PDA

View Full Version : "A.D." - animated zombie epic...

MinionZombie
03-Feb-2010, 06:46 PM
Poster & Promo Video...

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/18925

*jizzes*

Hell yeah. :cool:

Now if only someone would give me several million quid to make my live action zombie epic... the first draft is already done. :thumbsup:

DubiousComforts
03-Feb-2010, 08:41 PM
Hey look, it's Dawn of the Avatar Dead.

It was inevitable.

blind2d
03-Feb-2010, 09:52 PM
So someone watched Shaun/Tokyo Z/ Feel Good Inc. video and figured, "Hey, there are already a few scant seconds of zombie animation in some things... why not make a whole movie of it?" Don't get me wrong, I'm super stoked on this, but it's not the most original thing ever (of course, what is?). Anyhow, yeah, looks great. Can't wait. Blah blah blah.

clanglee
04-Feb-2010, 09:35 AM
Looks pretty awesome to me. . .Hope in the finished product all the zombies don't look the same like they do here tho'.

capncnut
04-Feb-2010, 10:20 AM
Do not like the look of the animation whatsoever, would much prefer something realistic looking. And I wish BD would quit with all the fucking pop up's!

MinionZombie
04-Feb-2010, 10:47 AM
Do not like the look of the animation whatsoever, would much prefer something realistic looking. And I wish BD would quit with all the fucking pop up's!
Get a pop-up blocker for your browser, sir, they kick ass.

As for BD, I wish they'd improve the efficiency of their website. Videos either don't appear, or take ages to load, and the general structure of the site feels too heavy too load swift enough - plus the endless promotions get annoying, and the articles which are clearly an advertising stint handed down from the money men is annoying.

Aside from that ... oh, and the opinions of quite a few of the folks who post on the comments sections (so many seem to look forward to shitty remakes - wtf?!) ... it's a decent site.

As for A.D. - looking forward to it, hope it's good.

capncnut
04-Feb-2010, 10:54 AM
Yeah, a lot of the folks there are just brutal. It's not a real community. I once joined the forum, said hi and that I was a fan of Romero's, and was met with about thirty or forty replies, all of which pretty much told me to "fuck off". :lol:

fulci fan
04-Feb-2010, 11:08 AM
The animation looks like a Disney movie. If it isn't a video game, what is the point of doing a completely cg movie?

zombieparanoia
08-Feb-2010, 04:17 AM
Looks good. Any news on possible production dates/release? Didn't get much from a quick google.