PDA

View Full Version : balloon boys parents are going to jail...

Mike70
23-Dec-2009, 05:42 PM
unfortunately they aren't going for long enough. 90 days for him, 20 days for her. the part of their punishment that is going to crush these two fools is that they have been banned from receiving any sort of financial windfall due to this incident. hehehe, all those paid interviews they were hoping for, a possible book deal, etc. all out the window.

they also have to cough up 42 grand in restitution for the money wasted during the search for their supposedly missing son.

while the jail sentences are light, being unable to cash in on this whole fiasco is probably killing them. good.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8429080.stm

Purge
25-Dec-2009, 04:31 PM
They didn't get nearly what the deserved. I literally get a little sick to my stomach whenever I see them on TV--especially the father.

SRP76
25-Dec-2009, 07:34 PM
Hello? 911? Help me! Heeeelllllp! The prison van is leaving...AND I'M STUCK INSIDE!!!

deadpunk
26-Dec-2009, 12:56 AM
Ha! I'm glad they aren't going to make money off this shit. Its abouttime for the crack down on these publicity whores!

MinionZombie
26-Dec-2009, 10:21 AM
They deserve more jail time not only for being dreadful parents, but for being utter retards too.

That flimsy thing carrying a boy? When it's half-inflated? With helium? :rolleyes:

Reality TV truly is a horrid thing, or at the very least has a propensity to create horrid people.

capncnut
26-Dec-2009, 11:50 AM
What's twenty days? Anyone can do a month's porridge standing on their head!