PDA

View Full Version : my big 40

fartpants
18-Jan-2010, 02:28 PM
well its finally here, as much as i have searched the cosmos for the secret of stopping time my 40th birthday fast approaches, where the hell have all the years gone, have any of you guys hit the big 4-0 yet and has any one got ideas on how to cope with it, let me know cos iv only got 3 weeks of my 30's left..... :annoyed:

Danny
18-Jan-2010, 02:31 PM
you get a tattoo of something from the film heavy metal, then buy an expensive muscle car by taking another mortgage and crash it at the end of your road, duh.

fartpants
18-Jan-2010, 02:33 PM
i was thinking of a Harley-Davidson and an 18 yr old hottie, this seems to be the usual route people take...

krakenslayer
18-Jan-2010, 02:44 PM
you get a tattoo of something from the film heavy metal

Yes, this, tattooed over your whole back!!! :thumbsup:

http://www.chrisachilleos.co.uk/main/gallerie/amazon/images/TaarnaHM.jpg

bassman
18-Jan-2010, 02:52 PM
You know they say 40 is the new 20.:p

fartpants
thx for the suggestions but im a coward when it comes to pain lol, and if im gonna spend that sort of money i would rather get a 50" plasma than 10 hours + of agony, but keep the ideas coming in guys

Mike70
well its finally here, as much as i have searched the cosmos for the secret of stopping time my 40th birthday fast approaches, where the hell have all the years gone, have any of you guys hit the big 4-0 yet and has any one got ideas on how to cope with it, let me know cos iv only got 3 weeks of my 30's left..... :annoyed:

dude, i'm feeling it too. 3 feb is the day of doom for me. ah well, my 20s were a blast, i finally grew up in my 30s, so who knows what the 40s will hold.

damn, there are a lot of feb b-days around here. bassman and axlish both share my birthday but both those beyotches are younger than me so:p

for the record: i'm not interested in chicks young enough to be my daughter nor do i go for tattoos or sports cars. perhaps it is time for a nice cocaine addiction? or maybe this will be the decade i finally say "fuck it", throw it all to the wind and become a mechanic.

fartpants
18-Jan-2010, 02:56 PM
mines on the 11th, which is also the HPotD's birthday so thats the only cool thing about it...

Mike70
18-Jan-2010, 03:08 PM
you, me, kaos, bassman, axlish, neil, the capn, and i am sure that i am missing a number of people.

i guess we know what our parents were up to in may of the previous year.

fartpants
18-Jan-2010, 04:27 PM
i guess there couldnt have been any good programmes on tv in may 1969, its nice to know im in such esteemed company though....

paranoid101
18-Jan-2010, 09:48 PM
i was thinking of a Harley-Davidson and an 18 yr old hottie, this seems to be the usual route people take...

Good thing with that plan you get to ride em both :lol:

fartpants
19-Jan-2010, 02:55 PM
Good thing with that plan you get to ride em both :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

great minds think alike