PDA

View Full Version : Facebook-zombie groups and pages

Billythezombie
13-Jan-2010, 04:52 PM
I just wanted to say I am pleasantly pleased with these new zombie groups/pages popping up on facebook, it is very amusing and takes away some of the seriousness of facebook that is brought on by emotional teenagers whinging at their ex bfs/gfs. I love the group "The hardest thing about a zombie apocalypse will be pretending im not excited"

We need more zombie groups and pages! Any suggestions for new ones?:p

darth los
13-Jan-2010, 05:03 PM
Not particularly, but i always fancied this place as our own facebook/zombie comiseration center.

Although, implementing some fb features here might not be a bad idea but then again I'm not footing the bill.

It's all about the overhead people !!

:cool:

Billythezombie
13-Jan-2010, 05:18 PM
Lol alrighty its true, this is a very independent website i guess that is all talk about zombies, who cares about facebook, they know nothing of our kind and our love for the dead! aha...rambling on :P

bassman
13-Jan-2010, 05:18 PM
What's a Facebook?

:p

krakenslayer
13-Jan-2010, 05:20 PM
What's a Facebook?

http://www.deadites.net/videos/dvd/ed/ed_botd.jpg

bassman
13-Jan-2010, 05:23 PM
:lol:

Best laugh I've had all day.

Seriously though....how is the HPotD facebook page doing? Any life around those parts? (no pun intended)

Billythezombie
13-Jan-2010, 05:30 PM
theres a hpotd facebook page...since when!! and that 'face' book picture is freakin hilarious!!! i should get one of them instead and write whats on my mind instead of the silly internet lol :P

darth los
13-Jan-2010, 05:32 PM
http://www.deadites.net/videos/dvd/ed/ed_botd.jpg

Ah, some of my favorite books are bound in human flesh and inked in human blood ! :sneaky:

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

theres a hpotd facebook page...since when!! and that 'face' book picture is freakin hilarious!!! i should get one of them instead and write whats on my mind instead of the silly internet lol :P

Yeah, kraken puts some real knee slappers out there. Don't let him near your girlfriends dudes! They like that stuff. :lol:

EvilNed
13-Jan-2010, 05:49 PM
Oh fuck, I laughed at that, Kraken. That was funny! :D

darth los
13-Jan-2010, 06:00 PM
Oh fuck, I laughed at that, Kraken. That was funny! :D

What's scary is how quick on the draw he is with those things. Like he has them in a holster all set to go. :lol:

Debbieangel
13-Jan-2010, 08:42 PM
lol kraken good one! You slay me!!!

krakenslayer
13-Jan-2010, 08:46 PM
BOOM BOOM! :D

I got plenty more where that came from :p