PDA

View Full Version : Tron Legacy trailer

Danny
23-Jan-2010, 10:12 PM
a1IpPpB3iWI&hl

this look fucking rad as shit. nuff' said.

capncnut
23-Jan-2010, 11:23 PM
This is a HQ version of the 'tech demo' trailer from 2008. Nice to see it all clear and crisp, though.

Danny
23-Jan-2010, 11:24 PM
This is a HQ version of the 'tech demo' trailer from 2008. Nice to see it all clear and crisp, though.

did that one have the bit at the end where it shows jeff bridges as the villain?

MinionZombie
24-Jan-2010, 11:04 AM
I'm quite looking forward to this movie. Will see it in 3D as it seems to be more of a visual treat than the norm - like Avatar is - hence the 3D will actually mean something.

Watched Tron again recently, still a good movie, although some of the dialogue is cringe worthy in its "look at me being all tech-knowledgeable" ... aside from that though, cool beans - but I'm really looking forward to seeing Tron Legacy now, especially as we're at a stage where the tech really can show off this world like it deserves to be.

bassman
24-Jan-2010, 12:52 PM
I've never even seen all of the original Tron. I've caught bits and pieces on tv, but it never really interested me enough to watch the whole thing....

*awaits one of hellsing's facepalm or fail images*

Danny
24-Jan-2010, 03:45 PM
I've never even seen all of the original Tron. I've caught bits and pieces on tv, but it never really interested me enough to watch the whole thing....

*awaits one of hellsing's facepalm or fail images*

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y91/khazrak/Internet-Dont_worry_Tron.jpg