PDA

View Full Version : Danny's Top Ten Viral videos of 2009

Danny
31-Dec-2009, 11:44 PM
Man, motherfuck all these top ten movie lists, this is the 21st century, y'all know where to find the best information and videos, the internet! So i have, after much laboratory testing, and meditation in a long forgotten shaolin temple attained perfect harmony with the retards of the internet to compile a list of the top ten viral videos of the year. enjoy wont you?

10: "DJ Steve Porter featuring Vince Offer - "Slap Chop Rap" " - Sure its no bill o'reilly throws a shit-fit. video, but thats like a planetary convergence, or a fat person sharting at a bus stop, its great but only happens once in a millennium. This year heres the next best thing.

UWRyj5cHIQA

9: "FLAIRS - Truckers Delight" - It takes a lot to make me 'WTF' in a world where the likes of goatse and two girls one cup exists, but man... this is fucked up.

egcXvqiho4w

8: "Cop vs cat" - cop pulls over speeder to give a ticket. kitten takes a shine to cop. climbs cop. cop continues to write ticket. perp asks if the cop needs help writing his ticket from the bothersome cat on his shoulder. superb.

DPsBlFEgdvk

7: "Smart criminal, dumb cops" - This is just a fine example of quick thinking. Man robs a bank, gets pulle dover, as he is searched he scrafs down the note he used to rob the bank. He doesnt know he is bieng filmed and the look on his face is absolute certainty that he has used his quick thinking to garner his freedom.
He was wrong of course but damn its funny.

lmnUx_wNqRE

6: "Dramatic Look" - actually originates from 2007, however this video gained great notoriety over this year due to its many imitations, including a south park spoof of it. Truly one of the greats that was brought to wide attention this year.

y8Kyi0WNg40

5: "Lowdope's Stalking Cat" - A man films his sneaky cat. red light, green light....

fzzjgBAaWZw

4: "Keyboard cat AKA Carl Schmits cool cat" - another 2007 video that came into its own this year. another slice of fried gold that needs to be seen rather than explained.

J---aiyznGQ

3: "David after Dentist" - in january a video was released documenting a kid after a visit to the dentist, doped out his tiny brain. He asks the question all stoners ask after the matrix or the truman show "is...this real life" who knows kid, who knows.

txqiwrbYGrs

2: "Hitler gets banned from Xbox live" - Another from the end of '07 thats STILL spawning videos and seems to be gaining momentum. it needs no description.

sfkDxF2kn1I

AAAAAND THE NUMBER ONE SPOT GOES TO!!!-

1: "Drunkest Guy Ever Go's Back For More Beer - Tragedy Remix" - The epic saga of one drunken, drunken mans indomitable spirit and control of his center of gravity in an impossible situation as he attempts to procure more of his preferred beverage takes my number one spot.
This.... Theres no words. this is why we have internet, this is sublime. It will be infamous for years to come and takes my number one spot as the best reason to access the internet this year.

JZQsA7G0hvQ

bassman
31-Dec-2009, 11:50 PM
Very cool idea, man.

I'm surprised though.....no sewer worm/gooey things? I think it was you that posted that, anyway. It has stuck with me. That was some nasty stuff.:barf:

Danny
01-Jan-2010, 12:34 AM
Very cool idea, man.

I'm surprised though.....no sewer worm/gooey things? I think it was you that posted that, anyway. It has stuck with me. That was some nasty stuff.:barf:

Good, but its not really got staying power. plus it was debunked so i t sort of takes away the magic y'know?

---------- Post added at 01:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 AM ----------

Just a little thing i found funny, my number 1 appears to be the number 1 on every site i checked out this week, that video truly was the best example of humanity this year.

rongravy
01-Jan-2010, 09:49 AM
"Is this gonna last forever?"
Later, I bet he wishes it did.
I think I was this kid once...

Mike70
01-Jan-2010, 10:05 PM
great list.

that "smart criminal, dumb cops" vid still cracks me up.

DubiousComforts
01-Jan-2010, 10:23 PM
Who is Danny and why does he have a Top Ten list?

Danny
01-Jan-2010, 10:31 PM
Who is Danny and why does he have a Top Ten list?

http://i313.photobucket.com/albums/ll369/NePaS101/facepalm.jpg

Mike70
01-Jan-2010, 10:39 PM
i think i shall refer to that as "danny's apocalypse level fail" pic.:lol:

we've seen single fails, double fails and even the dreaded quintuple fail but that pic requires a whole new category level.

Danny
01-Jan-2010, 11:07 PM
i think i shall refer to that as "danny's apocalypse level fail" pic.:lol:

we've seen single fails, double fails and even the dreaded quintuple fail but that pic requires a whole new category level.

-and if you zoom out the pic its a mosaic of picard doing a facepalm. two-hit combo.

MoonSylver
02-Jan-2010, 02:50 AM
-and if you zoom out the pic its a mosaic of picard doing a facepalm. two-hit combo.

:lol::lol::lol:. I can offer nothing else on the face of such awesomeness.:cool:

blind2d
04-Jan-2010, 12:39 PM
Now I see how truly mature and wise we have become as a society here in America today. Fingers crossed that this next decade is better... or else I might have to get drastic. Spastic. Paper or plastic. It's not an accent, only you just meant that you'd, open the vent to see me get asphyxiated. Not going down, out like I'm medicated. Percolated, like going to the cafe.
Wow, didn't know I could rap. Why aren't dog videos as popular as cat videos? Are cats just better? I would think so...

major jay
04-Jan-2010, 07:19 PM
I'm not sure if this would be called a viral video, but it's one of the better things I'd seen on youtube last year.
Someone put animation to a Doc Ellis interview about the no-hitter he threw while high on acid. :stunned:

_vUhSYLRw14&feature=fvsr

AcesandEights
04-Jan-2010, 07:31 PM
"David After Dentist" is definitely a great pick, Hells, and the mere inclusion of the Hitler/Der Untergang vid had me chuckling at the thought of some of the (quality) imitators I've seen.

A fun list overall!

bassman
04-Jan-2010, 07:40 PM
I'm not sure if this would be called a viral video, but it's one of the better things I'd seen on youtube last year.
Someone put animation to a Doc Ellis interview about the no-hitter he threw while high on acid. :stunned:

Did you see Robin Williams' latest HBO stand up show where he covered this? Hilarious, man...

major jay
04-Jan-2010, 08:10 PM
Did you see Robin Williams' latest HBO stand up show where he covered this? Hilarious, man...

No, until now. :lol::lol::lol:

opimIKK2ynM