PDA

View Full Version : dead snow!

Billythezombie
31-Jan-2010, 10:42 PM
Hey, has anyone heard of the movie dead snow, and if so, is it worth watching?

doubled77
31-Jan-2010, 10:51 PM
I've seen it! It is a decent horror movie in the vein of Shock Wave... Tons of great shots of nazi zombies in the snow... under daylight... really cool!

D

deadpunk
01-Feb-2010, 01:52 AM
It was fucking awesome. Def worth a watch. Leave higher expectations at the door, and take it for what its worth; a fun movie. :)

Billythezombie
01-Feb-2010, 03:44 AM
Lol alrighty I should be able to get it, hoepfully its out on dvd here in Australia. And i always take zombie movies for a bit of fun, shouldnt be so serious in most cases, I mean c'mon, the things dont even exist, you must be light hearted!

MikePizzoff
01-Feb-2010, 10:17 AM
There's at least one other thread here about Dod Sno. That movie fucking rules. It's just a lot of fun. I recommend getting a bunch of booze and a few friends, for viewing it.

deadpunk
01-Feb-2010, 12:19 PM
There's at least one other thread here about Dod Sno. That movie fucking rules. It's just a lot of fun. I recommend getting a bunch of booze and a few friends, for viewing it.

Pretty sure I wrote a review for it after I watched it... And I agree, Mike. Just a fun movie. I love that the further into it you go, the more it starts intentionally stereo-typing zombie flicks :lol:

MikePizzoff
02-Feb-2010, 06:30 AM
Pretty sure I wrote a review for it after I watched it... And I agree, Mike. Just a fun movie. I love that the further into it you go, the more it starts intentionally stereo-typing zombie flicks :lol:

Yeah, starts out a bit on the serious side, but once the carnage starts it seems they just decided to have every scene be laugh-out-loud-awesome.

MissJacksonCA
16-Mar-2010, 01:15 AM
I admit it when I went to watch it I was mad because it was subtitled but if anything that only made it better. I loved it and expect to buy it. So hilarious. But I'm a fan of angry hitler spoofs too...

deadpunk
16-Mar-2010, 03:05 AM
I admit it when I went to watch it I was mad because it was subtitled but if anything that only made it better. I loved it and expect to buy it. So hilarious. But I'm a fan of angry hitler spoofs too...

Subtitled? My copy has an english option... And, I can assure you, nothing is funnier than watching an actual Norwegian being dubbed by an American while doing an Arnie impersonation...:lol:

MissJacksonCA
19-Mar-2010, 03:22 PM
so mad i couldn't watch it dubbed in english like High Tension which I couldn't tell if it was dubbed or just really bad english speaking italians but by the end of Dead Snow I was pretty sure I could speak their language... the cheesiness of the film was deliciously accentuated by the occasional english though