PDA

View Full Version : Zombies of war...

Tricky
11-Jan-2010, 11:41 AM
Ok so another Nazi zombie film has appeared on the shelves, this one being "zombies of war"! the cover has a load of nominations for some film awards or other, not that they actually mean much if their from little heard of magazines or whatever! So whats the HpotD verdict on this one?worth a watch?

http://www.lovefilm.com/lovefilm/images/products/7/141037-large.jpg

Philly_SWAT
12-Jan-2010, 02:46 AM
Ok so another Nazi zombie film has appeared on the shelves, this one being "zombies of war"! the cover has a load of nominations for some film awards or other, not that they actually mean much if their from little heard of magazines or whatever! So whats the HpotD verdict on this one?worth a watch?

All I know is that In war, death is not the only thing to fear.

EvilNed
12-Jan-2010, 06:38 AM
... And this is the theme song:

oxa8423FfU8

Billythezombie
13-Jan-2010, 04:22 PM
That movie looks hilarious and entertaining...i like different zombie movies that stray from the stereotypical.

Skippy911sc
13-Jan-2010, 07:23 PM
All I know is that In war, death is not the only thing to fear.

Ha! :)

Debbieangel
13-Jan-2010, 08:47 PM
tricky, I don't know about you but if I see a zombie movie mentioned then I want to see it! From that pic I would say it is probably worth atleast a watch.
I have come across zombie movies I have never heard of before and some are really good and some stink!
So, my vote would be to watch it!

Tricky
15-Jan-2010, 04:06 PM
At least these days even the shoddy films usually have fairly decent special effects! I might buy it for a watch next week...