PDA

View Full Version : Who is this Dawn of the Dead character? Part 2

thxleo
04-Jan-2010, 07:06 PM
I understand that the first brain teaser was way too obscure for all the Romero dead heads here. I decided to go with something a little bit easier for this one. Okay, think hard on this one, who is it?

krakenslayer
04-Jan-2010, 07:07 PM
It's MILLARD RAUCHE! :lol:

thxleo
04-Jan-2010, 07:08 PM
It's MILLARD RAUCHE! :lol:

Oohhh, so close. Sorry, sorry. ;)

krakenslayer
04-Jan-2010, 07:10 PM
Um... MR BERMAN? :confused: :D

thxleo
04-Jan-2010, 07:20 PM
Um... MR BERMAN? :confused: :D

Hold on, let me check with the judges...sorry, no. However, you are getting warmer!

krakenslayer
04-Jan-2010, 07:26 PM
Oh, man, I can't believe I didn't see it...

it's someone....
that becomes a zombie....

someone that's been bitten....

and gets a lot of screen time...

it's....

THE ZOMBIE NURSE!!:D

major jay
04-Jan-2010, 07:28 PM
Helicopter zombie!

bassman
04-Jan-2010, 07:34 PM
When I first read the title I thought this was going to be another child picture. Started to worry about you for a minute there.:p

thxleo
04-Jan-2010, 07:41 PM
Oh, man, I can't believe I didn't see it...

it's someone....
that becomes a zombie....

someone that's been bitten....

and gets a lot of screen time...

it's....

THE ZOMBIE NURSE!!:D

Kraken, you are on fire! But no cigar, yet.

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------

When I first read the title I thought this was going to be another child picture. Started to worry about you for a minute there.:p

You brain is diseased, bassman. God help you. :p

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

Helicopter zombie!

Excellent guess, major jay! But, alas...

bassman
04-Jan-2010, 07:44 PM
You brain is diseased, bassman. God help you. :p

Hey....I wasn't the one posting pictures of strange little girls on santa's lap. Just sayin.:lol:

thxleo
04-Jan-2010, 07:51 PM
Hey....I wasn't the one posting pictures of strange little girls on santa's lap. Just sayin.:lol:

How do you know she's strange?

Mike70
04-Jan-2010, 08:09 PM
I understand that the first brain teaser was way too obscure for all the Romero dead heads here. I decided to go with something a little bit easier for this one. Okay, think hard on this one, who is it?

the real question is where did you get that pic of me with an apocalyptic hangover?:p

bassman
04-Jan-2010, 08:16 PM
How do you know she's strange?

Keep digging that hole, man...

thxleo
04-Jan-2010, 08:22 PM
Keep digging that hole, man...

Bassman, you posted a picture of a "special needs" child the other day. In fact, I believe you even insinuated that you had used that pic before. What's the story with that?

---------- Post added at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------

the real question is where did you get that pic of me with an apocalyptic hangover?:p

Damn it, Mike. Don't give away the answer!

bassman
04-Jan-2010, 08:34 PM
Bassman, you posted a picture of a "special needs" child the other day. In fact, I believe you even insinuated that you had used that pic before. What's the story with that?

That's my buddy charlie. We go way back. He likes Orange.

Perv.:p

darth los
04-Jan-2010, 08:47 PM
It's roger.

:cool:

thxleo
04-Jan-2010, 08:49 PM

You must have a guilty conscience, bassman. I'm sure there is some kind of clinical syndrome for what you are displaying here. Sort of like a "he who smelt, dealt it" scenario. Oh wait, let me add a smiley so I can let you think I'm only joking with you! :D

krakenslayer
04-Jan-2010, 08:49 PM
It's roger.

:cool:

WHO!? :confused:

thxleo
04-Jan-2010, 08:50 PM
WHO!? :confused:

Yeah, who's Roger?

krakenslayer
04-Jan-2010, 08:52 PM
Yeah, who's Roger?

