PDA

View Full Version : ANGRY GIRLFRIEND smashes BF's PS3

DjfunkmasterG
14-Jan-2010, 09:24 PM
BYF3LoLZDvw

She is pretty hot, I would have been fucking her instead of playing PS3.

LOL, Hide your Ps3

capncnut
14-Jan-2010, 09:32 PM
Bwaaa! Good girl. She obviously works for Microsoft. ;)

krakenslayer
14-Jan-2010, 09:40 PM
That was funny. Seems a little staged to me, but amusing nonetheless. :D

DjfunkmasterG
14-Jan-2010, 09:45 PM
Mr. Yo Yo Yo boy was way too surprised for it to be staged.

Jesus, his lazy fat ass on the couch with a fine looking asian chick laying in bed.

LAHOOO SA-HER

bassman
14-Jan-2010, 10:16 PM
Oh man! He was playing Ghostbusters, too! It's double the sadness for me. :(

Philly_SWAT
15-Jan-2010, 03:40 AM
That was funny. Seems a little staged to me, but amusing nonetheless. :D

It seemed to me that when you got out of the bed and started to walk towards the living room that the camera was on one of those harness things that keeps the camera on the face of the person wearing the harness. If so, it seems unlikely you would have that if you were smashing the PS3 in a fit of unplanned rage.

Neil
15-Jan-2010, 03:23 PM
BYF3LoLZDvw

She is pretty hot, I would have been fucking her instead of playing PS3.

LOL, Hide your Ps3

Is that covered by the warranty?

mista_mo
15-Jan-2010, 03:25 PM
Destruction of property is so funny!

EL OH EL

krakenslayer
15-Jan-2010, 03:37 PM
It seemed to me that when you got out of the bed and started to walk towards the living room that the camera was on one of those harness things that keeps the camera on the face of the person wearing the harness. If so, it seems unlikely you would have that if you were smashing the PS3 in a fit of unplanned rage.

And she just nicely frames the scene Diary of the Dead-style when she puts the camera down.

Billythezombie
15-Jan-2010, 03:43 PM
good on her, guys deserve that..i mean what the hell? Who would prefer playing video games then spending time with us?? Girlfriends are awesome :)

darth los
15-Jan-2010, 03:48 PM
Mr. Yo Yo Yo boy was way too surprised for it to be staged.

Jesus, his lazy fat ass on the couch with a fine looking asian chick laying in bed.

LAHOOO SA-HER

Yeah, but when you're tapping the same well for a while, no matter how fine it is, you take it for granted.

:cool:

---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

good on her, guys deserve that..i mean what the hell? Who would prefer playing video games then spending time with us?? Girlfriends are awesome :)

For further info Read : ^^^^^^ :lol:

It's not about awesome or not. It's aboout old vs. new. I'll bet you that if another fine chick was in that room that t.v. would be playing a lifetime/oxygen movie.

:cool:

Tricky
15-Jan-2010, 04:10 PM

Mein Gott thats a fine lookin' pic you have there!

bassman
15-Jan-2010, 04:13 PM
It's not about awesome or not. It's aboout old vs. new. I'll bet you that if another fine chick was in that room that t.v. would be playing a lifetime/oxygen movie.

You're right, but you have to also consider that she most likely wouldn't even be giving it up anyway. After awhile they don't give it up anymore but still complain that you're not in bed. As if you laying silently in bed makes any kind of difference to how well they sleep.

Neil
15-Jan-2010, 04:23 PM
After awhile they don't give it up anymore but still complain that you're not in bed. As if you laying silently in bed makes any kind of difference to how well they sleep.

You need to connect to your feminie side... Bake her cookies and rub her feet with rose petals and shit like that :)

bassman
15-Jan-2010, 04:25 PM
You need to connect to your feminie side... Bake her cookies and rub her feet with rose petals and shit like that :)

She needs to connect to my masculine side and bring me a steak and a beer.:lol:

Billythezombie
15-Jan-2010, 04:29 PM
"Mein Gott thats a fine lookin' pic you have there!"(tricky)

Whats that supposed to mean? lol...im sloooow.

krakenslayer
15-Jan-2010, 04:31 PM
"Mein Gott thats a fine lookin' pic you have there!"(tricky)

Whats that supposed to mean? lol...im sloooow.

Mein Gott is German for "my god!"

He's being a sleaze :p

Billythezombie
15-Jan-2010, 04:34 PM
Mein Gott thats a fine lookin' pic you have there!
ummm right? lol.

---------- Post added at 04:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 AM ----------

LOL okie dokie...im sure their's plenty of enough girls on this website like me to ooogle :P

DjfunkmasterG
15-Jan-2010, 06:58 PM
ummm right? lol.

---------- Post added at 04:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 AM ----------

LOL okie dokie...im sure their's plenty of enough girls on this website like me to ooogle :P

There will be no oogling here. :shifty:

Last time oogling took place, a member ran the new gal off, but in your case, your just a tad to young.

Billythezombie
15-Jan-2010, 07:46 PM
of course im too young for those comments to be made about me.

clanglee
15-Jan-2010, 08:00 PM
You're right, but you have to also consider that she most likely wouldn't even be giving it up anyway. After awhile they don't give it up anymore but still complain that you're not in bed. As if you laying silently in bed makes any kind of difference to how well they sleep.

This!!!! times ten!!!

capncnut
15-Jan-2010, 08:02 PM
I do believe Tricky is within the bounds of the law, sixteen being the age of consent here and Australia. ;)

clanglee
15-Jan-2010, 08:09 PM
I do believe Tricky is within the bounds of the law, sixteen being the age of consent here and Australia. ;)

Is it now? . .. . .I know where I am vacationing. . . .:p;)

Actually I think it's 16 here in South Carolina as well

Billythezombie
15-Jan-2010, 08:12 PM
that is true...i didn't really care anyway, compliments are good! :)

---------- Post added at 08:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 AM ----------

Actually I think it's 16 here in South Carolina as well
LOL wouldn't we all like some young 16 year olds..i know i would! :P

capncnut
15-Jan-2010, 09:21 PM
The legal age is thirteen in Japan, if you're interested. I know we all like the Asian schoolgirl look. :p

<goes to Hell>

Edit: Random search on the subject reveals that the age of consent in Yemen is nine. WTF???

bassman
15-Jan-2010, 11:14 PM
I took the liberty of posting this on a GB forum and they all say it's a viral video fake. They seem really certain but they don't know what it's for, so....

Anybody know anything else about it?

At least it's a small amount of advertising for the Ghostbusters game. If you haven't played it....PLAY IT! :D

rongravy
16-Jan-2010, 04:35 AM
If that were the olde Graveh, she'd probably want me playing PS3 all the time so my boner wouldn't constantly be pressing up against her.
Pick your poison, I say...

Ghost Of War
16-Jan-2010, 10:11 AM
I took the liberty of posting this on a GB forum and they all say it's a viral video fake. They seem really certain but they don't know what it's for, so....

At least it's a small amount of advertising for the Ghostbusters game. If you haven't played it....PLAY IT! :D

Probably a viral for hammers.

Tricky
16-Jan-2010, 10:59 AM
:lol: you guys know me, im just playing :p

mista_mo
16-Jan-2010, 11:05 AM
Keep it in your pants Tricky.

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ

Mike70
17-Jan-2010, 03:14 PM

even if it is fake, i am sure that this scenario has been played for real before. chicks can get some mighty destructive ideas in their heads from time to time when they are feeling "ignored" or "unwanted."

there seem to be a few of these "girlfriend destroys xbox, ps3, magnavox odyssey, etc." vids out there. the vast majority of them seem to be staged.