PDA

View Full Version : I must warn you all!

Trencher
24-Dec-2009, 02:00 PM
I am taking the time this Christmas day to warn you all!
I was shopping yesturday and I saw a three pack of dvds with zombie movies.
One movie was dead snow, one was the signal and the third was called "Land of the dead the beginning". The third movie is Contaginum!!! :mad: :mad:
The cover art were brand new with land of the dead like zombies and the but I reconiced the collar of the scientist zombie in contagium on a picture on the back! It is Contagium! Stay away! Oh and merry Christmas!
If anyone of you dont know what I am talking about but get the three pack as a present dont watch the contagium movie, concider it my Christmas gift to you.

JDFP
24-Dec-2009, 02:06 PM
I am taking the time this Christmas day to warn you all!
I was shopping yesturday and I saw a three pack of dvds with zombie movies.
One movie was dead snow, one was the signal and the third was called "Land of the dead the beginning". The third movie is Contaginum!!! :mad: :mad:
The cover art were brand new with land of the dead like zombies and the but I reconiced the collar of the scientist zombie in contagium on a picture on the back! It is Contagium! Stay away! Oh and merry Christmas!
If anyone of you dont know what I am talking about but get the three pack as a present dont watch the contagium movie, concider it my Christmas gift to you.

"The Signal" is not a zombie movie, at least not in the traditional sense of the word. Although it is interesting as a flick. Never heard of "Land of the Dead The Beginning", though hopefully it's better than "Land of the Dead". You say it's a three pack but you just mentioned four movies? Huh? "Dead Snow" is on my list to check out, zero interest in seeing "Craptagium".

j.p.

deadpunk
24-Dec-2009, 02:24 PM
He meant that Land of that Dead the Beginning is Contagium.

capncnut
24-Dec-2009, 02:35 PM
Land Of The Dead: The Beginning? Is that even legal?

MoonSylver
24-Dec-2009, 05:04 PM
Land Of The Dead: The Beginning? Is that even legal?

CONTAGIUM shouldn't even be legal, be there it is anyway.;)

AcesandEights
24-Dec-2009, 08:22 PM
I reconiced the collar of the scientist zombie in contagium on a picture on the back! It is Contagium!

Ve are conzerned you show zuch a level of familiarity vith material of zuch a...qvuestionable...nature. :rockbrow:

PS--Merry Christmas!

kidgloves
25-Dec-2009, 01:47 AM
Whaaaaaaaat the fooooooooooook!!!!

Seasonal greetings everyone.