PDA

View Full Version : "the best way to order a pizza ever"

Danny
26-Jan-2010, 09:41 PM
HUll5SnavOw

i was expecting something worse honestly, but it made me chuckle.

-and on a second note ive got a firend who views dominoes like the goddamn judges from 200oad, he gets nervous ordering and gives them his full name, including his middle ones.
Personally i know ive gone in and picked up a pizza for "the cobra commander" or "batman", theres no reason to give your real name but he does anyway, everyone else in our circle of friends gives stupid names like i do but the idea mortifies him, is he alone in this?, cus everyone i know will place an order under skeletor or mustard man before there proper name.

EvilNed
26-Jan-2010, 09:53 PM
Around here, they don't even ask your name. As long as they get the right adress, what does it matter?

I really don't dick around with pizza delivery guys. They have a pretty shitty job as it is, they don't need me to make it worse.

Danny
26-Jan-2010, 10:15 PM
Around here, they don't even ask your name. As long as they get the right adress, what does it matter?

I really don't dick around with pizza delivery guys. They have a pretty shitty job as it is, they don't need me to make it worse.

well not delivery, for when we go in for pick up you need to give a name. i just choose not to worry about some random ock knowing my real name. to him i am "the baron" or some shit.

kortick
27-Jan-2010, 03:22 AM
I actually had to stop a friend from shooting a pizza
delivery guy.

he is schizophrenic and the lady across the hall
who only has one leg due to diabetes ordered a pizza
and he didnt recognize the car or the person.

the next thing i know hes got his rifle out and he is locked
and loaded, and he was planning on just shooting right thru
the door, not even opening it and cutting the guy in half.

he even told the lady who lives across the hall
"if you hear shooting, get on the floor and get into
your bedroom cuz the bullets i use will go right thru
the walls of your apartment too'

she responded 'how am i supposed to do that I only got
one leg" and 'don't shoot the delivery guy--i am hungry'

This poor bastard walked into a guy with a rifle, in full drag,
wearing an adult diaper, interrogating him and a lady
with one leg as a customer. And me as his protector.

giving fake names is by far the least problem the delivery
people have in my neighborhood.

and yes, this story is 100% true, beleive it or not.

deadpunk
27-Jan-2010, 04:47 AM
HUll5SnavOw

i was expecting something worse honestly, but it made me chuckle.

I'm deeply disappointed in myself for never having thought to dress like Leonardo and order a pizza. I'm also slightly ashamed.

I wonder how fun it would be to try if you got a few friends together and tried it as Storm Troopers instead?

MikePizzoff
27-Jan-2010, 09:36 AM
This is phenomenal. If I delivered pizzas and a TMNT tried to steal ONE pizza, I think I'd allow it just because I'd be in sheer awe (and probably laughing my ass off).

This makes me want to dress up and order pizza...

bassman
27-Jan-2010, 11:59 AM
The delivery boy seems to be taking his job way too seriously. There's no way I could fight back because I would be laughing hysterically...

krakenslayer
27-Jan-2010, 12:14 PM
I think if we were delivery boys we'd see this differently. Especially when their stupid prank forces him to deal with furious customers who don't get their pizza on time, and probably sets him back twenty-minutes meaning everyone he delivers to will be getting their order late, and probably means he has to finish his shift late.

High odds those are a bunch of wankerish first year students who have never worked a real job in their lives. Sorry if I seem to be taking this too seriously, but I've done a lot of jobs in the service industry and humiliating pranks like this make my blood boil.

EvilNed
27-Jan-2010, 12:21 PM
I'm with Kraken here. I think those turtles, while of course it's a funny situation, are still being dicks. And really, I don't take pleasure in being a dick to other people. It's easy for you guys to sit at the other side of a monitor and laugh, but when you're riding that moped to deliver some pizzas and you've only got twenty minutes to go until you quit, it's really not that funny.

bassman
27-Jan-2010, 12:40 PM
I'm with Kraken here. I think those turtles, while of course it's a funny situation, are still being dicks. And really, I don't take pleasure in being a dick to other people. It's easy for you guys to sit at the other side of a monitor and laugh, but when you're riding that moped to deliver some pizzas and you've only got twenty minutes to go until you quit, it's really not that funny.

I used to deliver pizzas and I still think this is funny. Delivering pizzas is a shit job anyway. If you can get it once, you can get it at hundreds of other places.

If something like this had happened to me I would've been howling.

EvilNed
27-Jan-2010, 12:42 PM
Meh. Think you'd be singing a different tune if it happened for real in the middle of the night. I think everyone would.

bassman
27-Jan-2010, 12:47 PM
Meh. Think you'd be singing a different tune if it happened for real in the middle of the night. I think everyone would.

Man, I've been car jacked by a crackhead in the middle of the night. A Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle going after my pizzas would be something I would have to sit back and laugh at.

Once in a lifetime experience, right there....

capncnut
27-Jan-2010, 02:01 PM
The best way to order a pizza is this:

Dial the bastards up, turn all the lights off, wait until they arrive, don't answer the door, when they fuck off call them up again, half price off yer pizza! :D