be sweet (be sweet)
I know I've been a real bad girl (bad girl)
I didn't mean for you to get hurt
'soever, We can make it better
And tell me boy, now wouldn't that be sweet?

Only thing I didn't type in was the call back (the words in parenthesis), the 'soever' (which I did not hear) and the 'now wouldn't', which I typed as 'would'.

It isn't very wrong, your argument is invalid.

AcesandEights
30-Dec-2009, 02:59 PM
But all of this does raise the question as to how Dubious knew the lyrics were incorrect?

Is someone a serious Gwen Stefani fan? Inquiring minds and all that.

mista_mo
30-Dec-2009, 03:20 PM
we all have our vices. What is your favourite song Dubious? I am a fan of rich girl myself. I've always wanted to be one. na na na na na na nanananananaaaaaa.

DubiousComforts
30-Dec-2009, 05:01 PM
But all of this does raise the question as to how Dubious knew the lyrics were incorrect?
Because if you work in an office environment and don't have the option of plugging your orifices with earphones, this mind-numbingly putrid excuse for music is incessantly pounded into your skull.

Stefani sucks but at least she is somewhat singing, unlike the amateur hour known as the Black Eyed Peas.

DjfunkmasterG
02-Jan-2010, 09:32 PM
Stefani may suck, but she is nice too look at.

:D

MoonSylver
02-Jan-2010, 10:16 PM
Stefani may suck

One can hope.:lol:

AcesandEights
02-Jan-2010, 10:16 PM
Stefani may suck, but she is nice too look at.

:D

I actually think she has quite a voice. I don't know what it sounds like live at this point, but it sounded good live ca. 1996.

mista_mo
03-Jan-2010, 04:01 AM
I think she is a whacko fuckhead that can't sing too well and makes extremely marketable music that people lap up like it is in short supply.

DubiousComforts
03-Jan-2010, 06:16 AM
I think she is a whacko fuckhead that can't sing too well and makes extremely marketable music that people lap up like it is in short supply.
True, it's as though manufactured fashion-hookers-cum-vocalists pimping trendy music cliches are the exception and not the widespread norm. Do people even listen to lyrics anymore? Aye curumba!

mista_mo
09-Jan-2010, 01:40 PM
I will rule you all with love.

DjfunkmasterG
19-Feb-2010, 07:03 PM
So were winners announced or what?

capncnut
23-Feb-2010, 12:45 AM
Well, it's obvious that I won the best mod. And Andrew came second...

Danny
23-Feb-2010, 01:11 AM
i win England, it is now my bottom bitch.

capncnut
23-Feb-2010, 02:00 AM
i win England, it is now my bottom bitch.
England just wins in general, son...

Chic Freak
20-Apr-2010, 01:35 PM
Best Female Member
ZombieGirl
DebbieAngel 4
Chic Freak 10
Nathalie
Lady of Darkness 3

Aw, I only just found this thread. Thank you guys :o <3

What do the winners get as a prize? I had my sights set on a HPotD thong personally...

*hopeful face*

My belated nominations:

Best Male Member: _liam_ *snigger*
Best Female Member: debbieangel
Favourite American: oof, too hard to choose!
Favourite Brit: MZ. We probably only agree on things maybe 50% of the time, if that, but that makes our chats way more interesting as we are always able to keep the debate civil and never get personal. This is a rarity ;)
Wish you'd come back award: either Cody or coma
Best Quote:

Best Male Member ... too many to choose from... (wait a minute, that makes me sound like a slut ... ignore that! :eek:)
Voice of reason: Terran. he used to end so many debates on here just by being way, way more knowledgeable than anyone else.

MinionZombie
20-Apr-2010, 02:04 PM
Very kind Chic. :)

I'd say we agree more than 50% of the time though, and we agree politically broadly speaking (usually) in discussions that come up on HPOTD - which are often on social topics ... and me being a 21st century "liberal conservative" that means I'm socially liberal and financially conservative. :)

I appreciate the irony of saying we agree more than 50% by disagreeing with the quoted number. :lol::D:lol:

mista_mo
20-Apr-2010, 02:30 PM
I'm still proud of the fact that I won the best Canadian award by default.

Trin
20-Apr-2010, 07:27 PM
Yeah, I know I'm late to the party.

Best Male Member - I always assumed you were all female
Best Female Member - All of you
Best ZFE - DJFunkmasterG
Best Staff Member - I am not familiar with the staff's members
Favourite American - clanglee, most sensible mofo around!!
Favourite Brit - MZ
The Flyboy Award - That's tough... most of the regulars are helpful
The Rhodes Award - Philly, though it's the most civilized and dizzying antagonism ever
Best Quote - MZ (Most entertaining posts evah!! perzactly!!) and honorable mention for clang ("spoon in the ass" baby)

Chic Freak
21-Apr-2010, 02:20 PM
I'd say we agree more than 50% of the time though, and we agree politically broadly speaking (usually) in discussions that come up on HPOTD - which are often on social topics ... and me being a 21st century "liberal conservative" that means I'm socially liberal and financially conservative. :)

Hmm, very broadly... how can you be socially liberal if you vote Conservative? They're not exactly progressive, in fact they're the opposite, which is, well, conservative (i.e. regressive).

*goes to hug a gay tree*

MinionZombie
21-Apr-2010, 06:08 PM
Hmm, very broadly... how can you be socially liberal if you vote Conservative? They're not exactly progressive, in fact they're the opposite, which is, well, conservative (i.e. regressive).

