View Full Version : Saw this at work today. (Creepy Brittany coincidence.)

Purge
21-Dec-2009, 03:09 PM
I work for Netflix, and while we were doing QC in the morning, I happened upon Brittany Murphy's movie Deadline. This is the images on the DVD:

http://img.rlslog.net/img/ccfaa6f94c.jpg

She was apparently found dead in her shower. Stopped me in my tracks. :eek::stunned::confused:

MikePizzoff
21-Dec-2009, 05:02 PM
I'll join in on the creepiness...

I was just doing a lot of research on that movie about 2-3 days ago because I, too, had it pop up as a suggestion for me on Netflix.

EvilNed
21-Dec-2009, 05:28 PM
Cue the Theremin!

JDFP
22-Dec-2009, 12:10 AM
I'll join in on the creepiness...

I was just doing a lot of research on that movie about 2-3 days ago because I, too, had it pop up as a suggestion for me on Netflix.

"Deadline" utterly and completely sucks. But, I'm sure it will get a "bump" (oh God, I'm going to Hell for that pun) in ratings now.

j.p.

clanglee
22-Dec-2009, 03:09 AM
I found it slightly odd that just like 2 weeks ago, An SNL cast member did a quick parody of her on the weekend update. I thought at the time it was pretty random because Brittany Murphy is not usually that kind of personality. Just a random parody, which was kind of funny, but out of the blue. She just hadn't been in the limelight recently, you know? . . .and then this. I'll bet the chick from SNL feels kinda poorly about it.

axlish
22-Dec-2009, 09:15 AM
I found it slightly odd that just like 2 weeks ago, An SNL cast member did a quick parody of her on the weekend update. I thought at the time it was pretty random because Brittany Murphy is not usually that kind of personality. Just a random parody, which was kind of funny, but out of the blue. She just hadn't been in the limelight recently, you know? . . .and then this. I'll bet the chick from SNL feels kinda poorly about it.

I saw the same thing and I thought of it instantly when I heard she had died. I wonder if some of her last moments on this Earth were spent fretting that moment on SNL. Apparently they were making fun of a recent red carpet appearance where she acting a bit off.