PDA

View Full Version : Question about Word 2007

capncnut
29-Dec-2009, 06:17 PM
What I'm trying to do is remove a specific page number from a document. Everytime I remove one page number, it removes all the page numbers. Nothing is working and I'm close to blowing my fuse. Any suggestions?

AcesandEights
29-Dec-2009, 08:14 PM
http://tortoiseshell.net/coffeebreak/blog/index.php/69/working-with-page-numbering-in-word-2007.html

Look at a few of the individual questions down the page, as they seem to address the problem you're having.

capncnut
29-Dec-2009, 08:45 PM
Look at a few of the individual questions down the page, as they seem to address the problem you're having.
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

AcesandEights
29-Dec-2009, 08:53 PM
<------ Google Fu = STRONG!1!!

bassman
29-Dec-2009, 09:05 PM
Should've gave him the old "Let me google that for you" link.:p

deadpunk
30-Dec-2009, 03:20 AM
I hate Word 2007. Hate it. OMFG HATE IT. I have an older version on my desktop ('05, I think) and when I write, I always use it. Only time I prefer my desktop to my laptop :mad:

capncnut
30-Dec-2009, 01:31 PM
I hate Word 2007. Hate it. OMFG HATE IT. I have an older version on my desktop ('05, I think) and when I write, I always use it. Only time I prefer my desktop to my laptop :mad:
Tell my about it. Thing was driving me nuts last night. Getting the hang of it now though. Will be a short lived learning process because my pal Rich will be installing Office 2010 on my pc next month. :confused:

AcesandEights
30-Dec-2009, 01:37 PM
I agree that the tiny enhancements each new version comes with aren't really worth the need to update the software and then deal with all the new foibles, hiccups and reorganization of what I had usually just managed to get used to in my previous version.

It's more of a pain in the ass than anything.