PDA

View Full Version : here is some justice for you...

Mike70
21-Jan-2010, 02:09 AM
many of you may have seen this before, it's been around for awhile.

this guy's son was kidnapped and molested by a scumbag. when the police extradited the guy back to where the crime happened, the boy's father was waiting for him with a fatal surprise. i say bravo.

the father was charged with manslaughter and given 5 years of probation.

as the guy said, "if it had been your child, you would've done the same thing too." hell yes, i would without hesitation.

Oi3Hyxuf5AE

bassman
21-Jan-2010, 11:58 AM
Only 5 years probation?!? That's a lucky man.

And hell yes I would've done it.

rongravy
21-Jan-2010, 04:15 PM
Only 5 years probation?!? That's a lucky man.

And hell yes I would've done it.
They cut out the blood spurting out of the head part...
:(
I miss Ogrish.

darth los
21-Jan-2010, 04:22 PM
It's exteremly difficult to convict anyone on a serious charge in those circumstances.

If you have even one parent on the jury, (and there's normally a few), there's virtually no chance of getting any serious time.

It all boils down to the question: if it had been your child what would you have done? And what parent can't sympathize with that?

Even if they wouldn't have gone that far themselves they can understand why it was done and sending a man to jail for that wouldn't sit well on their conscience.

I know as a parent there's no way I'm sending anyone to jail ffor even one day under those circumstances. Fuck what the law says, even thogh technically he should go to prison.

:cool:

capncnut
21-Jan-2010, 06:10 PM
Guy who pulled the trigger should've gone to prison, no doubt about it. He's basically sunk below the level of the paedophile by making himself a murderer. Oh, and guess what? The paedo didn't feel a thing. Boom! Instant blackness. I would much rather see him slowly rot in prison, where the other inmates would tear him to pieces.

bassman
21-Jan-2010, 06:16 PM
I would much rather see him slowly rot in prison, where the other inmates would tear him to pieces.

This is a good point. I've often heard that pedos and child murderers usually get it pretty bad from other inmates. So in the end, it might have been better to make him suffer in prison.

Unless he got off light. Which is very likely. Maybe 2-3 years in jail and then out on probation. Yeah....killing him was better. Just end his life so he never has another chance.

Ed
21-Jan-2010, 07:22 PM
I don't think that the dad murdering the pedophile is below the level of what that pedophile did.
I mean, he is making this world a better place.

darth los
21-Jan-2010, 07:37 PM
Guy who pulled the trigger should've gone to prison, no doubt about it. He's basically sunk below the level of the paedophile by making himself a murderer. Oh, and guess what? The paedo didn't feel a thing. Boom! Instant blackness. I would much rather see him slowly rot in prison, where the other inmates would tear him to pieces.

This is a good point. I've often heard that pedos and child murderers usually get it pretty bad from other inmates. So in the end, it might have been better to make him suffer in prison.

Unless he got off light. Which is very likely. Maybe 2-3 years in jail and then out on probation. Yeah....killing him was better. Just end his life so he never has another chance.

Those are good points, yes. Logical, yes.

However, the rage that's in someone at a time like tat makes them think irrationally.

Even if the dickhead was in jail for the rest of his life all i would be thinking is why does this asshole get to live while my kid is dead in ground? Feelings like that are sometimes too powerful to overcome. The popular term for it is crime of passion.

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

I don't think that the dad murdering the pedophile is below the level of what that pedophile did.
I mean, he is making this world a better place.

And that is a great first post. Keep it up. :thumbsup:

deadpunk
22-Jan-2010, 04:13 AM
Cap was right about it being too quick... I have 3 kids. I would have knee capped the bastard then unloaded in his guts until they stopped me.

Purge
22-Jan-2010, 07:29 PM
I first saw that clip on one of the Traces Of Death flicks back when I watched mondo movies. (I shied away from them after taking courses in Mortuary Science and having more "respect".) Yeah, I might've done the same thing.

darth los
22-Jan-2010, 08:40 PM
Cap was right about it being too quick... I have 3 kids. I would have knee capped the bastard then unloaded in his guts until they stopped me.

Anything that took that long would be considered intentional and perhaps premeditated. Crimes of passion are quick and dirty. Yeah, it might have felt better but that mandatory 15 to life is a bitch.

SymphonicX
23-Jan-2010, 06:10 PM
Trouble is, he nearly did his kid out of a dad - thereby worsening his child's life forever.
He took a major risk with that one.

Still, what a terrible situation. Awful.