PDA

View Full Version : Massive plotholes in the Bloodrayne movie? SPOILERS

Dawg
31-May-2006, 02:36 AM
In the beginning of the film, the carnival dude puts her arm in water and it burns because vamps can't touch water supposedly. Then why does she dive into water later to chase after Michelle Rodriguez? Why doesn't she burn? Did I miss something there? Was it suppose to be holy water only that burnt her?

After they leave Meat Loaf's lair, they place a blanket over her so that the sun doesn't burn her. Then why is she riding in daylight a couple of times later in the movie?

Also, does anyone else find it funny that they offer the complete Bloodrayne 2 PC game on a second disc to try and get people to actually buy this film?

:dead: Dawg

zombie04
31-May-2006, 02:40 AM
I got 2 words for ya, Uwe Boll. Don't bother looking for anything resembing logic in this guy's films. I mean, Tara Reid as a scientist. I'm still trying to get the grin off my face from laughing at that.

DeadJonas190
01-Jun-2006, 06:35 AM
In the beginning of the film, the carnival dude puts her arm in water and it burns because vamps can't touch water supposedly. Then why does she dive into water later to chase after Michelle Rodriguez? Why doesn't she burn? Did I miss something there? Was it suppose to be holy water only that burnt her?

After they leave Meat Loaf's lair, they place a blanket over her so that the sun doesn't burn her. Then why is she riding in daylight a couple of times later in the movie?

Also, does anyone else find it funny that they offer the complete Bloodrayne 2 PC game on a second disc to try and get people to actually buy this film?

As bad as the movie was, you actually did miss stuff... probably because it was so horrible.

Anyway, it was the parts of the ancient vampire that she absorbed that made her immune to water and later on the sun amongst other things.... and yes, that is the ony reason they put the PC game on there.

Did you notice how the enitre DVD insert looked like a bad photoshop picture?

Wooley
01-Jun-2006, 03:24 PM
You actually PAID to see a Eww Boil movie? Dude, seek help now. We worry about you when you do things like this.

Tullaryx
01-Jun-2006, 04:54 PM
Who cares...how did she and the real life hookers look naked? That's the real question.

Dawg
01-Jun-2006, 07:34 PM
Yep, I actually paid to see it, rental money though, like $1.34 at most. As for Kristanna Loken who plays Bloodrayne, she definitely has it going on. I was surprised she did a love scene showing boobs since most leading actresses don't seem to do that sort of thing.

But it was Bloodrayne by Uwe Boll and not the Passion of the Christ or anything! :evil:

They should have showed her @$$ :moon: though and not covered it with a piece of set dressing.

Oh well.