*goes to hug a gay tree*

Modern Conservatives (and this is the same across many parts of Europe) practice "liberal conservatism" - socially liberal, financially conservative - and that's me summed up nicely - although I'd add that I'm no doubt more socially liberal than current liberal conservatives in general (there's a mouthful, ho-ho! ;)).

As society has progressed, so too has the Conservative movement - some haven't followed of course, and indeed there are some splinters who moved far right which isn't a good thing, but the Conservative Party in the UK is a broad church so-to-speak, but David Cameron has done an absolute shed load to modernise the party and bring them into the 21st century, and continually further and further away from "Social Conservatism" (or at least the backwards thinking, out-moded, pre-21st century parts - the importance of family remains, but unfavourable things like anti-gay thinking is rightfully given the boot).

It should be noted that many parties share "Social Conservatism" issues (such as prohibition of drugs and prostitution - politically hot and complex potatoes) ... of course there still remain certain issues that are controversial, but in a free society everyone has a right to express their view and hold a belief in something. The natural swing though moves further and further in favour of things like Stem Cell research ... but even something like Euthanasia remains intensely controversial, even within centre-left parties.

There's still some unreconstructed farts in the back benches, but the LibDems and Labour have the exact same problem - a problem that'll kick the bucket in not too long.

So yes - "liberal conservatism".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberal_conservatism

Modern European liberal conservatism combines current conservative policies with more liberal stances on social or moral issues. Most centre-right political parties in Europe are usually liberal conservative. Compared to a different group of centre-right parties, such as Christian democratic parties, liberal conservatism is less traditionalist, and usually more libertarian in economy, favouring low-taxes and small government.

Indeed I saw something online the other day that was quite interesting. The Conservative Party are 'trending' to the left, and the Liberal Democrats are 'trending' to the right ... and arguably Labour are 'trending' deep into leftist territory.

I'm becoming easily exhausted by politics of late though, I've been ravenously following blogs and the news for the last few years, and I'm finding myself tired out by it all more easily these days ... particularly having to explain my political beliefs to my circle of friends (I'm not including you in this comment, nor am I suggesting a back handed comment ... rather, in my circle of friends I've known since high school, I've been getting into extensive political arguments with them lately where I've routinely been having to explain my political position, as so often they (again, not including you in this comment) misinterpret me, or can't see my reasoning through their politically tinted glasses ... ... long story short, it's been exhausting me).

Terran
21-Apr-2010, 07:53 PM
I feel I am a bit unqualified to nominate people since I have not been around in any real capacity for so long...My awareness of members will be limited as well.

Best Male MemberCapnCnut...cause he like does stuff...

Best Female MemberChic Freak...cause I recognize her from the past...and she just complimented me.

Best ZFE (nominee must have 5000+ posts) Neil...cause of this place and once I won one of the contests.

Best Staff MemberKaos....cause Ive been to his house and met his family and Der_Deutsche
Favourite AmericanKaos again see above.
Favourite BritNeil...see above
Wish you'd come back award Ana
Wish they'd let you back award Keep em gone!
The Flyboy Award MinionZombie....
The Rhodes Award Khardis
Best Quote HLS...sweet jesus she said so many unintentionally funny things...I guess what comes to mine is she consistently misspelled toilet as torlet...and that always killed me
Voice of Reason Award:Kaos
Lifetime Acheivement AwardNeil ...Hes got like oodles of achievements...this place...me as a member... etc etc...I suppose his child would be somewhere in that list

Voice of reason: Terran. he used to end so many debates on here just by being way, way more knowledgeable than anyone else.
*Mmmm* Im going to use this to make an ego sandwich.

Someone compare me favorably to a robot, then get me some mustard!

Terran
21-Apr-2010, 09:03 PM
...including every members mothers. :D
My mother had a sex change

krakenslayer
21-Apr-2010, 11:26 PM
And that affects me HOW? In fact that turns me on more...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_x2nt9AmcZKw/Sfb_wE8lrjI/AAAAAAAAAqk/Ac1Dqd4px3s/s400/venus_flytrap.jpg
Love them ladyboys!

But they went from man to woman. If Terran's momma went the other way, from woman to man, then (s)he's gonna be all macho and hairy and gross now.

No offense Terran :lol:

Terran
22-Apr-2010, 12:38 AM
None taken....It wasnt true anyhow, was just trying to mess with Capn...but I guess he took it as if my dad had the sex change...

Terran
22-Apr-2010, 01:33 PM
Capn Dallow loves himself a mustache ride. :)

krakenslayer
22-Apr-2010, 02:34 PM
New show coming to town...

from the people who brought you The Ladyboys of Bangkok...

comes....

THE MANOWOMEN OF SAN FRANCISCO!!

http://ants.planet.ee/trap/manowar.jpg

mista_mo
22-Apr-2010, 03:51 PM
He is pretty rugged looking.

ProfessorChaos
22-Apr-2010, 04:51 PM
HEY! You can't beat a bit o' biker lurve. :D

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1320/1392544817_70f8d20477.jpg

holy shit, it's a real-life version of mr. slave from south park! jethus christ!

shootemindehead
22-Apr-2010, 06:18 PM
New show coming to town...

from the people who brought you The Ladyboys of Bangkok...

comes....

THE MANOWOMEN OF SAN FRANCISCO!!

http://ants.planet.ee/trap/manowar.jpg

Ohhh...now yer messin with the Kings of Metal.

Chic Freak
23-Apr-2010, 10:34 AM
holy shit, it's a real-life version of mr. slave from south park! jethus christ!

lmao!