PDA

View Full Version : The Prodigy

Tricky
23-Jan-2010, 07:34 PM
Finally got to see the guys live last night at my local venue! It went off, loved it & was bouncing around like a loon for the full set! keith was being his usual self, crowd surfing across the front row & doing his usual onstage antics, Maxim was really working the crowd & Liams mixing was seamless as always! Most of what they played was from the latest album although they opened with "breath", then after probably an hour they went off stage & everyone thought that was the end, but they came back on & did a whole load of old classic stuff! "out of space" "poison" "no good" "their law" "voodoo people" "firestarter" "smack my bitch up", quality! They had some absolutely huge speakers suspended either side of the stage, and the bass made the ground shake which played hell with my mobile phone camera as you'll see in these clips I grabbed, it usually takes really good video! but anyway you get the idea of what it was like :cool:

Their Law
-VplcNzX4Qs

Invaders must die
-n-R7e3lLrc

Poison
KXufiz3aYmA

capncnut
23-Jan-2010, 07:51 PM
Nice one. :D

I do have a gripe with the Prodigy though. With the exception of the new songs, they always play the same old classic hits. I much prefer tunes like Your Love, Break & Enter, Serial Thrilla, Narayan, Hotride, etc.

Three Kilos wouldn't go amiss either.

PwNuFlYDdu8

Tricky
23-Jan-2010, 08:05 PM
I was holding out for a bit of "charly" but they didnt do that one, more than enjoyed it from start to finish though! :cool:
Plus with my local venue being a small place (probably 2000-ish people), it wasnt difficult to get near the front! I started out down the front when they came on, but by the end i'd strangely found myself almost at the back without realising i'd been going backwards!

rongravy
25-Jan-2010, 11:46 PM
Damn, I bet that would be a crazy night.
I desperately need to move away from Arkansas...