I think he must have been one of the bikers. :|

thxleo
04-Jan-2010, 08:54 PM
I think he must have been one of the bikers. :|

No, no. He probably was one of the redneck posse guys who shot the old car that exploded.

krakenslayer
04-Jan-2010, 08:58 PM
No, no. He probably was one of the redneck posse guys who shot the old car that exploded.

Yeah, I think you're right. 'Cos the guy in the pic is OBVIOUSLY Rod Tucker. :D

thxleo
04-Jan-2010, 09:03 PM
Yeah, I think you're right. 'Cos the guy in the pic is OBVIOUSLY Rod Tucker. :D

Not so fast my friend! What if I told you that it might be the young swat officer who shoots himself because he has a hard time shooting it man, shooting it in the head? Hmm?

bassman
04-Jan-2010, 09:08 PM
You must have a guilty conscience, bassman. I'm sure there is some kind of clinical syndrome for what you are displaying here. Sort of like a "he who smelt, dealt it" scenario. Oh wait, let me add a smiley so I can let you think I'm only joking with you! :D

Dude....wtf is your problem? You have some kind of personal vendetta against me or some shit? Here I am trying to joke around and break the ice with you, but you still find a way to try and turn it into an argument.

I was joking around. sheesh.:rolleyes:

krakenslayer
04-Jan-2010, 09:13 PM
Not so fast my friend! What if I told you that it might be the young swat officer who shoots himself because he has a hard time shooting it man, shooting it in the head? Hmm?

Man, it's so difficult... all those young blonde guys in SWAT uniforms all look the same. :D

thxleo
04-Jan-2010, 09:14 PM
Dude....wtf is your problem? You have some kind of personal vendetta against me or some shit? Here I am trying to joke around and break the ice with you, but you still find a way to try and turn it into a argument.

I was joking around. sheesh.:rolleyes:

So was I, bassman. Need I remind you that I'm Rhodes? Hello?

blind2d
04-Jan-2010, 09:33 PM
Christian Slater, for sure.

DubiousComforts
04-Jan-2010, 10:14 PM

How would you know that "Charlie" is a boy? Wishful thinking? Could go either way based on that photo.

Uh huh, uh huh....

capncnut
04-Jan-2010, 10:30 PM
It's Molly McCloskey!!! Aged 60. Bless her cotton socks. :D

bassman
04-Jan-2010, 10:32 PM
How would you know that "Charlie" is a boy? Wishful thinking? Could go either way based on that photo.

Uh huh, uh huh....

Charlie can be a girl's name too. uh huh, uh huh

mista_mo
04-Jan-2010, 11:17 PM
Didn't take very long.

DubiousComforts
05-Jan-2010, 04:23 AM
Charlie can be a girl's name too. uh huh, uh huh
Except that you also stated "He likes Orange."

mista_mo
05-Jan-2010, 11:05 AM
perhaps Charlie is both man and woman, rolled into one.

bassman
05-Jan-2010, 11:49 AM
Except that you also stated "He likes Orange."

"Ah, You....you're good, you. Yes you are. You're good."

http://artfiles.art.com/images/-/Robert-DeNiro---Analyze-That-Photograph-C10102490.jpeg

DjfunkmasterG
05-Jan-2010, 12:23 PM
So how about those Redskins.... LMAO. Worst team in the NFL next to the Pittsburgh Steelers. :p (Kidding about the steelers of course)

Yojimbo
05-Jan-2010, 05:32 PM
Epic fail! The dude is clearly Martinez.

Frodo
06-Jan-2010, 03:32 PM
it's Manuelito, the black zombie

Yojimbo
06-Jan-2010, 09:11 PM
it's Manuelito, the black zombie

You must mean "Miguel" aka "miguelito" who is not the only "black" zombie in DOTD

krakenslayer
06-Jan-2010, 09:23 PM
You must mean "Miguel" aka "miguelito" who is not the only "black" zombie in DOTD

Yeah, the guy in the photo could be one of the "black" zombies in the apartment block basement... :D