PDA

View Full Version : the rising dead

zombiekiller
18-Jan-2010, 10:38 PM
i found this on (website URL removed) and thought i would watch it tonight. any one else see his. i also found more zombie movies. you might want to check that site out.

capncnut
18-Jan-2010, 10:56 PM
Don't be sharing the names of websites who show movies illegally. It's against the rules.

zombiekiller
18-Jan-2010, 11:47 PM
Don't be sharing the names of websites who show movies illegally. It's against the rules.

sorry, my bad

Philly_SWAT
22-Jan-2010, 12:06 AM
sorry, my bad

You could make up for it by providing a brief synopsis of the movie instead.

zombiekiller
22-Jan-2010, 03:19 AM

it starts talking about zombies coming back during the next war and survivors are trying to get to some military bunkers but their plane crashes. after that i quit watching cause my cpu. kicked me off the enternet. i'll have to watch the rest and let you all know if it's worth it.

Philly_SWAT
25-Jan-2010, 10:59 PM
it starts talking about zombies coming back during the next war and survivors are trying to get to some military bunkers but their plane crashes. after that i quit watching cause my cpu. kicked me off the enternet. i'll have to watch the rest and let you all know if it's worth it.

Well, was it?

zombiekiller
31-Jan-2010, 09:11 PM

had to get rid of that site.messed my cpu. up a little, but found the movie on netflix and got it. so when i get it and watch it if no one else does, i'll let you know if it's any good or not.