PDA

View Full Version : What's your favorite part of this site?

zombie04
30-May-2006, 12:11 AM
Besides the forums, what do you like the most? I've been coming straight to the forums whenever I log on for a long time and almost forgot there was other content on this website. My favorite part is probably the letter from the director of Children of the Living Dead in the Bits & Pieces section. You can really tell that guy does like his movie.

AssassinFromHell
31-May-2006, 01:29 AM
Waait. Back this up. There's a site beyond these forums? :P

zombie04
31-May-2006, 02:38 AM
Waait. Back this up. There's a site beyond these forums? :P

I know, its the strangest thing. Actually, looking at all the old stuff gave me the same feeling like when you find a $5 bill in an old jacket pocket.

kortick
31-May-2006, 03:13 AM
it used to be the fiction forum

but now it is probably the general disc forum

the fic forum used to be the cats ass
now it is so sad...

livingdead7
31-May-2006, 05:05 AM
I used to spend a lot of time reading fan fiction, but now it's no fun unless you pay.

general tbag
31-May-2006, 05:12 AM
the arcade. and my quest to topple philly swat.

naw i didnt like the new boards at first but the games new style and such made up for it, everything more organized. a few tweaks to opera and my dial up doesnt suck that bad on it. there alot of good info for fans everywhere.

Andy
31-May-2006, 10:22 AM
the arcade. and my quest to topple philly swat.

naw i didnt like the new boards at first but the games new style and such made up for it, everything more organized. a few tweaks to opera and my dial up doesnt suck that bad on it. there alot of good info for fans everywhere.

Converted :D

general tbag
31-May-2006, 11:20 AM
Converted :D

indeed, after checking it out, has a better lay out, the game are better than the average flash game. i hate flash games as they lack depth, but a good selection of everything.

i gues in the end worth the hassle of re-registering and all that.

good job, i see why the switch was made.

Danny
01-Jun-2006, 02:26 AM
svengoolie and evil ned getting into arguments with people:p